27 Years Old, 5 Beautiful Babies and 1 Less Than Appealing Body! - Golden, CO

After having my 5 babies, I tried everything to...

After having my 5 babies, I tried everything to lose those few extra pounds, get rid of the extra skin, ect...nothing worked. I looked in the mirror and saw a pretty face but cringed as I'd look further down. I'd had enough of feeling like I looked ok for a mom of 5 kids but not good enough for myself. So, i went to see Dr. Vath and immediately knew I would be in great hands. He was very sincere and made you feel like your concerns mattered. When I got to the surgery center the morning of my procedure, I was very well taken care of. Every need was meet, all questions answered, the staff was very welcoming and friendly. After surgery, I was immediately amazed with the results, every week I'm seeing a change. Dr. Vath took time out of his evening to call and check on me, in my past experience, I've never had a doctor do that. I am so glad I decided to do my mommy makeover with Dr. Vath.
Hi there! I saw you have 5 kids - I am doing my surgery with Dr. Vath in October and I am wondering how long it was before you could pick the little ones up again? I don't know how little yours are but I have a 15 month old who is about 20 lbs and I'm wondering how long before I can put her down for naps, bed, etc without my husband's help. Thanks for answering! Glad you are happy with your surgery.
Thanks for sharing! You're looking great. How long was it after surgery until you were back to your normal routine? Or maybe you're not quite there yet...?
Thank you! I just hit the 1 month mark post-op. The first week was the hardest, every week it's gotten gradually better. I'm still sensitive around my hips to the touch but I'm feeling a ton better, physically and mentally! :-)
Denver Plastic Surgeon