Thermo-Lo for Sun & Age Spots - Golden, CO

I purchased 3 Thermo-Lo treatments for freckles,...

I purchased 3 Thermo-Lo treatments for freckles, (sun & age spots), and it dramatically diminished the appearance of targeted spots on my face. I am amazed at how well this works and how affordable it is! The darkest spots on my face are now gone. This technology also works for broken cappillaries, skin tags and acne scars.

I didn't have any real "downtime" from the procedure. The freckles/spots do darken quite a bit and scab during the healing process, so at least be prepared to go to work looking like you picked at your face a lot. ;)

Total healing time from each session was about 1 week.

Golden Glow Skin Care

Adrianna is absolutely wonderful. She is very informative and answers all of your questions and concerns.

Hi Rune,

The info you provided about downtime, and going back to work with how your face looked is great for the info to know. We'd love to see pictures.

Thanks so much and please keep us updated,

-Britt

Hi Britt,

I really wish I had taken pictures. There was one spot in particular - it was a dark brown freckle/mole that was starting to raise up - and it only took 2 treatments to completely get rid of it. I also had the vein treatment done around my nose. :)