I Highly Recommend Him - Great Neck, NY

List Pros & Cons, Advice you can offer others

List Pros & Cons, Advice you can offer others

New York Plastic Surgeon

I don't even know where to start with Dr. Tehrani. I feel like I struck gold in choosing this office. He is a very kind man and an amazing surgeon! After 2 kids and only 3 weeks post-op, my stomach is already amazing! I cannot wait for next summer! Instead of hiding in a cover up I will be rocking my bikini! He never rushed me in my appointments, always has time for my many questions and made me feel sooo comfortable. I was a very nervous patient and he totally put me at ease. He also has the most amazing staff! I love all of his girls. Theresa and Tara are wonderfully kind. They too, always took time to put me at ease and check on me. I did the stay over following my surgery and the night nurse Mary, took great care of me. The lymphatic massage/endermologie he recommends with Elizabeth is also amazing post-op. It made me feel so much better. I cannot say enough good things about this practice. He gave me my self-esteem back and that is priceless. I highly recommend him and I am a very picky person! Love him!