The flat side healing- BL with TT, lipo on flanks

Hi all, i am 36 with 2 kids (5 and 2) and I...

Hi all,

i am 36 with 2 kids (5 and 2) and I workout 4 times a week but can't lose that little pooch. I had them both via c-section. My once cute, perky boobs are no more. They are deflated and are just skin. I have visited 4 surgeons and finally decided on one I fell in love with in Denver. This is all I think about every day anymore, but along with it, I have feelings of guilt of putting this financially on the whole family, plus looking at the recovery, I am scared and second guessing everything. Does everyone feel this way???? I just keep trying to convince myself I am fine the way I am. Please Ladies, share your feelings/fears/succcesses with me too!!!!!!

Thanks for starting your story. Yes, everyone feels this way. :) It's super common to feel guilt along with the nervousness and excitement. Just try to keep your eyes on the prize and think of it as your new little "hot rod". :)

Here's a great post by JenBob wherein she mentions her guilty feelings, too.

Please keep us posted!

I think most of us go through doubt until the minute we are put under. I am like you, work out 5 days a week and only weigh 125 but the loose skin on my stomach and deflated breasts really bothered me because I work out so hard. If I didn't go to the gym and run as much as I do, I would have never had a MM. Anyway, I am 12 PO and was never really excited about having it done, always doubting my decision. I can now say that so far, I am really pleased! I had small 225cc implants put in just to fill out my boobs, not make them big and I love them!! My stomach is amazing....I've done a million crunches and I could never have been able to attain the flat and tightness of it. I am really happy with the results and at less than 2 weeks PO, back to a normal routine everyday of shopping, laundry, cooking etc. Recovery was not half as bad as I imagined! Go for it, you'll be glad you did. Good luck!
Hi. I went through the same feelings that you are having. That's natural. Along with the guilt, anxiety and fear. Up until the moment they wheeled me into the operating room did i still doubt my decision. Now it's over and I'm happy i went through with it. Yesterday the pain was bad but today it's better. Still painful but a lot better. My Dr said every day gets better. So what your feeling is what we all go through. Just remember you wanted this and you deserve it. In the long run it will be so worth it!

I am 3 weeks and 2 days away!!!! I totally have...

I am 3 weeks and 2 days away!!!! I totally have butterflies just thinking about it! Scared and terrified?!!! Excited too but more scared.
The foam wedge is used in place of stacking pillows under your head and shoulders to keep you in a more upright position. Between that and a couple of pillows under your knees, you are in the same position as being in a recliner but more comfortable.
So you said to get it at a medical store?
I borrowed it from a girlfriend who got it at an orthopedic medical supply store.

My pre-op appt is tomorrow! Scared with...

My pre-op appt is tomorrow! Scared with butterflies in my stomach!!!!!
Yay!!! I'm so excited for you!!!
Being nervous is normal, we all were. You will be fine! I look in the mirror every day and can't believe this is my body!! Very surreal. I look back at my before pictures and am SO glad I did it and I'm only 125lbs. I'm PO 4 weeks on Thursday and just did a 2 mile walk this morning. You will question your decision until the minute they put you under....it's all good:)

I had my pre-op appointment today. Holy...

I had my pre-op appointment today. Holy cannoli!!!!! It's now paid for and I am officially terrified!!!!! Excited yes, but more nervous about recovery. I just love, love, love my surgeon. I didn't have to do any EKG or anything. They took my blood and took my vitals. OH and took my BEFORE pictures...yuck!
Just sent you a personal message :)
I am also going with Dr Vath, I will be watching your reviews. did he say anything about a vertical since you dont have alot of loose skin? I know I might have to have that. But good luck on your surgery!
When is your surgery??? No, he didn't mention a vertical. Today they said it would be hip to hip and varies based on how extensive they have to be but didn't think mine would be that bad. I'm so nervous! Ahhhh!!!!

I am just about 1 week away! Holy crap, I can't...

I am just about 1 week away! Holy crap, I can't believe it! Sooooo nervous!
i was so nervous-i postponed my surgery on april 25th and am hoping to revisit in the fall. i was also worried about not being able to get to gym during the summer, this was freaking me out because i workout religiously. figured better to recover in the shadows of fall and winter. but i can relate to how you feel-i was utterly terrified to the point of not even being excited anymore. dont let this happen to you, just keep your eye on the "prize"-your future self! i will keep watching for your posts and hope all goes well!
I had my pre-op today at the CC location! gahhh
Isn't it crazy?!?! It made it totally real paying that money! Lol Lets keep in touch! Are you having BA or BL with TT?

