A Superlative Experience In Breast Implant Revision - Glenview, IL

I chose to have breast implant revision because...

I chose to have breast implant revision because the saline implants I'd had up until that point were too big for my rib cage and as a result, I had developed capsular contracture, or scar tissue around the implants. The scar tissue caused the implants to feel very unnatural and hard, and caused me substantial discomfort, thus, I was seeking to eliminate my discomfort as well as gain a natural look and feel.

Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Shortly after moving to Chicago from the east coast, I had trouble with my saline implants and knew that I needed them replaced. Dr. Casas was highly recommended by my east coast plastic surgeon as well as several patients of hers, and I soon realized the reason for her impeccable references. During my first appointment with Dr. Casas, she spent over 2 hours with me, explaining all of my options and proposed treatment plans in detail, answering my questions, and frankly, calming my nerves because I was apprehensive about going through an implant revision surgery. She is a well of knowledge, demonstrates the utmost in ethics, and her bedside manner is second to none. I felt completely confident in her skills and in my decision to move forward with the revision, but the results exceeded my expectations immeasurably. Whereas I previously had capsular contracture and resulting asymmetry, discomfort, and an unnatural appearance, I had symmetry, no discomfort, and an amazingly natural appearance and feel. I have been so grateful to her for my entire experience and highly recommend her to any woman considering breast implant revision.

I'm glad you were able to get this done! Thanks so much for sharing your experience here on RealSelf! What size implants did you have initially and what did you go down to?