27 Years Old, 5 Beautiful Babies and 1 Less Than Appealing Body! - Golden, CO

After having my 5 babies, I tried everything to...

After having my 5 babies, I tried everything to lose those few extra pounds, get rid of the extra skin, ect...nothing worked. I looked in the mirror and saw a pretty face but cringed as I'd look further down. I'd had enough of feeling like I looked ok for a mom of 5 kids but not good enough for myself. So, i went to see Dr. Vath and immediately knew I would be in great hands. He was very sincere and made you feel like your concerns mattered. When I got to the surgery center the morning of my procedure, I was very well taken care of. Every need was meet, all questions answered, the staff was very welcoming and friendly. After surgery, I was immediately amazed with the results, every week I'm seeing a change. Dr. Vath took time out of his evening to call and check on me, in my past experience, I've never had a doctor do that. I am so glad I decided to do my mommy makeover with Dr. Vath.

4 Months after procedure!

My body is finally healed and I am Absolutely amazed the difference this surgery has made in my life! I never imagined I'd ever have a tight and flat tummy ever again after 5 kids. I have more confidence than ever before and I have to thank Dr. Vath for giving me something I never thought possible.
Denver Plastic Surgeon