Finally Had my Nose Done After Years of Considering It! - Glendale, CA

Had it done in 2010 after moving to Los Angeles at...

Had it done in 2010 after moving to Los Angeles at the age of 24. I started modeling when I was younger and felt like my nose was definately holding me back from a full potential, by giving me a too ethnic look. I have always had a big nose with a bump that didn't match the rest of my softer and more aesthetic facial features. So finally I saved up and got the courage to go to a bunch of consultations. Dr. G made me feel comfortable and I didn't feel like he was overcharging me like some of the other over rated Beverly Hills Drs I went to or read about online.

I admit that even after the consultation and the payment for the surgery, I was terrified of the procedure, as I was never in a major surgery with full anesthesia before!

It literally seemed to last a few seconds as I don't remember anything after I went to sleep and woke up with a brand new nose :) I did pass out after in the recovery room, but that's fairly common. The recovery lasted about 5-7 days and was very tolerable with very little to no paid actually. The cast came off after about 5-6 days (?) and the bruises under my eyes fades maybe after about 8-9 (?) days (don't remember exactly).

In general I'm happy with the results, but there are some imperfections and every 2years later the tip still swells up depending on the weather and humidity and the shape of the nose very slightly changes from day to day. I heard that's supposed to last for a while after surgery. Although I never went back for my check-up 6month after, I'm thinking to go back and ask about tweaking the the tip just a tiny bit. But overall I would say the Dr. made it look exactly how I initially asked for and even better :)

Now I get compliments all the time, even from random people on the street, saying I look like a certain celebrity or two hehe. I feel a lot more confident and not scared of profile pictures. Also I breath better now because the Dr. fixed my nasal passages in the process :)

The only thing I would have done differently is had this done sooner, like in or right after high school and to have a family member go with me for support. I went by myself, but really you should get a second opinion on how you want your nose to look. Even if family doesn't support this (mine didn't initially), get a trusted friend or significant other to go with you.And go back for your check up, I didn't and I should have.

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I looked him up on google maps, he had great reviews. I do want to say that some of his front desk staff seems a bit confused and kind of stern at times, they messed up some dates for my consultation/surgery in the beginning and my surgery had to be delayed about two weeks.

fake review??

Thanks for posting! I'm glad you're so happy with your results.