16 Year Old Tummy Tuck Schedule change! - Gilbert, AZ

I am a 16 year old girl and had weight loss and I...

I am a 16 year old girl and had weight loss and I have consulted with 3 surgeons and I am a perfect canidate for a tummy tuck! I have all the flabby yucky skin! My parrents are both supportive,well my mom had a tummy tuck so she knows that I will be happy. I am going to the surgeon who did my mothers surgery but I consulted a few just to see if they had any different opinions. I am very excited. I will be having lipo on my tummy,hips,thights,and back aswell with the full tummy tuck and muscle repair. I will post pics soon!

So excited for my tummy tuck!!! All my friends are...

So excited for my tummy tuck!!! All my friends are jelous an they want a tuck also!!! I will be rockin a bikini in the summer! Well I live in gilbert but going to scottsdale for my surgery!
Also having lipo on my tummy,sides,back,thighs,and chin!!!
Just cannot wait!!

Well instead of dec 2nd I'm having my tummy tuck...

Well instead of dec 2nd I'm having my tummy tuck on november 28th!!!!! The sooner the better! I can't wait I'm posting pics soon! And getting everything ready for the surgery!

is dr simeone rochlin your doctor? i am looking for a good PS for a tummy tuck.
Everything OK? How did it go?
How are you? Please post an update when you feel up to it so we all know you are okay. :)
Your TT is just a few days away! Please join our group on the Forums page. Look for the stickie at the top "December Tummy Tuckers". We'd love to be there for support! :)
I hope that you are feeling good! I am proud of you and I hope this is the change you needed to know that you are beautiful! Keep us posted and keep eating lots of healthy food....PROTEIN!!!!!! and your vitamins.... soon you will feel awesome.... just take it super easy for a while! Good luck!
Bella83 thanks! I'm so excited!
Good luck with your surgery! Your young so you should bounce back quick ;-)
Oh..thank you for letting me know. Always great to hear success stories and people who are happy with the work done by their plastic surgeon. :)
My friends my mom had a tummy tuck by dr daiza!looks great!
Sorry I didn't reply earlier..I guess I missed your question somehow...my PS is Dr. Sumer Daiza in Scottsdale.
Awesome you got bumped up to Nov 28..less time to worry about it and get on to healing. Best wishes.

It's coming up so soon! Good luck. I bet this means you don't have to participate in gym class for a while, huh? :)

I already took pe and have my pe credit! So its all goo!
Good job on the weightloss!
Klewis! The weight loss was abt 40 lbs! An estimated 10lbs of skin to come off at surgery!
Who is your surgeon?
Best of luck to you. :) I have a different PS and I am sure we will both have great results.
Dr rochlin is doing mine!
Hey..who is your PS...I am having mine done by a female is SCottsdale as well.
Ill still be able to have kids!!!!!
Just curious...what do your docs say about your future and having kids? will you be able to if you have a tummy tuck so young? Wishing you the best. I just scheduled mine in Scottdale and I am so nervous!!
I'm so excited!
Are you sure that you need the muscle repair? That is usually only necessary if you have had children. From what I gather, it is the muscle repair that causes the most pain. For my TT I only had excess skin removed and the pain is not bad at all. When the muscle is messed with it hurts! I had sub-muscular breast implants put in when I was 19 and the pain was much much worse than the tummy tuck. Make sure that your PS doesn't fix something that isn't broken
Well she is planning on doing muscle repair but she will see when she goes in!
Kimmers25 I did most of my reaserch on line in school! Lol but all of my friends are so supportive and jelous but a few aren't but isn't that always what happens that people say oh you're not fat you don't need one but people need to relize that your not fat to get a tummy tuck! But kimmers I read some of your review and your tummy is amazing! I can't wait for mine to look nice an flat!!

That is wonderful you did your research..even in school:)  Call is Science class.

Keep your chin up and stay positive.  Surround yourself with supportive people and you will do fine.  Thank you for the compliments on my tummy.  I love it.

Keep posting your updates and let us know if you have any questions.