Dr Andrew Jacono BAD Facelift and Eye Surgery - Great Neck, NY

This Doctor told me he would do a very non...

This Doctor told me he would do a very non invasive surgery which would be very subtle and give me a refreshed look. He said it would take a very short time to recover. When I woke up alarmed immediately after surgery it was because I was totally swollen beyond belief as he proceeded to cruelly say, "Sweetheart, stop it ! I just ripped the all muscles off the bones of your face. This will take a while to heal"

I now have extreme nerve damage, asymmetry, cannot eat without getting food stuck in between the top of my gumline and the the top of my entire mouth because it's completely numb..........Jacono cut through my mouth all along the gum line (without concent) My nose twithes, my one nostril flares and twitches. I have had extensive physical therapy on my face. People have asked if I was in an accident. He left my eyes asymmetrical. I have white showing at the bottom of my eyes.

I'm not sure how this man is still in business. Because of this experience, my confidence has totally plummeted. I was a a beautiful 55 year old woman who just wanted to look refreshed. I do not recommend this Doctor at all. In fact, please tell everyone to stay away !

So u guys like this Ashton
badmidfacelift, did he pull your face "diagonally" into your temple area? that's what he wanted to do with me..it was quite expensive for a mid lift and if I wanted the full lift (including bottom) it ran into like $32,000.00 it was ridiculous.....
Omg - I am thrilled you were saved from this butcher - Dr andrew Jacono ( I keep repeating his name in hopes people find these posts) I paid $25,000. He said he was going to do a very minimal, non invasive mid-facelift - that I would hardly swell or bruise and walk right out of the office with little down time. When I woke up - I couldn't even see because my face was so blown up - tears began to run down my face because I was so scared and asked why I was so swollen. His exact words were, "Sweetheart, just relax - I ripped the muscles off your entire bone structure and replaced them. It's going to take a very long time to heal" Then he started poking a sharp instrument at my cheeks asking if I could feel anything - and I could not. I am still numb - lost my entire natural smile because he ripped open my upper gum area. My face is completely crooked. He took my cheeks and put them up under my eyes...I had a gorgeous padding on my bone structure before this happened..... I now look completely different from natural myself........ It is 4 years now and everyday I feel like I just came from the dentist. I cannot eat properly. Food gets caught in upper gum area because I cannot feel my upper face. I had a perfectly symmetrical face. He lies and there are other women who are in lawsuits now with him and he is covering himself with many lies.....he changes his records and says he never goes inside the mouth. This man is dangerous. I am so glad these posts spared you from him. Always go to a word of mouth doctor who has an excellent reputation. This fraud, Dr. Andrew Jacono pays huge amounts of money for paid advertising......anyone who has to advertise this much is a scammer. Only this guy is a butcher too. I wish the best for you.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon