Non-Surgical & Skin Care - Bengtson Center Only Place I Would Ever Go! - Grand Rapids, MI

Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeon

Each and every time I go to the Bengtson Center I receive amazing service. They are a five star business. From the moment I entered the door I know I was with a team that was extremely knowledgable as well as caring. They taught me so much about good skin care as well as non-surgical solutions that I can do to keep my face looking young and healthy. Dr. Bengtson and his team were so amazing about listening to all my concerns and suggested wonderful products and services that were tailored exactly for me. There is no other place I would trust! Thank you Dr. Bengtson for bringing cutting edge treatments to Grand Rapids!

So, if you wouldn't mind coming back and fleshing it out a little: telling us why you had the procedure done, what it was like, and how your healing process progressed, we would be happy to add it to the Botox community.