Breast lift with 200cc small implants

After pregnancy my body has become a baggy flabby...

After pregnancy my body has become a baggy flabby brown paper bag.Time to lift the balloons and sail away to a happy day...
Ok..enough babble.
I just got a lift with 200cc implants (textured silicon). I know 200cc is tiny to most of you but I don't want big balloons. Just a handful that is good for dancing and jumping around.
Really? Thanks!
Your BL look great!! :-)

Three weeks

Just went back to work which is pretty tiring (am a high energy performer) Not quite myself yet but feeling overall pretty good and pulled it off.
Happy with how I'm healing. Have been trying not to get the incisions wet which is helping.
Looks great !
Congrats! Looking good.
WOW you look great! I'm getting my BL and BA (300-350ccs, under, silicone) Sept 18th!! SO soon!! i am terrified!!! How was the pain? would you do it all over again if you had too?

One month post op

I'm completely back to normal and feeling fine. I still keep the tape on my incisions and wear a bra 24/7..(the doc advised this for 3 months) can wait to go without a bra!
Wow you look amazing...I to am going on the smaller side 250cc. Just 7 more days!!!
Thanks Dakota! Good luck! It'll be over before u know it
You look great. I had mine done on 22 July 2014 on the Gold Coast as well. I also went small having just 150ml silicone textured in front of the muscle. I had previously had 240mls saline in front of muscle by another surgeon on the Gold Coast 20 years ago but he has retired. I thought mine where behind the muscle but when Dr Downie redid them he informed me that they where in front. It's good to read about someone else's experience in the same hometown. Mine are still sensitive, more so on the left side but I think they are just nerves coming back to life. What type of tape are you using. I'm using Fixomull although I do get a rash and at the moment don't have any on the bottom suture line as I'm letting them rest from the tape.
Brisbane Plastic Surgeon

Great surgeon. Would recommend him.