24 and Frustrated - Great Neck, NY

Hi guys im Maria, im gonna try to keep this short...

Hi guys im Maria, im gonna try to keep this short lol. im 5'10 approx. 210lbs. I use to weigh 260+. The lowest ive ever been was 168 but I was literally eating a cracker a day I was like 19-20 at the time. so naturally I gained it all back! but as a I got older I started to go to the gym 4x a week but I could never get rid of my pudgy stomach it just hangs there! I wear my pants over it so I get that bulge and I absolutely HATE that im so self conscious about it I always have been! so I started researching and found out about smart lipo! I found Dr. Marciano in my area and she seems to have awesome reviews and her patients have great results! now the only thing I have to do is go for a consult but im scared! idk if shes going to tell me to lose weight because from what ive researched they want you to be like no more than 10-15lbs from your ideal weight! to be honest idk what my ideal weight is because at 168 I looked anorexic like because of my height, I think its somewhere around 170-175 that's when I was most comfortable besides my stomach. anyways do you guys think this would be the idea route for me? have any of you gone to Dr. Marciano are her results really as good as ive heard? I just don't want to go and have her tell me I have to lose weight because right now its hard I was injured at work back in February of this year and that's why ive gained about 15+ pounds ive lost some because im eating beter but I cant do any exercise which has me going insane! please advise!! Thank you :))

Pictures of my fatness

I was going to go to Dr. Marciano but when I did my basic research to find out if she's board certified- turns out she is but in Pediatrics! Canceled and found Dr. Breitbart which is in the same area as well. In Manhasset /Great Neck. He's a board certified plastic surgeon with excellent credentials.
I tried getting a consiult with him but my schedule is tight. What did he charge u?
Well, it depends on what time of anesthesia you choose and what areas you want to have lipo on.

Moving along!!

Ok ladies!!! so today at 9am I went for my consult with my awesome new friend! to see Dr. Marciano and let me tell you all she is extremely lovely! she was very well informed and had detailed answers to all of my questions! Her office is quite small but i liked it for the cleanliness and homie feel it had to it anyways so let me tell you guys a little about her, she is trained and certified to do the SmartLipo and shes VERY good at it from the results i saw. She takes her time with patients she did not rush me AT ALL and let me tell you guys i had alot of "Ummmm..." moments lol we giggled and got down to talking about what had to be done. She is very honest and tells you her personal opinion about what should be done and what does not have to be! She suggests but also takes what you want into consideration she gave me the price of $4500 for my upper and lower abdomen and I was sold especially after seeing her before and after pictures. She also takes her time doing the procedure she informed me that she'll for example start at 9am and be done by 2pm so she does take her time! She will only do 4 procedures a day and I like that because i know she'll do a good job! So anyways i have not booked my procedure date yet as I am still gathering the money for the procedure but i will keep you guys updated on whats to come!! :)
Good luck and keep us posted
You're right I just came in unannounced busting in your conversation, I'm sorry! Hmm...a litte about me is....I'm 30, 5'3", 196lbs :( I've been contemplating having lipo for YEARS!! I've worked out very hardcore but always had stubborn fat areas since high school I blame it on genetics and consuming Spanish food that I grew up on lol. Once I hit college I had dramatic weight loss and kept it for years but my "fat areas" were always there! Back, and thighs. I gave birth to my first child on June of last year and omg those areas increased in mass in addition to my flanks and belly. It's horrendous, and this is despite the fact that I still jogged up until the 3rd trimester and ate very healthy with the occasional fast food. On June 2nd, I'm scheduled to have abdomen, back, flanks, arms and inner thighs lipoed out. I'm extremely nervous.
Personally, I love input but I do not like it when anybody tries to tell me repeatedly where I may b going wrong. If u express ur concern once that will alert me to possible problems but after that I am capable of doing my own research, and making my own decisions. I will take full responsibility for those choices and decisions. I do not live in ur area and did not use Dr Marconi. Carolina14 we all understand ur concern and u have expressed it often but pls understand that the members of RS r adults and very capable of making their own choices and I for one will defend their choices and decisions. Therefore, I politely ask that now u have stated ur case, pls leave the matter alone.
Dr. Marciano

Shes extremely sweet, takes her time with you does not rush you. answers all questions thoroughly and shes honest which is what i like!