Exceptional Care, Service and Skills! - Grand Rapids, MI

The ulterapy showed immediate results that were...

The ulterapy showed immediate results that were very satisfactory. I expect even more results as time goes on. I had only slight bruising beneath one eye, but I am an easy bruiser. There is some swelling, but that is likely from the local anesthetic (I tend to react a bit from anesthetics and most medications).

Yes! I do, however, need another procedure, but it's been a full year since having this. As I understand it, it may take a few treatments, but some folks are happy with just one. I am 52 so perhaps it's an age thing mixed with skin condition. :-) Good luck.
I am considering this procedure. Would you still recommend it?
Even if I had only noticed swelling the first few days, my jawline had lost its mannequin lines immediately. Now that the procedure is 1 month old, I am seeing even better results. The bottom line is: I am quite happy with the procedure.
Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeon

Dr. R and his staff of super helpful nurses and administrators are awesome. They make you feel instantly at home, special and comfortable. In addition to their bedside excellence, Dr. R and nurse P are exceptionally confident medical specialists. I had ultherapy just yesterday and it was a piece of cake with wonderful results. Visit them for happy results!