Wish I Wouldn't Have Waited So Long for my TT - Grand Island, NY

Dr. Giacobbe and staff were very personable an...

Dr. Giacobbe and staff were very personable an professional. I went to two different PS before making my decision. The morning of my surgery I was nervous but the wonderful staff at Millard Surgery Center really put my mind at ease. I basically went to sleep and woke up with a tiny stomach. The pain has been managed well and everything has been going as good as it possibly could! I did get a hospital bed (I wouldn't have done this again w/o one) it has been a life saver! :) I can't say enough about Dr. Giacobbe and how great it's been! :). I'm only 4 days PO, but I'm moving around just fine. :).

2 months post op and every day is better. I wore...

2 months post op and every day is better. I wore a bikini for the first time in 14 years!
Buffalo Plastic Surgeon

I am very pleased with the outcome of my surgery and everything leading up to it. 35 y/o, 135#, 5'6"

You look awesome and glad ti hear you are up and about....i know i walked and walked (csection shuffle) after the babies and i think it helped work the stiffness out....hope things co tinue to go well
eee! yay! it is so flat now it wil heal perfectly so think chica POSITIVE,and wow i m just waitin to be as i was in my pix over here,in my profile! i will get it that flat again i cant' wait.and god speed, your so blessed to have came out so FLAT N SEXI. happy healing and i can't wait, i know your SO happy!
just go get into a store to buy whatever,your wantin for your lil curvy smaller waist line,i know your happy now it is over
time to show it off,so happy for you chica,adios!
hugz!
Wow you look great!
You look amazing! Happy recovery!
You look great! Very flat tummy! Go girl!
You look great!

Your tummy is tiny and beautiful!

Glad all is going well!!! Do you have before pictures?
I am going back on Thursday and I am hoping they will give me a copy of the pic they took before the surgery.
Will update as soon as I get a copy.
PS did a great job!!!
wow! i hope i look that good when i have mine..i am 5.4..and 35,my belly looks similer to yours before your surgery..hope you post more pics would love to see how you look after healing a bit..way to go!!you look great..