Amazing Results, Great Staff, Experienced Dr. - Glendale, CA

Didn't like my profile.

Didn't like my profile.

Amazing Results, Great Staff, Experienced Dr.

I'm extremely happy with the results of my rhinoplasty/septoplasty. Dr. Vartanian did an amazing job, was very patient with me and answered every one of my questions. Staff is also great and very knowledgeable. I did months of research on many doctors and went on several consultations. I chose Dr. Vartanian over the others because I felt more comfortable with him and with his expertise as a facial plastic surgeon. He exceeded my expectations in every way and would HIGHLY recommend him.
Glendale Facial Plastic Surgeon

I'm extremely happy with the results of my rhinoplasty/septoplasty. Dr. V did an amazing job, was very patient with me and answered every one of my questions. Staff is also great and very knowledgeable. I did months of research on many doctors and went on several consultations. I chose Dr. V over the others because I felt more comfortable with him and with his expertise as a facial plastic surgeon. He exceeded my expectations in every way and would HIGHLY recommend him.

Thank you Dr. Vartanian for this interesting commentary on yourself and your office. I have been to your office and I know a few of your patients--you can't fool me.
@ Dina2987...I'm sorry you feel that way. My name is Jazmine and I'm the one who posted the above feedback. It's my honest opinion of Dr. Vartanian, his work & his staff.
Sorry Jasmine for doubting that your comment was genuine. I respect your opinion. The thing is that I had a friend who used to work for Dr. Vartanian as a receptionist and she told me that Dr. Vartanian would always post reviews for himself online. So when I saw your comment I was sure that it was one of his plugs.