16 Year Old Tummy Tuck Schedule change! - Gilbert, AZ

I am a 16 year old girl and had weight loss and I...

I am a 16 year old girl and had weight loss and I have consulted with 3 surgeons and I am a perfect canidate for a tummy tuck! I have all the flabby yucky skin! My parrents are both supportive,well my mom had a tummy tuck so she knows that I will be happy. I am going to the surgeon who did my mothers surgery but I consulted a few just to see if they had any different opinions. I am very excited. I will be having lipo on my tummy,hips,thights,and back aswell with the full tummy tuck and muscle repair. I will post pics soon!

Just curious...what do your docs say about your future and having kids? will you be able to if you have a tummy tuck so young? Wishing you the best. I just scheduled mine in Scottdale and I am so nervous!!
I'm so excited!
Are you sure that you need the muscle repair? That is usually only necessary if you have had children. From what I gather, it is the muscle repair that causes the most pain. For my TT I only had excess skin removed and the pain is not bad at all. When the muscle is messed with it hurts! I had sub-muscular breast implants put in when I was 19 and the pain was much much worse than the tummy tuck. Make sure that your PS doesn't fix something that isn't broken

So excited for my tummy tuck!!! All my friends are...

So excited for my tummy tuck!!! All my friends are jelous an they want a tuck also!!! I will be rockin a bikini in the summer! Well I live in gilbert but going to scottsdale for my surgery!
Also having lipo on my tummy,sides,back,thighs,and chin!!!
Just cannot wait!!
Who is your surgeon?
Best of luck to you. :) I have a different PS and I am sure we will both have great results.
Dr rochlin is doing mine!

Well instead of dec 2nd I'm having my tummy tuck...

Well instead of dec 2nd I'm having my tummy tuck on november 28th!!!!! The sooner the better! I can't wait I'm posting pics soon! And getting everything ready for the surgery!
is dr simeone rochlin your doctor? i am looking for a good PS for a tummy tuck.
Everything OK? How did it go?
How are you? Please post an update when you feel up to it so we all know you are okay. :)