I'm sitting here thinking about how surreal it...

I'm sitting here thinking about how surreal it feels that my surgery is 4 days away. Just saying that makes my stomach flip. I had an anxiety moment yesterday at super Target trying to think of everything I needed to get not only for my surgery but my parents get here on Tuesday for three weeks. I was trying to get enough groceries to get us through next weekend. I'm getting a little more excited but I also cried at church today while praying. I just want to get to the recovery already!
I totally hear you. I do need it and want it but sometimes I also think, should I wait??
I am excited for you..

Well, well, well.....This time tomorrow, I will be...

Well, well, well.....This time tomorrow, I will be under the knife. To say I am nervous is an understatement. I don't feel the excitement most seem to feel. I am not looking forward to not being able to move around comfortably and I am also scared of the procedure itself. So many thoughts going through my head and the fear of dying and leaving my children (I know the odds are ridiculously low)........I will keep yall posted about my recovery! I hope it is way better than I expect! Dr. Vath uses a drainless TT and I am hoping that makes for a quicker recovery. See you on the flatside!
oh you still sound JUST like me!!! (i cancelled for april 25th tt and ba, hopefully reschedule in fall) all ican say is-i went bathing suit shopping today and as usual all i could think was i hate my body. focus on what you will look like in June in your bathing suit!! you wont have to go shopping and hate your body anymore!!!and what is the DRAINLESS TT??????
Yeah he does a drainless method. He sutures differently (directly to the muscle I think) and he's had good success with it for about 5 years. Ugh, I am not going to get any sleep tonight! We have to be there at 6 AM!
drainless sounds great-will have to see how that works out. did your dr give you anything for anxiety? mine prescribes xanax the week before. if not, call them and see if you can take benadryl or tylenol pm to help sleep tonight. if it helps any, i have been "put under" 2x before for hernia and female sugery, it really isnt that bad-its just the monsters in our mind that torture us so! and the elective part of this really messes with us, too, i think. i have also had 4 c-sections, recovery isnt great-but it does go by very quickly before you know it! hang in there!prayers and thoughts with you and cant wait to hear your successfull update after you reach the flat side!!!

About to leave for the hospital! Totally nervous....

About to leave for the hospital! Totally nervous. Hardly slept. Day a prayer and wish me luck!

I'm home and resting now. In pain all over pretty....

I'm home and resting now. In pain all over pretty. One of the incisions under my left breast is very tender. Im very dry mouthed from the behind the ear patch. Im numb in the hands from being spread out kn the board. Back to sleep.
thanks for the post!! you made it-yay!!!!
Glad to hear ur on the other side now :0) happy healing and keep us posted with pics!
congratulations and get rest!! that dang patch, I have it about thre feet away from me.

1 day PO. I'm still in a lot of pain. 2 Percocet...

1 day PO. I'm still in a lot of pain. 2 Percocet and a Valium and I'm still in pain. What's bothering me most still is the upper abdomen and it stretching I guess. It burns. I just looked at my sides SMS they're soooooo bruised from the swelling. This afternoon I'm going to shower and be able to look at everything.

Updated pictures.

Updated pictures.
You Look Great! I Also Have Bee Second Guessing, But Just Out Of Surgery And Your Scar Is So Low.Now I Am Excited To Have It Done Again! Happy Healing
Oh thanks! For now it is just the pain. It really hurts and stings in upper abdomen.
It gets better! I promise. Hang in there...the shower will be quite an experience. It was for me. It was so intimidating. Thank goodness my sister was there and she actually got IN the shower with me to help me wash up. What a SAINT!!! I promise it gets better.

2days PO - I slept okay last night except for...

2days PO - I slept okay last night except for waking up for all my prescriptions. I'm still in pain in my upper abdomen and lipo locations the worst. My binder is literally driving me crazy with itching. I wonder if its normal or I might be allergic to the material. Ugh! I'm standing up a little better today. I woke up, went to the bathroom, ate some eggs and sliced avocado and a protein shake. It all felt fine but I felt like I was tryin to do too much so I came back to lay down. Still itching like crazy but at least I'm laying down now.

