Restylane for Under Eye Trough/bags - Glendale, CA

I am happy with my results for restylane. I am 24...

I am happy with my results for restylane. I am 24 years old and was unhappy about the dark circles under my eyes and tired of always looking tired no matter how much I tried to cover them. I did a lot of research online before opting for this procedure. It is pretty expensive $500/syringe. My Dr. suggested two syringes for my hollows but I decided to stick with one for now. I was a little nervous having the needle so close to my eye, but the procedure itself was not painful at all but a little uncomfortable at times. Had a little bit of bruising and swelling for a bout a week, but I am pretty light skinned and bruise easily. Overall happy with my results, If I had the money I would have defiantly gotten the second syringe.

Glendale Facial Plastic Surgeon

How is everything going now?

Looks great!
Wow! Great results! Thanks for the review! I'm glad you positive results.
I love this stuff lol I am going back to my doctor for it because it's been 8 months and I want my undereyes to look fab again :P
Wow u look great! Thanks for sharing! Does this procedure last forever?
Thinking about doing this... My eyes are horrible... Do you have on nd off swelling?
Your photos look great! I'm going to have it done it three weeks. Did you do anything to prepare for the injections? How long did it take your bruising to go away? How long has it been---4 months?! Are you still satisfied with your results? Thanks!
Didn't do anything to prepare, and for the aftercare I just used my regular eye cream at night. Took about 4 days for swelling to fully go down and by 1 week bruising was gone. I'm still happy with my results and thinking about going back in a few months.

Wow, although I'm assuming your "befores" were without makeup it looks like the hollowness was completely taken care of with the one syringe. I think your results look great!!

Thank you so much for sharing your pictures with us. It is really, really helpful to see real people's results!

Looking forward to hearing how long it lasts for you and if/when you decide to do it again.

Agreed! I am going in for restylane in a couple weeks and I'm glad to see someone of the same age get great results.