Dr Andrew Jacono BAD Facelift and Eye Surgery - Great Neck, NY

This Doctor told me he would do a very non...

This Doctor told me he would do a very non invasive surgery which would be very subtle and give me a refreshed look. He said it would take a very short time to recover. When I woke up alarmed immediately after surgery it was because I was totally swollen beyond belief as he proceeded to cruelly say, "Sweetheart, stop it ! I just ripped the all muscles off the bones of your face. This will take a while to heal"

I now have extreme nerve damage, asymmetry, cannot eat without getting food stuck in between the top of my gumline and the the top of my entire mouth because it's completely numb..........Jacono cut through my mouth all along the gum line (without concent) My nose twithes, my one nostril flares and twitches. I have had extensive physical therapy on my face. People have asked if I was in an accident. He left my eyes asymmetrical. I have white showing at the bottom of my eyes.

I'm not sure how this man is still in business. Because of this experience, my confidence has totally plummeted. I was a a beautiful 55 year old woman who just wanted to look refreshed. I do not recommend this Doctor at all. In fact, please tell everyone to stay away !

Great Neck Facial Plastic Surgeon