My binder is causing me the most discomfort from...

My binder is causing me the most discomfort from itching. Is this normal???? It's driving me nuts!!!!
All my crazy itching was in my back! My poor son got so tired of me begging him to keep scratching. Haha
It'll get better!! I am i week post op today and I feel great, still struggling with the swelling but thats par for the course. Hang in there!
I ended up buying the pillow on amazon and I must say you are god send! It has made all the difference in my sleeping!!!!!!! I love being in my own bed.

3 days PO - today is a down day for me. I'm in a...

3 days PO - today is a down day for me. I'm in a lot of pain still and more swollen. Everyone is acting normal and having fun on Mother's Day and I am in the bedroom napping because I'm in pain. I ran out of Percocet this morning and called into the answering service of my doctor. He said he can only by law call in Vicodin which I'm allergic to. So I was like what Am I going to do? I'm still in pain here. I happened to suggest Tylenol 3 because my mom had used some a couple months ago. Them he's like okay yeah I'll send that. Why did they not think ahead that I might Need another refil of Percocet over the weekend?????
I just look really swollen. In pain. I thought I'd me feeling better right now. Here are some pictures. Showing a lot more bruising.
You made it! Looking good. Rest up, and in a few days you'll be feeling more like you!

Day 4 PO again I just took a long shower and...

Day 4 PO again
I just took a long shower and washed my hair and I must say I feel amazing. My breasts bruises are all yellow and purple now but my breasts look great.
My tummy is what feels foreign and so swollen. The incision looks good but edges are yellow and bruised. But I just look puffy and swollen. I haven't even thought about a scale. My back still hurts from lipo but I think it's in the mend.
****whoever it was that told me to get the wedge pillow was a god send!!!!!******* i love being able to sleep on my own bed.
Congrats. I had my mm on the 9th also.. Sorry you are not feeling well . Everything will get better , dont try to do to much. Ummm about the binder. My binder makes me itch to. It feels so good to itch. Ask your dr if you can double up and take Tylenol in between your pain meds. It helps me a bunch .. Happy healing ..
im one week post op today and had a very similar mothers day... spent the day drugged and napping.. but guess what... ???? all our future mothers day will be spent with hottie bodies!!!! we got this! you look great !!
Poor thing! Hope you feel better soon! looking great!

Did everyone's surgeon call them after at all? I...

Did everyone's surgeon call them after at all? I think it's weird he's never called me to check on me once.
Ur bb is perfect! And I'm sooooo jealous of ur TT scar!!! It's amazingly even and straight! Congrats girl :0)

6days PO. Go ahead and tell me. Somehow I thought...

6days PO. Go ahead and tell me. Somehow I thought it'd be a good idea to go to wal mart for some stuff we were out of (my mom drove). I took it very slow but I wore myself out. I'm still super swollen today. I came home after that and slept for three hours.

I can't stand straight at all yet and being so swollen I have no idea how I'm going to make it back to work a week from tomorrow. How are these binders going to fit???
Your tummy tuck scar looks amazing! But I have to say, your boobs look so painful with the bruising...ouch! Hope you are able to negotiate your return to work well.
LOL, us women think we are superwomen at times and underestimate what our bodies need!! :) feel better!!!
Thanks! Laying down now! I have first post op appt tomorrow. I hope it goes well!

7 days PO

I had my 1 week follow up with the nurse and everything went well. She said when I go back to work on a week just wear whatever compression garments feel comfortable (spanx etc). She actually said in a week or so it was okay to start light cardio. Just listen to my body for everything. Happy to hear it!

My biggest revelation today was selecting the "worth it" option. First of all I have felt so bad about my body for all these years that I've conditioned myself never to look in mirrors when I'm chAnging clothes. Well today was very strange for me when she left the room and had me change and I looked over at the full length mirror and I actually did a double take. I liked what I saw. That was a huge moment for me. I started crying. Then she even showed me my "before" and I couldn't believe my eyes. I am SO GLAD I did this for myself. I will never fret paying this loan. Best money spent for sure.
So glad you're feeling positive. I'm 1dpo and feeling regret.
You will be fine! I cried and yelled at my family for the first 4 days. I am 7 weeks PO, am almost 50 and have the body of a model! I have never looked so good and I feel GREAT! I am back excercising (running, spinning, weights) every day and its like the surgery was all a dream. Hang in girl, I promise it gets better.
Hi there. Just want to say you look great! I was wondering if you went down in bra size from the lift. I want a lift but I am with you on the potential maintenance that may come along with implants. I'm just afraid I will be TINY once they remove all my skin lol. I'm a droopy C now and would like to stay he same size only perky. Really like your boobies too :)

1st night out PO

You are looking great, glad to see you are feeling good about your makeover. :) I am so afraid of the pain post surgery, but hopefully the results will be worth it!

