Great surgeon, even better therapist

Poorly defined tip, curves to the side, hump still...

Poorly defined tip, curves to the side, hump still present and looks droopy. Promised to fix my deviated septum, but made it worse. I need revision surgery to fix this, but I'm too scared to do it from my bad experience from this "doctor". I had written my reviews on another website but it got deleted with various other reviews. He has contacted me from my other review and mentioned he would redo the surgery, but who in their right mind would go back to byte person who didn't do a decent job in the first place. I'm shocked because I saw all these girls with perfect noses on his website and I'm baffled my results came out so bad. Maybe that's what I get for going into surgery Christmas eve. The one time I do something for myself and the outcome came out poor.

I was wrong

After reviewing before and after pics with Dr. Grigoryants, I understood how wrong I was with my nose outcome. I really feel like a jerk for putting the man's name down like I did. First off, the pics I was taking have me an awkward effect making my nose look really ugly. Secondly, I want to apologies to Dr. Grigoryants for the nasty things that I said. He really did improve my nose to the fullest. I can't imagine another doctor taking a whole hour to make my mental state whole again. I applaud his good nature. He will have before and afters of my nose on his site and I will tell you patient I am. Not only did my nose change for the better, it actually made my face slimmer and more youthful.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon