It (Does Not) Work! And They Will Charge Your Card Anyway - Grand Junction, CO

A friend was having an It Works! party, and I...

A friend was having an It Works! party, and I desperately needed to loose an inch off my waist for my upcoming USAF fitness test, so I decided to give it a shot. I had been exercising and dieting to no avail. She knew the rep for It Works, so I trusted that this person was trustworthy. She came to my office, explained how to use the wrap, how it works, what to do before, during and after, then bragged about how many inches she had lost on different body parts herself. I was excited to try it that night. I drank water like crazy all day and that evening. I took my before pics, the I took a nice hot shower that night and applied the wrap on my stomach and another on my back so my entire waist was wrapped. I wrapped the wrap tightly in plastic wrap like she said to and left it on as instructed. The next 2 days I drank tons of water and avoided then temptation of the measuring tape. On day 3, I measured and found no improvement at all. I took after pics in the same place with the same lighting, and could see no difference in the pics. Visually, I couldn't see any firmness that was promised. I repeated the process with another wrap and still no results.

I had enrolled in the loyalty program which entailed a 3 month auto shipment for a significant discount on each order. I did so knowing that if the product didn't work and I decided to cancel, I would have to pay a $50 fee, but wouldn't have to pay for any additional auto shipments. I called on 5-1 and paid the $50 and cancelled. I got charged the fee on 5-1 and received an email confirmation that the account was cancelled. On 5-5, I got charged for an auto shipment anyway ($67). I call on Monday, 5-7 and complained. They refused to refund the $67 until I returned the shipment to them. They were even going to make ME payto return it at first. After 45 min on the phone, the rep stated that even though she would probably get in trouble for it, she was sending my a shipping label. Fast forward to 5-20. I still haven't received the package or the shipping label or a refund. I called on 5-18 and was told the package was still in transit. After going up two levels of supervisors, I got someone who said a refund would be processed, but still haven't seen one. Can't wait to see if I get charged again next month too.

It Works! Independent rep

Did not cause any measurable or visually perceptible loss of inches, firming of toning of skin.

Oh man, sorry to hear what a hassle this has turned into for you. I hope they do keep their word & give you the refund. Let us know how it ends up for you!