HAPPY ! HAPPY ! HAPPY ! I think I'm looking better with each passing day YAY !!!

I had my pre op appt. paid $ on May 24th. As of...

I had my pre op appt. paid $ on May 24th. As of today 18 days & counting. I am so looking forward to improving my body. Nervous & excited !!!! I had researched the 410 gummies and was informed that Dr. Wolf was part of the study before they where FDA approved. I meet with him to see if I would be considered a candidate for the 410. Dr. Wolf was very informative. I felt very comfortable with him and the staff. I originally was just interested in the tummy tuck. After researching tummy tucks I opted for the no drain verses the drain. I urge anyone that is considering a tummy tuck take a look at the pics & testimony on The Center For Cosmetic Surgery site. I have not found any other pics that compare to Dr. Wolf's or Dr. Vath's work.

Less than 3 weeks for you! Here's a list of supplies for recovery that you might find helpful.

Looking forward to following your journey and reading about how the no-drain tuck goes. Exciting!

Before picture's

Currently 144 lbs. 5ft.4inches . I have 5 kiddos 20,17,9,2,& 1. I had a tubal reversal in June of 09. Gave birth to my beautiful daughter in Sept of 2010. 12 months later found out I was expecting my 5th baby . I am so sure I want no more kids. I love the ones I have & feel so very blessed . My husband keep his promise after agreeing to tubal reversal & more babies. He is a GREAT husand & WONDERFUL daddy.
You should do really well! You have a lot of breast tissue, and I hope that you go small with the implant b/c I think you will do best that way (eg less chance of sagging). I love the 410's, so far. :) I really enjoyed Dr. Wolfe. He can be difficult to get through to when you are OCD and want to email him but, other than that, I have no complaints! He made them perfectly symmetrical and really did a great job. I cannot wait to see how you look after!! =)
Can you tell me if there is way to convert measurements' between regular silicone to the 410's ?

4 MORE DAY'S

Time has flown by. I don't know just how ready I am. I have picked up a few items. I am not sure about purchasing a bra/sports bra. Not real sure of the size I will need so I guess I will wait till after post op appointment for additional items. I suppose this will all sink in as I am on my way. In a way I feel like I felt before my first child. No one can really tell you how labor/pains childbirth is going to feel it's just something we have to experience to truly know. I am looking forward to my new body, just nervous about the pain and recovery time. No pain no gain, oh the things us women put ourselves through. I am trying to embrace this journey knowing with time the end results will be worth it.
Hope all went well with your surgery!!
cant wait to see pics - good luck!

On the other side YAY !!!!

Wow what a journey !!! I am so VERY pleased with Dr. Wolf and his staff . A special thank you to Cheryl you where so very helpful/ informative through the process. I have not felt strong enough to take a shower perhaps this evening and I will try & post picture's .

3 days post op

Can't wait till my post op appointment. It's hard to tell with all the blood under tape. I do feel like I look better. Time will tell :)
You look great! How's the swelling at this point. I had dr. Vath and my swelling peaked the second week. They're both great surgeons!!!! I'm so happy!!!!
Yeah the swelling sucks The pouch is gone but I feel so thick.. When does the swelling start to subside? I just went Friday and had the tape replaced with steri strips. It will be so nice to see the final results.
Honestly I think about week 4 I felt better about the swelling. I mean I'm still swollen especially at night but that's when I started to not feel thick.

10 days PO

Damn I will be so glad when I wake up and its easy to get out of the bed. Yesterday was rough I had a pain in the upper side of my stomach. Seems like every morning I am so freakin stiff and my chest hurts. Today perhaps is a turning point . even though I started out sore It has gotten better since I've been up. I would never recommend this with small children. I have a 13 month old & a 2 1/2 year old. My 17 year old was around the first week but typical 17 self absorbed teen she's left to go visit her dad. My husband has been as helpful as he can be. He can only take so many days off. We have a tripped planed on the 22 and will be gone a week I hope being a month out I will be ready.

just another pic

Belly
Your boobs look awesome!!
You look great!!! What all did you have done?
Thank you I had a Breast lift with augmentation a tummy tuck & lipo on inner & outer thigh.

