Less is More! - Great Neck, NY

When it comes to any facial fillers the most...

When it comes to any facial fillers the most important thing to remember is that the purpose of it all is to fill out what was lost through the years not over creating a new shape to the particular area and end up looking like a giffrent person...possibly a scary one!!! "Pillow face" anyone?

I love all fillers,I had them all done in moderation and no one ever notices,it just looks natural and my skin always glows from all the collagen production.

Amen!! to less is more. I am 47 and 2 days ago opted for Juvederm. I was so scared and wanted the lines above my mouth gone as well as the downward droop of my mouth. I expressed my concerns about all the 'trout mouths' i have seen and did NOT want to look like a monster. Luckily, I am thrilled with the 'natural' results that nobody has noticed (but me) I stayed iced and on elevated pillows for 2 nights as well as tumeric for inflammation..Today the results are FAB....I'm excited and wish everyone the best with their docs....Its imperative that they LISTEN to you!

Yes, keeping things balanced is always the best approach. It seems that isn't always easy for some, as a little can seem good so a lot must be better! Here is a blog post that offers a suggestion on how to not cross that line:

This Is Why You Need A 'Beauty Wingman'

Do you rely on a friend or family member to help you know when things are just right, or do you feel you are able to objectively tell?

New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Known around Long Island area very well!!!