400 Cc Each Side Brazilian Butt Lift - Glendale, CA

Hey Dolls! So this is my first time writing a...

Hey Dolls! So this is my first time writing a review but I am doing so now because all the reviews from other ladies have helped me so much in prepping for this surgery! So, I got a brazilian butt lift today! Yes, I am surprised I am awake and well just hours after my surgery! I went in the surgery room around 11:45am and came out 3pm. I had lipo on my arms, back and stomach. My buttocks looks amazing so far! I am very happy and satisfied thus far with the results because I weighed only 123 pounds. I did not expect to gain this much ass! :) I am so happy!!! I will post pics soon and up you guys updated!

Congrats!
Thank you!
Wow!! You're already on the other side haha. Happy healing :)

Hello! So this is my third day post-op. The...

Hello! So this is my third day post-op. The swelling has gone down a bit but my buttocks are still a good size. I seen the doctor yesterday and he was very happy with the resultsl. I am also happy as well. I hardly take any pain meds. Probably one every 6 hours. Don't get me wrong, I am sore but it is manageable. I prefer to be able to feel the pain so I know when I need to slow down when I am moving too much or too fast. I am taking every precaution to save as much fat as I can considering I didn't have much in the first place. The bruisings on my buttocks are not too bad but my arms are pretty purple. I am more so waiting for the bruising to go away than the pain. It is not too bad at all ;)

Hello, Question, how did you deal with the “questions” or “looks” given you so small then so big from co-workers after you went back to work?
When people give me compliments that I got so skinny and my butt is bigger, I just say thanks. I'm happy and that's all that matters. It's much bigger but it looks natural.
Thanks. Your right. When your up to it would love to see pic.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I found out about Dr. Grigoryants when I first started researching for a rhinoplasty doctor. From consults to OC, Beverly Hills to New York, I chose Grigoryants because of his amazing before and afters. Obviously, I came back to him after he did an amazing job on my nose.