Great surgeon, even better therapist

Poorly defined tip, curves to the side, hump still...

Poorly defined tip, curves to the side, hump still present and looks droopy. Promised to fix my deviated septum, but made it worse. I need revision surgery to fix this, but I'm too scared to do it from my bad experience from this "doctor". I had written my reviews on another website but it got deleted with various other reviews. He has contacted me from my other review and mentioned he would redo the surgery, but who in their right mind would go back to byte person who didn't do a decent job in the first place. I'm shocked because I saw all these girls with perfect noses on his website and I'm baffled my results came out so bad. Maybe that's what I get for going into surgery Christmas eve. The one time I do something for myself and the outcome came out poor.

I was wrong

After reviewing before and after pics with Dr. Grigoryants, I understood how wrong I was with my nose outcome. I really feel like a jerk for putting the man's name down like I did. First off, the pics I was taking have me an awkward effect making my nose look really ugly. Secondly, I want to apologies to Dr. Grigoryants for the nasty things that I said. He really did improve my nose to the fullest. I can't imagine another doctor taking a whole hour to make my mental state whole again. I applaud his good nature. He will have before and afters of my nose on his site and I will tell you patient I am. Not only did my nose change for the better, it actually made my face slimmer and more youthful.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I think you look very different. believe me your profile is so much better. you look more feminine and less angry. Maybe you are looking at yourself too much. put some makeup on and smile. you will realize how much better you look now. I am still keeping my consultation for Saturday October 4. :)
I think u look good tho! I also want the "perfect" nose, so I'm a bit scared hehe :)
wait..... what?!?!!?
Go his website patient 167c under rhinoplasty photos.
Wow! This obviously falsified follow-up fake drivel makes me never want to use this site again. I was convinced of Dr. Grigoryants before, but after this baffling review magically revised after 3 days from a 4-year post-op procedure - with extremely poor English unlike the first posting - I'm definitely not going anywhere near Grigoryants.
You should pay no attention to this review! Dr G is amazing! He's the most popular doc on here and his results speak for themselves. I'm not sure what the deal is with this review but it's very suspious but not regarding Dr G . Did you ever think this could just be a jealous competitor?? I highly recommend him as he fixed my nose and the results were mind blowing!
Elle1820, any kind of plastic surgery is going to cause emotions. Since the invention of mobile phones with cameras, all of my pictures have been taken with an iPhone or Android phone. When you take pics with your phone really close up it can distort your face and that's why I was so angry with this doctor. I didn't know that until he showed me my before and afters(patient 167c on his website). As you can see on my post there is a picture of me, go to his website and compare all three. As for my poor English, I got to doctor Grigoryants' office after work, he sat me down addressed my concerns for an hour and then I went online to repost my review because I was wrong and I was tired when I revised my post. Or maybe my English isn't so great because I speak 3 languages. How many do you speak? Whoever you decide to go to is your choice, but no doctor is going to care as much about you as Dr. Grigoryants. And why is it that you only dote around Grigoryants' negative reviews? You work for some other doctor? Most people who have contacted me sound more concerned, but you just sound like you're accusing me of something. Do your research, homegirl, go to his website and p ok me up 167c.
Look me up 167c. There's that bad English again. Yikes!!!
Interesting how you are "four years post" , described how bad your nose was, and how things were not fixed, and made worse. Now THREE days after your negative review, everything is fine, and you needed him to show pictures before and after. You've made up your mind how you hate it, and it was NOT improved , to all of the sudden, its great and makes you look "youthful". I don't agree with misleading people! Very suspicious.
No, not suspicious. I was taking iPhone photos and Android photos of my nose at a close range at an akward angle. Please go to his website under photos and I am patient 167 c. See for yourself.
Can you show us the after photos? You have confused us.
Go to Dr. Grigoryants' webpage I'm # 167c in under rhinoplasty
Yes, I saw your photos. Thanks
If you could possibly get a hold of those photos and post them here in your review it would be very helpful.
Wow!! Yay :) why the sudden change of heart? Are you going to have him do a revision?
No it was the way the iPhone made my nose look at a close range and awkward position. I'm actually on his website. 167c
Iam sory but your nose does NOT even look like its been touched!! No way Dr. G did this!
Hi, just curious were are your post op pics? I find it VERY hard to believe Dr. G ruined your nose! I had surgery with him in April and the results are mind blowing!! I LOVE him! You can look me up under Proud to be a Grigoryants girl. The entire experience was amazing! Hard for me to believe this! Please post pics!
Believe it! You can even ask him yourself. He did it
Any before and after pics??
I'm glad your results came out well! I had the expectation that my results would be mind blowing as well, but they weren't. I did get my nose done by doctor Grigoryants and I was a referral by a friend he did an amazing job on. Just go to yelp and look up Dr. Grigoryants on there and you'll see he responded to my review. I saw your before and afters, you look absolutely gorgeous and he did an amazing job on you!
Thanks Hun! :) Well like you said and I agree 95% of his patients are thrilled with their results and I'm soo sorry you did not get the results you desired but as we all know life is not perfect nor are doctors and if he's willing to fix it free I would let him do so. I have all the confidence he will make it right.
Oh no! so sorry for this! I actually decided that I wanna to go for this doctor! But know that I read this Im not that sure about anymore.. Good luck!!
Hi Mary995, Don't be deterred by just my review. Honestly, I think to be realistic, 95% of his patients are extremely happy. Every doctor will have a few unhappy patients. I just wanted the "wow" factor all his other patients got but I didn't receive. He did reach out to me to do a revision free of charge twice. Not a lot of doctors do that. So, you getting surgery by him is not a bad thing. I'm just bitter I didn't get that perfect nose.
He reached out to me twice to revise my nose not revise my nose twice. I wrote it kinda weird. Oops