HAPPY ! HAPPY ! HAPPY ! I think I'm looking better with each passing day YAY !!!

I had my pre op appt. paid $ on May 24th. As of...

I had my pre op appt. paid $ on May 24th. As of today 18 days & counting. I am so looking forward to improving my body. Nervous & excited !!!! I had researched the 410 gummies and was informed that Dr. Wolf was part of the study before they where FDA approved. I meet with him to see if I would be considered a candidate for the 410. Dr. Wolf was very informative. I felt very comfortable with him and the staff. I originally was just interested in the tummy tuck. After researching tummy tucks I opted for the no drain verses the drain. I urge anyone that is considering a tummy tuck take a look at the pics & testimony on The Center For Cosmetic Surgery site. I have not found any other pics that compare to Dr. Wolf's or Dr. Vath's work.

Before picture's

Currently 144 lbs. 5ft.4inches . I have 5 kiddos 20,17,9,2,& 1. I had a tubal reversal in June of 09. Gave birth to my beautiful daughter in Sept of 2010. 12 months later found out I was expecting my 5th baby . I am so sure I want no more kids. I love the ones I have & feel so very blessed . My husband keep his promise after agreeing to tubal reversal & more babies. He is a GREAT husand & WONDERFUL daddy.

4 MORE DAY'S

Time has flown by. I don't know just how ready I am. I have picked up a few items. I am not sure about purchasing a bra/sports bra. Not real sure of the size I will need so I guess I will wait till after post op appointment for additional items. I suppose this will all sink in as I am on my way. In a way I feel like I felt before my first child. No one can really tell you how labor/pains childbirth is going to feel it's just something we have to experience to truly know. I am looking forward to my new body, just nervous about the pain and recovery time. No pain no gain, oh the things us women put ourselves through. I am trying to embrace this journey knowing with time the end results will be worth it.

On the other side YAY !!!!

Wow what a journey !!! I am so VERY pleased with Dr. Wolf and his staff . A special thank you to Cheryl you where so very helpful/ informative through the process. I have not felt strong enough to take a shower perhaps this evening and I will try & post picture's .

3 days post op

Can't wait till my post op appointment. It's hard to tell with all the blood under tape. I do feel like I look better. Time will tell :)

10 days PO

Damn I will be so glad when I wake up and its easy to get out of the bed. Yesterday was rough I had a pain in the upper side of my stomach. Seems like every morning I am so freakin stiff and my chest hurts. Today perhaps is a turning point . even though I started out sore It has gotten better since I've been up. I would never recommend this with small children. I have a 13 month old & a 2 1/2 year old. My 17 year old was around the first week but typical 17 self absorbed teen she's left to go visit her dad. My husband has been as helpful as he can be. He can only take so many days off. We have a tripped planed on the 22 and will be gone a week I hope being a month out I will be ready.

just another pic

Belly

New pictures

Well I think I have overcome the allergic reaction, but you can still see some red and I still have a few bumps where it has been irritated.
I took these this evening still swelling. Please heal, please heal, please heal :)

One more Front pic.

Is everything looking the way it should ? All this waiting to see what's going to happen/ change is nerve racking .

New picture's 28 days Post

Wow hard to believe it's already been 28 days. As I look at the picture's I can really see a change. When I look in the mirror I am not as sure about my body. I keep telling myself time this takes time. One of the reason's I love this site I can look at all of you other ladies and see your transformation. It doesn't seem the same at times with our self's.

All restrictions lifted

Hello all you beautiful ladies :) I have been on vacation. I had a great time although the swimming suit situation was horrible The pickings where slim & my breast size very hard to find one to accommodate . I have not had a swimming suit on in years. A bikini lol forever even longer. If any of you have any suggestions for next summer that would be great .I will make sure to get a early start next year. Having had surgery on 6/21 I was nervous to buy one before hand. I saw my Dr. on Monday, he thought everything looked great & said I was healing just the way I'm suppose to. I will follow up with him in 5 months. Having all restriction's lifted what a great feeling/ relief . Overall I'm very pleased with the outcome. It will be interesting to see the total transformation over the next 6 to 8 months.

More pics

I hit post before I was finished these picture's go with the ones above.

More pics

These also go with the other's not sure what happened.

3 months post op

I have to keep reminding myself it's only been 3 months. I think my body is healing well. I have been experiencing some burning / stretching sensations near my pelvic bone. How long does it take for stitches to dissolve completely ? I can feel a few of them near the skins surface. Some of the stitches feel like they are poking through. Has anyone else experienced this ? I feel like I might have more skin that could've been removed with the breast lift. Although right after my breast where tight . I just feel like they could be lifted a little more. Overall I feel good. I think I will feel better about my body when I'm able to exercise like I want to. I have two little ones , and they keep me busy. It will be nice when I can take an hour or so just to focus on myself.
Denver Plastic Surgeon

I enjoyed the consult with Dr. Wolf he was very informative and made me feel comfortable. I look forward to becoming one of his many masterpieces. As you can see for yourself his work is great I highly recommend him.

I too am interested to know what procedures you had done. You look awesome!
Your results are great ! I had a drainless TT also! I'm 2 weeks post op today . Still dealing with lots of swelling , can't wait to reach 3 months!
Hi. You look amazing. You probably have some of the best results I've seen. I'm super impressed with your outcome. I too have a 2 1/2 y.o. How have you been able to keep your children away during the initial phases of your recovery and when did you finally pick them ?
I have a great husband. He helped me out alot in the first two weeks. The kids where fine to lay by me. My 2 year old understood I had a boo boo. I also have at the time a 13 month old. I would sit and old them at about a week. I guess it was around 2, 2 1/2 weeks I started carrying around my youngest. Between 3 & 4 my 2 year old. It's really not that bad & the time seems to go by rather quick after the first 2 week's. Let your body be your guide. One thing I might add is I had a drain less TT.
So jealous of the drainless procedure. Wish I knew about it before. I wish your doc was near. If I had the ability to be away from home and have someone travel with me for 2 wks I would fly to your area. Guess you have to take what you can get...I'm confident in my p.s. though.
what size implant and profile did you go with?
Now that's a Great transformation! Your body looks amazing!!
Thank you Iferraro , I must say your transformation is AMAZING !!! Leaves one speechless :)
You look absolutely amazing. Perfect figure!!!!
Thank you Silversunshine , it's such a great feeling to have one's body back. I love seeing all the ladies on here and the journey each one has made, it's pretty amazing.
You look amazing, girl!!
Thanks Soulnik13, I always enjoy reading your story. I love following your AWESOME transformation.
Thank you Sunsets, the swelling is still off and on. It got better at around 6 weeks post op.
Beautiful!!
You look great. Enjoy you new friends up top lol
You look incredible!!!!! Happy healing!!!
WOW!!! look so damn good! :)
Your boobs came out looking good compare to some others ive seen. Happy healing
Super low insicion and bobbies looking good!!! I can't wait to be 20 days po : )
Your boobs look awesome!!