Hope It's Worth It - Frankfurt, Germany

I'm living in Germany for a while with my...

I'm living in Germany for a while with my husband and not working, so I decided to get chin lipo while I have the time to recover. I have had a double chin my whole life even when I was 120 pounds. I just had it done on 1/22/2011 it has been over a week and I am still wearing my compression garment 24/7, I believe the worst part is the compression garment.

I see small but some change thus far. I read a lot of reviews on this site, and it seems like I just need to wait it out! My husband is also planning on having the surgery done. He believes there is a significant difference already. =)

Hi Anna, you're doing a great job enduring the compression garment.  Trying to sleep with it on (especially in the peak summer heat) was tough.

My expression was that I had hard lumps and swelling for more than a month after surgery, so try to be patient.

Best wishes on your recovery!

hey ..
good to see this, i just my hin done too actually, 1.2.2011 and i am still waiting result. does not look so much different whic makes me a litte bit uppset, but the Dr whic is one of the best here in poland, and amember of europea and international plastic surgeons, says that i need massage 3/ week for one month and it will absoutely look as i have wanted..
let keep the contact and let me know how it goes :)
by he way i am a man 28 years old, and i had this chin all life, but recetly i got up in weight and it really increased..

hope you doing fine :)
I am doing really well today actually! I see more improvement! Thank you! I will post more pic's as the recovery process continues! =)
Frankfurt Plastic Surgeon

The only Dr. in Germany that I found to be US Board/European/German Certified. A Yale Graduate, very smart, and professional. I was also told that many European doctors are not up to US standards.. Yikes!