Give Anything to Undo Lipsuction

I always had an issue with my larger stomach...

I always had an issue with my larger stomach.  I have an apple body and just gained weight in my stomach and always had very small hips and butt.  I lost alot of wieght to compensate for this, to the point where it became un healthy.

My first year in college i gained it all back and just could not handle it.  I decided to have lipo suction and it was the worst mistake in my life, it ruined my relationship with my long time boyfirend.

A year after the procedure I kept trying to tell myself it was better than it has been, but I just can't lie to myself anymore.   At times it makes me not want to live anymore, please think twice before lipo.  I just want it fixed but I have no idea how.

Please please, if you have any ideas to help me do!

Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Maybe for brest implants, have not given him a chance to fix

I'm really sorry. From your photos I believe this can be fixed somehow probably without surgery as well which would have the best outcome for your health and avoiding anymore dents. I would take the other posters advice about nonsurgical treatments. Please keep an open mind and don't lose hope, there are many possibilities open to you if you look for them.
Be in touch with one of the best for consultation. Do it on line. Scott Tucker, PS in Winston Salem, NC, he'll ask for before and after photo And will advise you if anything can be done. Good luck and God Bless. Angelface
You look great! I wouldn't worry too much! How does it look now? Results tend to get even better with time! You look good though, and your relationship didn't break because of the outcome! There is many reasons for that to occur, but the way you look now? Def. Not the case.
Do not let them fat transfer - it could encapsulate in which case it has to be cut out. Plus, on a small percentage of what is transferred stays. I tried Endymed with great success. I hope you can find a machine near you. It's expensive but it really helped me with my disfigured stomach. Mine is still irregular and I don't think it can be helped. I too, wish I could undo the decision to do the lipo on my stomach.
WTF?! I think you look amazing! I can see why your upset but you are still in great shape. It honestly is not that bad I PROMISE!
I completely agree and there are more guys waiting to date you I am sure. I am a happily divorced woman and found a wonderful man. There is life after a break up. you look amazing. yes you do. hugs
Hi there, I'm sorry to hear what happened to you. I don't know how accurate this is but you might want to look into getting a fat transfer to fill out the lumpy, uneven areas. FWIW, I would never go to a Las Vegas doctor to have plastic surgery. I've yet to see a website that's impressed me.
maam. you don't look bad at all. im assuming you were in your head so much that that drove you and your boyfriend crazy causing your breakup. your body is beautiful. you have to keep in mind, if you take an alternative route, i.e. lipo, the results are not always perfect. genetically your predisposed to being an apple shape, i think you did pretty good with your surgery considering. i too lost a ot of weight in the military though, and ended up gaining alot of it back. im predisposed to carrying weight in my midsection, my breasts and stomach so im going to get the lipo, my mother just agreed to support me with it. i will do everything to avoid having uneven areas but if it happens i hope i will love my results enough to accept me and not obsess about 1 or two flaws. this is why its important to be mentally healthy before this type of proceedure, you will remain realistic about the results. try counseling....there is no reason that your relationship should be ruined behind a poor self body image. i support you, and i am here for you,and honestly you look hot.if you happen to just WANT REVISION TRY COCOA BUTTER, VITAMIN E (PURE) AND MASSAGE THE SKIN.
I agree with trying velasmooth treatments. The doctor i went to includes 4 treatments with the smartlipo. I know his office charges around $200 per treatment if you have it done without surgery.
I TOTALLY know how you feel because it happened to me and Im still uneven and I have to wait 2 more months to get it corrected (maybe I'll have to wait even more).I know you feel VERY deppressed I feel the same way but it really doesnt look THAT bad at all, you look ok to me and in that picture it doesnt look like if its noticeable when youre wearing clothes all I can recommend is to get mesotherapy massages I have a friend who got them and the results are really great Im also gonna get them AFTER I get corrected.Just think positive you still look hot!
My situation is similar to yours except that I have always has a small frame. I have had much worse result than you and I have tried Velashape (waste of time & money), Thermage (waste as well) and three Smartlipo procedures to correct the irregularities. I am so sorry for you and how it has made you feel, just know that you are not alone.
I am in the same situation! I had a smooth, tight stomach and I let a nurse at the PS office talk me into "making it smaller". I am so depressed and wish I had NEVER had it done!!!!! My PS wants to wait until 6 months post op to even talk about my options for correcting the lumps. I researched and went to the "best PS" in my area. I am a mess!!!!! Should I contact a lawyer? My PS didn't even discuss the lipo with me (only the nurse).
did you wear your garment after the surgery? did you wear tight clothing such as tight jeans that digs into your skin after the surgery? your upper stomach looks very smooth, its the lower part that looks uneven. My doctor told me not to wear any tight jeans that is tight around the waist for six weeks, it could make dents on my stomach.
was your doctor a plastic surgeon?? you need to visit him again, and see if he can fix this.
A number of Doctors recommend Thermage, Velashape, or Synergie treatments to even out any possible dimpling by fully massaging the whole body and evening out the possibility of cellulite and lumps which you obviously got post surgery. I would suggest looking into that. I just got mine done and am starting on the Synergie treatments next week.
Did you have lumps? I do and I am 6 wks. out. What is a Synergie Treatment? How much does it cost? Does your PS do this treatment? How long has it been for you?
I don't know what you looked like before, so it's hard to evaluate, but I really don't think you look bad. At least in the picture you don't look very lumpy- but maybe it looks worse in person- or maybe you are just your own worst critic- as we all are! You probably think it looks worse than it does. I think you look great. But it does look like something that could be smoothed out with a little revision, if it's really bothering you that much. Good luck!
I agree with you. I wish I would have never had lipo suction, and now my body is uneven. I once gained weight in my butt and thighs, now I gain it in my back and breast. I look like the hunch back and Notre Dame...I am miserable.
Hi James, Provider information appears above the review. You must be signed in to view, which requires free registration for an account.
Can you post a before picture? Who was your doctor??
One thing you might want to try is a cream product called Mederma. You can get it at a local pharmacy in the skin care section. I got it myself originally for acne scars. You'll have to apply it at least 3 times a day to the scars for up to 6 months for it to work.
i Can understand why you would be disappointed. But in all honesty is Not bad at all. Your X-BF didn't care for you if he left you instead of supporting you. It wasn't a Great job but i don't think that it is something a GOOD Doctor can't Fix's is only going to cost MORE money i your part which is the part that Sucks . But Regardless Girl You look Perfectly Fine.
Massage! You need to massage to keep even it out. You can also try wearing a garmet. But it looks great. No fat. Just a bit uneven.Also would try a firming/cellulite cream while massaging area. It worked for me.
I personally think you are hot. Your boyfriend is corny.
From the photo I can see uneven areas. Did u attempt massaging those areas or request revision. It doesn't look horrible but i can see y u may be dissappointed. I had lipo 5 weeks ago so I know what your goig through.