Exceptional Care, Service and Skills! - Grand Rapids, MI

The ulterapy showed immediate results that were...

The ulterapy showed immediate results that were very satisfactory. I expect even more results as time goes on. I had only slight bruising beneath one eye, but I am an easy bruiser. There is some swelling, but that is likely from the local anesthetic (I tend to react a bit from anesthetics and most medications).

Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeon

Dr. R and his staff of super helpful nurses and administrators are awesome. They make you feel instantly at home, special and comfortable. In addition to their bedside excellence, Dr. R and nurse P are exceptionally confident medical specialists. I had ultherapy just yesterday and it was a piece of cake with wonderful results. Visit them for happy results!

Yes! I do, however, need another procedure, but it's been a full year since having this. As I understand it, it may take a few treatments, but some folks are happy with just one. I am 52 so perhaps it's an age thing mixed with skin condition. :-) Good luck.
I am considering this procedure. Would you still recommend it?
Even if I had only noticed swelling the first few days, my jawline had lost its mannequin lines immediately. Now that the procedure is 1 month old, I am seeing even better results. The bottom line is: I am quite happy with the procedure.
Hello Kirkshire,

Can you give some more details about the extent of the work that you had done? What did you spend $3000 on : face? neck? both? I'm trying to get an idea of how much it would cost to have what I'd like to have done.

How did you find the doctor that treated you? Do you know of any other doctors in MI? I'm just wondering if there's someone closer than Grand Rapids (Ann Arbor area).

Thanks much!
I had a filler put in my forehead and nasal folds, and the ultherapy on my neck, forehead, chin and cheekbones. I love my doctor but don't know anyone closer to you. Found my doc by asking people who the best plastic surgeon in our area was. Dr. Ringler's name kept coming up. He is awesome. Hope this helps. I love the ultherapy results- very natural looking and subtle.
Hi kirkshire, I just wanted to ask how much the ultherapy cost and if you are still happy with your results. Did you have a 2nd treatment? I have been thinking about getting it done, but i keep reading some positive and negative reviews, so not sure what to do. I am thinking of going to see Dr Ringler in Grand Rapids for maybe some fillers, have not used any before, sounds like he has great experience with fillers. I live about 1 1/2 miles so it would be a little drive for me. Thank you so much for sharing your experience!
Appreciate the feedback, but it's impossible to give a positive review to a procedure that doesn't show results for 3 months. The first day is only swelling.

Not sure why the procedure shows 100% approval when many don't see results or the results are not in yet
But I did see immediate change in my neck area. The longer time goes by, the better my results are. I also had filler injected and those results were right away. The ultherapy combined with the fillers was a great combination for me.
According to Ulthera, the early results are just swelling and are not indicative of any lasting improvement. You may be seeing results of the filler, but Ulthera is contraindicated with filler since it can break it down.

Hi kirkshire ,