Restylane for Under Eye Trough/bags - Glendale, CA

I am happy with my results for restylane. I am 24...

I am happy with my results for restylane. I am 24 years old and was unhappy about the dark circles under my eyes and tired of always looking tired no matter how much I tried to cover them. I did a lot of research online before opting for this procedure. It is pretty expensive $500/syringe. My Dr. suggested two syringes for my hollows but I decided to stick with one for now. I was a little nervous having the needle so close to my eye, but the procedure itself was not painful at all but a little uncomfortable at times. Had a little bit of bruising and swelling for a bout a week, but I am pretty light skinned and bruise easily. Overall happy with my results, If I had the money I would have defiantly gotten the second syringe.

is the last picture before or after?
Before don't know why I can't change order or description on pics
You should be able to edit the picture descriptions by clicking on the "edit" link up top.  The photos will often get scrambled out of order when you upload them all at once.  You can prevent this by uploading one picture per review update (so each review update is one picture).  I know it is a pain, but right now that is the only way to ensure they are in order.
Glendale Facial Plastic Surgeon