11 days PO

I'm having a down day. I'm really sore today and kinda down. I'm more swollen than I thought I'd still be. The parts that hurt the most are the very upper ends of the tummy tuck line. They are so sore and right next to the lipo area which is still horribly sore. I'm still really happy with my breasts. They are only sore underneath.
Hang in there... It does get better :0)
Thanks. :). I appreciate it! This site is so great so we can support each other.
You look so great and you have just started the recovery. I have 23 days until my pre op and then off to FL for family vacation then 4 days later surgery. Excited but nervous. I don't want to back out when I start feeling unsure, Thank you for posting and keeping me motivated to get this done!

13 days PO

I just weighed myself for the first time since the day before surgery. I lost 6 lbs! I'm sure this is not just far but after surgery I've been eating good. Yay!

I'm having a lot of anxiety about going back to work tomorrow. Ugh. With me luck! I have a flexible workplace so I'm going to leave if its too much by the afternoon.

14 days PO - back to work today

I was back to work today, up early and everything. Oh. My. God.
I am beyond exhausted!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wore Spanx that stopped at the waist and they were killing me ALL DAY. I had to take them off an put the binder on under my skirt. My ab muscles are still so sore and bruised and it just wore me out. The latest I could stay was 3:30.
I got home, put on my jammies and binder and plopped my butt on the recliner. Now my ask the hubby to make me a margarita. Lol
I tried on a pair of spanx and almost died putting them on.... now I get why the cg has side zippers !!! enjoy that margarita !
Okay, today I have on a full bodysuit Spanx and this feels much better. More evenly distributed. lol That margarita was nice last night. I was so exhausted, I was in bed by 8:30. :)

16 days PO and two days of work

I feel pretty good this morning. My upper abdomen still burns but I'm standing up much better. with working , by the end of the day, I'm super swollen and tired which is frustrating but normal I guess. We are taking it easy this weekend mostly. Here are some pics from this morning.
lookin great! i hear you on the super tired at the end of the day.... xo
I will be curious when you are 1 month post op. I think I'm going to stay in Denver for 4 weeks afterwards and wonder what you think it would be like to fly home with two kids at that point. Also, how long afterwards do you continue to go in for follow up appointments? It makes me really nervous that after a month I will be on my own. If anything major happens I can fly back but I won't be able to get a check up just to get the ease of mind that everything is healing good. What are you thoughts on all that? I have talked to his office and they said I could fly home after 10 days so try are fine with my plan. We scheduled a online consultation for December. Ugh I don't want to wait that long!!!
I've had 1 post op just to see how things are going. Then you will see dr. Vath at 1 month post op so I think you could leave right after that. I honestly think you'll be fine. I can't believe how fast I'm healing really. The only thing that gets me by the end of the day is fatigue. I can't believe how my breasts haven't caused me any pain at all. It's all been my soreness from the TT. Oh goodness you're going to love Dr. Vath when you meet him.

Bad day

I am 19 days PO. Today was a really bad day. I was back to normal routine, taking kids to daycare etc and work and I feel like crap. :(. I'm super swollen, I can't even believe how bad. I stopped at kohls to use my kohls cash and made the mistake of trying on some pants. It hurts too much to try and button and I hate that I was still my normal size because I'm so swollen. I just cried the whole way home. I just feel emotional and needed to vent. I'm sure my family thinks I'm crazy. Confidence is definitely down today. :(
I've been swelling alot too and feel ugly. Hate having to wear this uncomfortable binder! This is a very long recovery. I don't think I realized it would seem this long.
Just want to encourage you that I am 22 days po and I too am struggling. ALOT with the original part of nothing fitting, one day being down in weight the next up 5-6 lbs or whatever and then got my period on too so who knows BUT, hang in there. It's a marathon not a sprint we are doing here in our recovery. I just keep pulling up my before and after and thanking God that I'm not who I was, and I'm not who I'm going to be, but I'm headed in the right direction! Higs
Thank you so much. :) It's good hear others with the same struggles. My lower belly in the morning looks so much better than at night. I couldn't believe the difference yesterday in how swollen it got. I did end up just buying a maxi dress to wear something loose and comfortable. Let's keep encouraging each other!

