Lower Bleph W/Fat Transfer and Endo Brow Lift- Dr. Andrew Jacono - Great Neck, NY

I had a Lower Bleph w/Fat Transfer 4 years ago...

I had a Lower Bleph w/Fat Transfer 4 years ago along with an Endoscopic Brow Lift. This has proven to be one of the biggest regrets of my life. Jacono was extremely aggressive and took too much skin from under my eyes and now I have what is called scleral show, the whites of my eyes are now more prominent where as I didn't have this problem before surgery. This is a major problem for me because I can not close my eyes properly and now I have dry eye disease. Every month I spend a ton of money for medication to help me with this concern.

I once had beautiful almond shaped eyes and now I have very big, round and protruding eyes. They look like huge fish eyes. Along with my upsetting results from my Lower Bleph, I also had an Endo Brow Lift at the same time. Since then, I have paid an enormous amount of money for Botox because my eyebrows were lifted way too high. Not only do I inject Botox above my brows to bring them back down, it also helps to give me the shape of my eyes back. This helped somewhat, but the Botox does not hold the way it used to. Now I am running to my Dermatologist every 2 months because I can't stand the way I look when it wears off. These procedures have changed the way I look entirely. I look like a completely different person. I have recently been to many doctors trying to understand what has been done to me and how this can be corrected. One doctor suggested that I need Canthopexy eye surgery. ($19,500.00) Another Doctor quoted me 10K to undo the brow lift. I am beyond devastated and heartbroken. As hard as it is for me, I will post pictures. It's just so sad.

Lifetime savings gone to botox thanks to Andrew Jacono

Since the last time I wrote my review, I must of spent another three grand on botox alone. After my surgery, I used to get Botox every 3 months or so. Within the past year I have to get it much more often. The Botox is not holding my eyebrows down the way it used to. My eyes are very round, big and ugly. I am thinking about either Canthopexy or reversal brow lift. Canthopexy surgery runs about 20 grand. Undoing this dam brow lift is ten grand, or....Botox every month for the rest of my life not to mention lifting my cheeks with Juvederm because my whole face falls when my brows are too high without Botox.
Thanks jacono, you robbed my bank account along with any beauty I might have had left.

Thanks Jacono
Great Neck Facial Plastic Surgeon

I do not recommend Dr. Andrew Jacono.