Body Jet Liposuction is Wonderful! - Grand Rapids, MI

I have struggled with my heavy thighs and thick...

I have struggled with my heavy thighs and thick back fat for decades. I eat right and exercise regularly, but nothing would remove these stubborn fat-absorbing areas.

I finally decided to have liposuction to get rid of the fat once and for all. I am just 2 days post-op and am already loving the results.

Congrats on "taking the plunge" and getting lipo! How is the recovery process going for you? Are you very swollen?

I am swollen and a bit bruised, but it's not bad. Feels like I took a belly flop (or back flop!) off a diving board, but things are surely tolerable. I only stayed on the pain meds one day. I had regular liposuction on my thighs a few years ago and there was an indention left behind. Ugly! The body jet seems to be a huge improvement in terms of technique and recovery. My plastic surgeon, Dr. Ringler, re-contoured the thigh dents left over from the last time. Yay!

Hehe, that's a neat way to describe it. :) Glad to hear everything went so well for you.

One week post-op. There is some residual bruising...

One week post-op. There is some residual bruising in my inner thighs and a bit by my tail bone, but that is to be expected. There is no bruising on my flanks. I sleep comfortably on all sides and my back, but am treating the bruised areas gingerly, not because they are too painful but rather to hasten further healing.

The indention from my first liposuction is already showing signs of being more even and is less obvious. My back fat looks much thinner despite the swelling! I am most excited about this. I didn't want to loose weight, knowing my weight would come off in all the wrong places and the lipo was the perfect answer for taking off unwanted fat in all the right places!

So far so good!!

Had my two month post-op visit today. The fat...

Had my two month post-op visit today. The fat transfer to my hands has yielded a superlative result. My hands look ten years younger. The back fat is down to a more than reasonable amount and I am no longer hesitant to get back in the public pool to swim off the rest of the remaining fat that exists only around my bra line. My thighs look firmer and lighter. So far- so good! :-)

Yes, I highly recommend Dr. Ringler!! I would also recommend, in addiiton to the bodyjet lipo, you ask Dr. Ringler about fat transfers. He performed a fat transfer on my hands and the result is fabulous! Go for it. We only live once. :-) The pain was more than bearable, the results were noticeable within a few days, but not terribly noticeable until a month went by. I understand I will see even better results as more time follows. I am extremely pleased.
I had a consult w/ Dr. Ringler today and am debating on whether I've got the nerve to go ahead with the bodyjet lipo. I was hoping I'd be a coolsculpt candidate, but it's not recommended for the saddle bag area, unfortunately. Do you recommend Dr. Ringler and are you still satisfied with the results. While I would LOVE to have the body that I've always dreamed of, I'm so scared that I'll have a negative outcome. Any more words of advice/encouragement you can offer to help me make up my mind?

Thanks!
Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeon

I highly recommend Dr. R because he is absolutely committed to bringing the most up-to-date services to his patients. You can be certain your visit with Dr. R will include professionalism, conscientious care and astute attention to detail, without a sales pitch to do more than you need! What a joy to work with a physician who has YOUR best interest at heart and a physician who can deliver what he promises.