Zeltiq on Inner Thighs - a Positive Experience

I had the Zeltiq procedure performed yesterday on...

I had the Zeltiq procedure performed yesterday on my inner thighs - two cycles on each leg (four total). While the outer parts of my legs, as well as the rest of my body, are muscular and toned, I have a "love handle" type area of fat, both near the knee and just below the groin. So while Zeltiq is generally for torso work, the configuration of my thigh fat was well-suited to the procedure.

The procedure itself was only slightly uncomfortable (a bikini wax hurts more). There was a steady tugging on my skin/fat, and it got pretty cold until it went numb. The hardest part was holding still for the entire cycle. Its much too soon to see results, but I will post and update if/when I see progress.

***I'm just over a month post-procedure. The...

***I'm just over a month post-procedure. The improvement isn't dramatic yet, but I am definitely beginning to see a change. The treated area has less grab-able fat, and looks smoother. In other words, so far, so good. If this was the extent of the improvement, I likely wouldn't recommend Zeltiq, but this isn't even the halfway point according to my doctor.

I'm seven months out, and haven't seen any...

I'm seven months out, and haven't seen any further changes in the last 3 months. There was definitely improvement (my skinny jeans do look better) but it wasn't dramatic. I'm glad I did it,but I don't know that I'd get any further treatments.

Lisa Keefe

The whole staff was friendly, but they seemed little disorganized. And the before and after pictures were taken with a cheap camera, so the results were hard to see.

No itching or sleeplessness.Once the skin "defrosted" it felt like normal.
most people talk about the tingling and itching, did you have that feeling in your legs? Any sleepless nights?

I had this procedure on my abdomen and my inner thighs. I was very pleased with the results of my inner thighs and would consider having another application to the back of my thighs. However, I had zero results with my stomach. When I went for my post op visit, the measurements were the same, and neither my husband or myself could tell a difference at all. Be very careful about what areas you are trying to improve. It may be cheaper to have traditional liposuction on the abdomen if it is going to take several applications. My procedure was 1,300 per area. Good luck to all!

I saw a video that showed a woman's skin after the procedure.

It was frozen I realize, but do those lines and winkles I saw affect the skin later?

I guess I mean... after it 'defrosted... was the skin any different?

I am considering this same procedure.

Thanks
I had my thighs done too... Actually my skin was tighter than before and did not have any skin problems... it was amazing. I was worried about it too. Hope this helps

{edited}

Edited by Sharon: We've added your provider's name to the review. Thanks a lot!
Hello! What is the name of your doctor?
Changes since my last post have been subtle, but definitely there. I would certainly recommend my doctor!
Have you seen any additional change since your July post. I live in Phoenix and was wondering if you would recommend your doctor? Thanks so much for the information

How are you feeling now? Would love to hear an update!

I just updated my review - so far, so good - I'm beginning to see a change!