A Superlative Experience In Breast Implant Revision - Glenview, IL

I chose to have breast implant revision because...

I chose to have breast implant revision because the saline implants I'd had up until that point were too big for my rib cage and as a result, I had developed capsular contracture, or scar tissue around the implants. The scar tissue caused the implants to feel very unnatural and hard, and caused me substantial discomfort, thus, I was seeking to eliminate my discomfort as well as gain a natural look and feel.

Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Shortly after moving to Chicago from the east coast, I had trouble with my saline implants and knew that I needed them replaced. Dr. Casas was highly recommended by my east coast plastic surgeon as well as several patients of hers, and I soon realized the reason for her impeccable references. During my first appointment with Dr. Casas, she spent over 2 hours with me, explaining all of my options and proposed treatment plans in detail, answering my questions, and frankly, calming my nerves because I was apprehensive about going through an implant revision surgery. She is a well of knowledge, demonstrates the utmost in ethics, and her bedside manner is second to none. I felt completely confident in her skills and in my decision to move forward with the revision, but the results exceeded my expectations immeasurably. Whereas I previously had capsular contracture and resulting asymmetry, discomfort, and an unnatural appearance, I had symmetry, no discomfort, and an amazingly natural appearance and feel. I have been so grateful to her for my entire experience and highly recommend her to any woman considering breast implant revision.