New pictures

Well I think I have overcome the allergic reaction, but you can still see some red and I still have a few bumps where it has been irritated.
I took these this evening still swelling. Please heal, please heal, please heal :)
I never wore a binder-? Unless you mean that bra-? I am wearing it now! Haha. I was very paranoid, so I was careful, but I did not have a ton of pain, per se. My situation was more psychological and less pain. For instance, I know it takes about 9 months for some docs to feel that you can work pecs safely (without moving the implants), so I have one more month until I feel a bit more comfortable working my pecs. I am one of those people who has a pretty high tolerance to pain, and I did not get anything done but my breasts, so you are having a rougher time than I did. Hope it gets better, pain wise! :)
I guess since you had previous work done maybe that is why you didn't feel what I felt. This was my first time for any PS. In the past few days I have felt considerably better. When where you told you could go without the bra thing they gave you ? I really don't fell that there any difference between the support of that and the barley there's.

One more Front pic.

Is everything looking the way it should ? All this waiting to see what's going to happen/ change is nerve racking .
Super low insicion and bobbies looking good!!! I can't wait to be 20 days po : )

New picture's 28 days Post

Wow hard to believe it's already been 28 days. As I look at the picture's I can really see a change. When I look in the mirror I am not as sure about my body. I keep telling myself time this takes time. One of the reason's I love this site I can look at all of you other ladies and see your transformation. It doesn't seem the same at times with our self's.
WOW!!! look so damn good! :)
Your boobs came out looking good compare to some others ive seen. Happy healing

All restrictions lifted

Hello all you beautiful ladies :) I have been on vacation. I had a great time although the swimming suit situation was horrible The pickings where slim & my breast size very hard to find one to accommodate . I have not had a swimming suit on in years. A bikini lol forever even longer. If any of you have any suggestions for next summer that would be great .I will make sure to get a early start next year. Having had surgery on 6/21 I was nervous to buy one before hand. I saw my Dr. on Monday, he thought everything looked great & said I was healing just the way I'm suppose to. I will follow up with him in 5 months. Having all restriction's lifted what a great feeling/ relief . Overall I'm very pleased with the outcome. It will be interesting to see the total transformation over the next 6 to 8 months.

More pics

I hit post before I was finished these picture's go with the ones above.

More pics

These also go with the other's not sure what happened.
Beautiful!!
You look great. Enjoy you new friends up top lol
You look incredible!!!!! Happy healing!!!

3 months post op

I have to keep reminding myself it's only been 3 months. I think my body is healing well. I have been experiencing some burning / stretching sensations near my pelvic bone. How long does it take for stitches to dissolve completely ? I can feel a few of them near the skins surface. Some of the stitches feel like they are poking through. Has anyone else experienced this ? I feel like I might have more skin that could've been removed with the breast lift. Although right after my breast where tight . I just feel like they could be lifted a little more. Overall I feel good. I think I will feel better about my body when I'm able to exercise like I want to. I have two little ones , and they keep me busy. It will be nice when I can take an hour or so just to focus on myself.
I too am interested to know what procedures you had done. You look awesome!
Your results are great ! I had a drainless TT also! I'm 2 weeks post op today . Still dealing with lots of swelling , can't wait to reach 3 months!
Hi. You look amazing. You probably have some of the best results I've seen. I'm super impressed with your outcome. I too have a 2 1/2 y.o. How have you been able to keep your children away during the initial phases of your recovery and when did you finally pick them ?
Denver Plastic Surgeon

I enjoyed the consult with Dr. Wolf he was very informative and made me feel comfortable. I look forward to becoming one of his many masterpieces. As you can see for yourself his work is great I highly recommend him.