So Easy I Can't Believe I Didn't Do Something Sooner! - Glenview, IL

I am a 38yr old mother of 3 and have been looking...

I am a 38yr old mother of 3 and have been looking like I desperately needed sleep! Puffiness under eyes and lines around mouth started to make me feel self conscious so I went looking for ways to correct my tired appearance. Dr. Cohen recommended RESTYLANE vs surgery and I couldn't be happier! I used a total of 2 syringes to fill under my eyes and around my mouth.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Had injections on Monday April 9th...I am only...

Had injections on Monday April 9th...I am only 3days out and NO bruising to my surprise!

I was very nervous of the idea of a needle being poked into my skin (especially my face and why I chose a MD to perform this and not a trained RN or PA) but was very surprised on how little it hurt. Just felt like a small sting with the first injection but the ones after did not hurt much at all. Dr. Cohen prepped my skin with a topical anesthetic which helped a great deal.

Glad to hear you are loving the results!! It seems most of the companies that offer fillers have some sort of loyalty rewards program, so you might want to check into that if you plan to continue using it.

Were the injections themselves too uncomfortable??

Skokie Oculoplastic Surgeon

As an RN, I already have high standards when it comes to medical professionals. I was more than happy after meeting with Dr. Cohen for my first consultation that I knew I was making the right decision choosing his practice over many others. I am 38 yrs old and have started to get uncomfortable with my tired look and puffy eyes and the lines around my mouth. I was glad to know there was a more affordable solution with little to no downtime = RESTYLANE! I went to the consultation with the idea of surgically removing the "bags" under my eyes and Dr. Cohen recommended this less invasive and more affordable solution. (unlike other doctors I spoke with~they were ready and willing to do surgery with no mention of another options...until I asked!). Dr. Cohen and his staff were great and I would recommend him to anyone!