12 Days Till my my MM!! So Excited! -Golden, CO

I am a mother of three beautiful children 11,6 and...

I am a mother of three beautiful children 11,6 and 2. I didn't gain a horrible amount of weight with each as the were all between 6.2 and 6.7 lbs. but, all three were born via csection. I have never been happy with the scar and bulging fat/muscle that I was left with. My breasts have always been small, a small B. I have up wearing push up bras because they just looked silly and awkward.
This year was the ear of change for our family so I decided it was time for me to enjoy my body, time for me to really like what I see in the mirror.

I chose my ps based on years of looking at before and after photos in the co area.
Some had great breasts and bad Tummys and vice versa but Dr. Vath had both. After meeting with him and his staff I knew I made the right choice.

I am 5'4" and 135lbs.
I will be having a full tummy tuck and a breast augmentation with a 3 ccsilicone implant.

I am hoping to be a small D cup when all is said and done.

My pre op appt in on Friday, I am so excited but nervous at the same time.
White have three csections I feel that I am prepared for what's to come but fearful of complications. After my youngest was born I developed fluid around my heart and spent 3 days over thanksgiving in the hospital while my sweet husband cared for our new baby.

I am preparing my self, my home and my family for the surgery.

Can't wait!!
Good luck with everything!
Thank you so much!!

Getting nervous

Going in a little early for my pro op appt tomorrow so I can look at sizes again. Was going with a 339cc but now think I should go a little bigger. I still want to look natural but want full beautiful breasts.

Rice sizers

Tried the rice trick today.
1.5 cups of rice should be equal to about 350cc(ish)to 370cc(ish)

I really think 339cc is gonna be too small and leave me disappointed.

Thoughts?

Thanks for starting your story on RealSelf! You've been through a lot and you deserve to be happy with your body at this point in your life. Have you seen this list of supplies for recovery? What else are you doing to get ready? Meals, lining up child care, etc.?

I hope you'll keep us posted on your progress. I'll be rooting for you!

That is the toughest part deciding on size. Good luck. I stressed but I am very happy at 4 weeka
Hey lady! I gave my PS pics of what I wanted to look like, and based on my chest measurements she recommended a 435 cc implant. I thought it would be too big based on the rice test, however when I came out of surgery I could see that they were absolutely perfect!! Now I'm super swollen, but I know the size they will be will be great!! I would recommend going just a little bigger than you think! By the way, my surgery was yesterday!

Go big or go home!

When for me pre op today YAY! Decided to go with a 371cc instead of a 339cc. I am so excited to see the results! Can't wait for a flat tummy and boobs that actually fill up my bra!

Monday the 5th is the big day! SO nervous!

So Monday is the big day. I have to be there at 8 am.

I do not feel at all prepared. With three kids and a husband who works like crazy it's been hard to get the house clean and keep it that way.
My husband is nervous about taking care of everyone which make me even more nervous!

I feel somewhat mentally prepared having had 3 csections but I am worried that I will be over needy.

I am stoked to see the final results.

Yay it's finally done!

My surgery was yesterday at 9:20 am. I want home at around 2.

Trying to sleep lastnight was horrible. I ended up vomiting 3 or 4 time which was the most painful thing I have ever experienced !!

My breasts are high and sore but look great! The tummy scar looks amazing! Dr. Vath is trebly amazing!!
I had mommy makeover same day as you and would love to hear how you are feeling? How is your youngest doing? I know my baby misses me so I have been sitting on the couch couple times a day, covered in pillows for protection, from squirmy kiddos, just to snuggle with my baby a couple min a day. I miss them.

6 days post op and feeling pretty icky

My first night home was a nightmare!! Each night has gotten a little better. I stopped taking the heavy duty pain killers on Friday, I didn't like the fog the put me in. The small amount of bruising on my tummy has faded but I am
No were close to standing up straight. My back is killing me!!

My breasts are are high and tight more so the left, but looking better everyday!
I did notice that my belly button seems to be a tad off center :(. Maybe this will change once all of the swelling has gone down.

All in all I am very thrilled with my results!!
My bellybutton was way off center initially but as everything relaxed, it went back to center.

So very happy with my results!

I am 15 days post op and already so happy with the reaults and I know I will only get happier over the next few months!!

Got my measurements (just for giggles) at VS and I am at a 34D. I tried on a non underwire bra and looked and felt amazing. Didn't buy anything yet but you bet your butt that ill be back!!

My belly button looks good and my breasts are simply amazing! Waiting 1 more week to take off the steri strips on the TT.

Can't wait to put on a swim suit and sit next to the pool!!
boobs look great!

Starting to feel normal and SEXY!

My breasts while not fully dropped are soft and look so amazing! Hoping they will have a good natural "hang" to cover the scars.
My belly button looks great and my tt scars are healing great! I do think I have a few new stretch marks but how can I complain, my stomach will be flat!!

I am still tight and get sore if I over so it. Laughing is a real pain cause I'm sore for days afterwards.

I can't wait to be totally back to normal and go swimming. Bought a string bikini top.... First one ever!
A year has passed....feeling good? Dr Vath is doing my TT with BL in Sept. I feel comfortable with him, but it sure is nice to read others experience with him too. Thanks
I just went for a consult with dr Vath yesterday! I'm so excited. You look great and I'll have to continue watching your follow up!
Wise choice!! Dr. Vath is simply amazing. He is truly an artist. I feel great and look great! I will post some new pics soon.
Denver Plastic Surgeon