Happy with Back Lipo Done with TT - Grand Rapids, MI

I decided to have my PS do lipo on my back to...

I decided to have my PS do lipo on my back to remove rolls of fat when he was doing my TT. I've been very happy that I decided to have this procedure done at the same time. I had no trouble with any of the lipo spots. I do have a fatty spot on right hip that I will be having some touch-up lipo on 10/24/13.
Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeon

I can't say enough good about Dr. Alfonso. I had several complications with TT (none that were his fault). He performed add'l surgeries to correct all problems, had extra office calls and he's never charged anything extra for all the extra attention/calls in office/calls at home/surgeries. He is on-time for office appointments and surgeries. I will be having a bit of lipo done on right hip/end of TT scar area that isn't as smooth as left side. This will be done under local anestesia on 10/24/2013.

How are things going? I could see a lot of difference in the before and after pictures. Are you pleased at this stage of recovery?

Congrats! I would imagine sleeping might have been a bit tough with the TT & lipo combo. How did you do the first few days after surgery?