40 Year Old Birthday Present - Golden, CO

After having three children and asymmetric breasts...

After having three children and asymmetric breasts since puberty (but worse after pregnancies), I finally decided to have a breast lift with augmentation. My biggest concern was going too big - I have a small frame, and I didn't want to go from a small 34B to a 34G. I love my new body, and I can't wait to wear a bikini this summer! Why didn't I do this earlier?!
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Vath is the ultimate package - a fabulous surgeon with a great bedside manner. He made me feel 100% comfortable with the entire process, along with giving me remarkable results. From the initial consultation through my first post-surgical check with him, I could not be more pleased. I do not offer recommendations unless I fully trust the service provider - I have absolutely no reservations recommending Dr. Vath. His entire team is amazing and caring - from the patient coordinator to the nurses to the surgical team. He's the best of the best - I'm so lucky to live in Denver!

Happy 40th birthday! What size and type implants did you get? Do you know your approximate new bra cup size? Hoping your recovery has been smooth. Congratulations!