Dr. Andrew Jacono Lower Bleph -Great Neck, NY

I had a lower bleph because I didn't like the bags...

I had a lower bleph because I didn't like the bags I was getting under my eyes. I always looked tired even though I had plenty of sleep. I now have the whites showing below my iris and I didn't have this issue before. My eyes are misshapen. My outer lower lids are pulled down at the corner and they look like droopy eyes. My eyes look totally different now. I now have scarring below both of my eyes. About a half an inch long. He injected steroids into the scars and they flattened out but they never went away. My eyes are always tearing and I'm not sure why. I have to blot them constantly. At times it is like a water faucet. On top of it all...I still have bags! At my three week follow up he asked me if I was doing my exercises and he pushed really hard on my lower lid and now I have a dent under the one eye that he pushed on. I had been doing my exercises but I never pushed that hard! I want/need to have my eyes fixed. I would like the shape of my old eyes back. And I would LOVE to get rid of all this white showing under my iris. I will be doing a lot of research this time and I am hoping to find a great doctor to help me.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

I do not recommend Dr. Jacono. I feel like he was rushed all the time. I would spend hours driving to follow up appointments and he would spend like five minutes with me. Many times there were strange people there in lab coats staring at me. It was extremely uncomfortable.

Hello misshapen; am sorry to hear of your experience and hope you will be able to find a surgeon to correct the situation. If you message me privately I could give you a couple of recommendations based on my research.

Thank you for sharing this experience. I hope you find support from our community.