Just down

I'm sorry to sound so down but another bad day. Not as many crying episodes but swelling leaves me looking like a tree trunk. Lovely. I hope this isn't the result in a few months....

My period

Wow. I started im the middle of the night. My cramps are normally but this is especially bad. It's like my surgery and my body being out of whack made it so much worse. I normally take 2 aleve and its okay but it feels like I haven't taken anything at all.
I was telling myself as time goes on, swelling will improve day by day. Bullshit??? I'm massive today. I feel so thick. When I sit, there is a roll and my bb goes into a line. It's scary. I'm telling myself, "you can't gain that much weight when the scale says you've only gained 2 lbs, calm down." The other part of me says, you've lost 20 lbs of muscle and gained 22 of fat! Argh!!!!
I started my period a few days ago, just spotting. Then nothing, I thought it was over. Ten today, BAM crazy heavy. Might explain why I feel like I'm on the verge of a virus, generally unwell yesterday and today. How come you have a bandaid on your bb? I was told to just leave it open after the first week when the Saran Wrap stuff was removed?
Hmmmmm I didn't have any Saran Wrap stuff. It was left open and looked all bloody so I just put some bacitracin and a band aid after my post op visit.

4 weeks PO

Tomorrow is officially my 4 week mark. I can hardly believe it! I seriously never thought I would be this far!
This picture is taken after a long day of work and so I'm feeling very swollen. I took my tape off of my breasts and the incisions are still pink and they're very sensitive and itchy and driving me nuts! I still feel super tight. I think I'll keep the tape on my TT for another week. I still feel by the end of the day like my seems are gonna bust! I've been wearing spanx girdle to work and immediately put the binder on when I get home. I don't know.....confidence is kinda down today. Maybe I should've waited to post tomorrow.
Girl you are looking great! Any chance we could get a size view? I am going a similar size in implant and am interested to see how yours are shaping up as they drop.
Aww, thanks! I feel like a swollen sausage. lol I can post one later today, but I only had a BL, no implants. The doctor thought I had enough volume for what I wanted.
Your lift looks awesome. Although I like the fullness, I'm having son implant regret. These knockers seem to get bigger by the day and don't fit into any of the cute things I want to buy. Wahhhh!!!!

Went to the gym

First day back to the gym. I kept my heart rate at 120 to take it easy but it felt good to be back. I cant wait to have all my energy and not feel so strange. It also felt really weird to not have on the binder or spanx. Here are a couple pics. The little red spot on my breast I from irritation from the tape still.
I am hating the cg right now. I am po 2 weeks and slept one night without it. I know its important, but with the heat it drives me nuts. Congrats on the exercise. I having tried that out yet, and I just cant imagine exercising in a cg. I hate layering. I also had extreme itching, especially in the lipo areas that were covered in tape. Wow thats a lot of hate in this post (sorry)....I look forward to following your journey.
I did another spin class this morning but there is NO way I would do it without my binder or cg on. I wear them both for security. lol. I don't wear either now at work but when I'm exercising I think it's a mental thing that I need it. And I agree..you look FANTASTIC.
Do you just wear the binder under your shirt? Me?!!? I don't look anywhere how great you look! Wow girl!

5 weeks PO - still tired but better

Today is 5 weeks PO for me. I can't believe it! I have been to the gym 4 times but take it easy. I don't let my hr get over 120. When I'm doing the elliptical my TT incision is a little sore. My breasts feel better a far as sensitivity and itchiness. I think thy are coming along nicely. It might be another week before I go to look at bras. For now I am just wearing these wire free "barely there" seamless bras I already had. They're nice and comfy. It's the under decision that gives me any soreness.

