Looking Forward to Final Outcome but Happy So Far - Grand Rapids, MI

I had breast reduction surgery because of back and...

I had breast reduction surgery because of back and neck pain, shoulder grooves, skin rash under breast and my breasts were not proportionate to my body. I am only 5 weeks out from surgery and I am pleased with the result so far. I would have liked to have had some of the knowledge regarding recovery that I have gained since the surgery, prior to the surgery. For instance Arnic Montana herb for bruses and swelling. Bromilean with quercertin for swelling and healing.

I would do it again but I feel I would benefit the second time around with what I have learned. I also think that the recovery time is grossly under estimated.

I am experiencing a tender to the touch, red, warm area on my left breast. This breast was really swollen and extremely brused right after surgery and 3 wks after surgery I had a puppy jump up on me and hit me in this breast. Now 5 weeks post op most of my brusing has healed, but where the puppy hit me I am having the a fore mentioned red area. This area seems to be getting larger in circumference. Is this a sign of infection? Should I see my doctor for an antibiotic just to be safe?

I am now 6 months out from my breast reduction surgery. I have to say that during the healing process I was skeptical that I would heal the way the doctor said it would occur, but he was right on target on every issue. My breasts look great and other than the incision areas being a little red/pink I have healed. Shoulder and back tension and pain are gone. I am very pleased and would recommend Doctor Renucci for any procedure. His staff is very professional and friendly. Excellent!!
very interesting
Mr Rooster What does "very interesting" mean? Not much of a post :(

This May 2011 will be two years out from my breast...

This May 2011 will be two years out from my breast reduction and I am very happy with my result!! All of my concerns along the way were addressed by Dr. Renucci and my healing process progressed just as he said it would. I also had a abdominalplasty with lipo of the flanks in October 2010 with Dr. Renucci and I am really happy with the result. I would highly recommend Dr. Renucci, he up holds a standard of excellence not often seen in the world of medical practice. He is a credit to his profession as well as a compassionate human being. His staff is also a reflection of his standard of excellence.

i am from grand rapids michigan and i want to get the breast reduction done. i dont like how my breast sag also im 20 years old. i been wanting this suregery done since i say when i was 18. i want to know where is this doctor located at and did u have to pay $10,000 cuz you didnt have insurance or your insurance wouldnt pay for it.
Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeon

He really was concerned about how my breasts would look as well as the functional aspect of the surgery and he has had a lot of experience. You can tell he is passionate about what he does. Not just in it for the pay check. Very compassionate.