Fat Injection in Face - Great Neck, NY

I LOVE this look! I lost 10 years from my face! My...

I LOVE this look! I lost 10 years from my face! My surgeon is amazing! I previously had a tummy tuck with him which also gave me the ability to get INSANE abs at 40, after 2 c sections. Following the tuck, I have embarked on a pretty strict exercise and eating regime. This left my body looking great but also left me with a loss of volume in my face and cheeks.
There was a little pain afterward bc my face was so swollen. My doctor prescribed pain meds which I definitely needed. The worst side effect is the swelling. I looked kind of freaky for about 2 weeks. I'd recommend doing this when you can lay low for a while. But now the swelling is gone and my face is gorgeous!! I'm so happy I did this with my own fat instead of trying to lift my face with fillers!
New York Plastic Surgeon

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Terhani. He is truly an artist. He sees things in you that you can't see. He is kind and funny and easy to talk to. He had ALWAYS made time for my questions even when they are silly google questions. He always makes me comfortable! I would never go to anyone else.