After Breast Reduction Never Been Happier - Grand Rapids, MI

After my surgery there was no more bak pain no...

after my surgery there was no more bak pain no more sagging or rashes, the doctors and staff were so wonderful i couldnt have expedted anything better. i wish i would have done it a long time ago. i had a little complication after surgery and it all turned out fine. the doctors were on top of everything quickly. not a lot of pain after the first few days. i went back to work in after week and a half. if i hd it to do all over again i would definatly do it again!

I went from a ddd on one side and an f on the...

i went from a ddd on one side and an f on the other side. i am now a 38d and couldnt be more pleased.
Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeon

You look amazing! I hope I heal as well as you did!
ur resluts are amazing!!! i hope mine look just as good!
What did you think about your doctor? i an in michigan as well and i am interested in getting a vertical reduction and am looking for a good doctor.
I think my doctor was really good and profesional. i had another student doctor who i saw more than the doctor though. his name is Dr Adam Boetcher. his is done with all his training now and moved to another practice somewhere else in the state. the place i went is like a teaching program also. that made me sooo nervous but the doctor was there before and during surgery. DR. boetcher was great though. he spent a lot of time with me and answered all my questions and concerns. after surgery the nurses at Spectrum butterworth were amazing. they even sent me a card after my surgery signed by all the nurses. you should look up dr Boetcher if your looking for a great doctor, DR Renucci is good too but he didnt spend as much time with me as Dr adam boetcher did.
final result takes about 6months. i wanted to buy new bras right away but i waited because the swelling takes a couple months to go down
You look amazing !
Wow.. your breast look great. I am 3.5 wks post op and curious how long it took for youto feel like you were seeing the final results? Did your bra size change during that time? I still feel swollen. My breast aee still high and portion under my arm (from being lifted i guess as i never had breast under my arm prior to surgery.. unless i was lying down then they were under my arm touching my back lol). My dr says they will drop a bit. Waiting for the fall.
Congratulations. I'm glad your happy!!!

Welcome to the community.

Your final result is beautiful!   I am very happy to hear you are loving the results and feeling better.