Well I finally took my TT tape two days ago. As a result I was super itchy yesterday along the line. Hopefully today is better. I'm still wearing spanx to work and the binder at home. It's hot here so it sucks wearing the spanx! The TT is tender but looks good I think. I think his cut was pretty precise. I couldn't get in with him this week so I see my PS next week at 6 weeks PO for the first time. I still don't feel particularly sexy but I like that my clothes fit so much different. Happy healing!
Your scars looks awesome! He did your TT so low. Awesome you are at 6 weeks!
I'm hurting too.i didn't realize how long,and the back pains are deadly.
You look great co2!! The scars look so thin and "hideable". Are y going to do any scar thertherapy? I long for the day I can sleep without this binder, but I feel so unsecure without it on.

6 weeks and I finally see my PS face to face.....

I had my first PO with my PS and it left me feeling kinda giddy after having a bad week. He has such good bedside manner...it's hard not to feel good about things after seeing him. He thinks everything looks great. He was VERY happy about my breasts. It made me happy that he was so happy. I am sure they probably look at it like their own art form. He thought my belly button scar was a little thick on the bottom and said he can fix that if I am not happy about it at my next apt in 3 months. He said I am free to do anything! Bike, swim, workout hard, whatever! Yay!!!!! I told him I have been down about the swelling and he of course just talked about how it's a long process for the recovery. I asked him if I could buy another binder and he asked why did I still need it. I told him in the evenings, I am so swollen and it makes me feel good. So he just gave me another binder! I will post a pic later.
Great updates...keep it up! But gently...
haha! I will try! I will post a pic tomorrow!
I gotta go and do Insanity Day-3..... I need to drop a few pounds before surgery...but I know I will miss working out when I can't-right? Lol!

6 weeks PO pics

you look great! I will be on the flat side first thing Wednesday I am so excited. I do have a question for you, did you get any antibiotics? I am used to getting a rx from my previous surgeries but didn't really think about it until just now. Thanks
No I didn't have any antibiotics. Just Valium and Percocet. Thankfully my incision lines have been super great. Didn't take off surgical tape until 3 or 4 weeks PO.
Thanks I hope my results are as good as yours:)

7 weeks PO

I still get swollen by the end o the work day even with spanx. My stomach still feels pretty foreign like I'm touching somebody else. I get twinges everywhere around incision lines. I guess that'll happen for a while. I ordered a new bra lets see when it gets here.

I hope I didn't push it too hard at the gym today. I did 40 mins of cardio, some 10 lb bicep curls and modified push-ups. I couldn't do the real push-ups with my stomach. Lol

Overall I feel pretty good. Oh and I had sex this past week. Yay!
You look great six weeks post op---and I know it feels great to get back to the gym---just take it a little easy there- :0)
I feel completely back to normal now. It just feels weird in reference to touching my stomach for sure!
if you don't min me asking what were your pre surgery stats height weight?

Feeling Unconfident

It has been almost 15 weeks PO for me, and while I am in love with my breasts, I kinda questions if I should have gotten the TT. Part of this is how my body heals with the scarring. My scarring has stayed the same so far and has not lightened, so it is all still really red at the incision line. Dr. Vath felt confident this will go away after like a year but I am not so sure. I feel like I didn't have very much skin for him to take away and my TT line is sooooooo long. It is slightly higher on one side, so while I could find a bikini to hide it on one side, you could see the scar on the other side. As a matter of fact, I couldn't wear a bikini this summer because you can almost always see my scar. If it lightens, I will be able to, but I am scared it won't completely lighten. I look great in clothes, but I don't feel confident naked completely. I actually feel really self conscious about my scar and that my husband probably doesn't like seeing it (he has NEVER made me feel less than awesome about my surgery) so I am always trying to find panties I can wear for during sex or lingerie I can wear during sex that will hide my scar. Ugh. maybe I am just having a bad slump but I am not so confident my TT scar is going to be something I am happy about long term.
Denver Plastic Surgeon

I just love this doctor. I went to three other consultations, even thought I would prefer a woman, but was blown away by him. First I was impressed that he came and grabbed me in his suit and tie in the Lobby to take me back to his office, not a medical assistant. He just presented a very open, comfortable environment for me to to talk about what results I wanted. He was very respectful when I was disrobed and gave me confidence that my breasts would turn out the way I wanted without an implant (I was pressured by other surgeons to also get the BA). I felt confident after we met he was my guy. His before & afters alone pretty much sold me. He's precise and professional.