TT with Some Lipo.. Yesterday - Columbus, GA

I have been wanting to do this for a few years and...

I have been wanting to do this for a few years and finally decided to go get consultation. The only thing i am experiencing right now is alot soreness which is to be expected but glad the surgery is over with :) My doctor is awesome and takes time to answer any questions you may have.

I will post some more as the days follow on how things are going.

Just got back from doctor visit, he said...

Just got back from doctor visit, he said everything was going as expected. Will try to post some pics later.

Still trying to post after pics, not having much luck!

still trying to post after pics, not having much luck!

Things are still getting better each day, may try...

Things are still getting better each day, may try to sleep in bed tonight instead of recliner, we will see :)

I have posted some more pics but not sure how to...

I have posted some more pics but not sure how to get them to show up on review.

Well I went back to work yesterday after 2 weeks.....

Well I went back to work yesterday after 2 weeks.. the days were tiring and I was sore guess from sitting in a chair all day and having to wear normal clothes instead of comfortable clothes. But all in all it was okay.

It has been a little over 4 weeks since surgery...

It has been a little over 4 weeks since surgery and things are getting better every day. Still swelling some and been massaging that mederma cream into my scar area hoping that will help the scar to look better.

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

I went to him for two consultations because i was real nervous and had alot of questions. he was real patient with me and answered all my questions. I would recommend him for sure.

Hi. How about an update? And can you tell me how much you weighed on surgery day? Your pics looks great!
Great results! Im scheduled for a full TT this coming Monday!

Love your new pictures!  You look fantastic:)
Dr Wilson said he doesn't use the drains anymore. How was it for you?
It was easy not having to deal with anything else to me just by reading on here the drains seemed like another thing to deal with.
Was just looking at your pics... we have very similar before pics of the belly (my surgery isn't until Dec 28th). I cant believe how great you look after 1 week... I hope you will post some 3 week photos soon!
well thank you and i will try to post some in the next few days
WOW! I imagine I have a couple pounds that I could lose :)
Even with swelling, it has to feel great to no longer deal with saggy skin :)

Oh yes that is definitely the bonus!
That is so true. I had a dr appt today and he told me they removed 3 1/2 pounds of skin....WOW.

WOW is right...how are you feeling today and how did work go?
I have been really sore today, dr took off the steri tape off my scar and my tummy feels like it is going to open up, real tender feeling. I started the mederma cream on my scar last night and it felt funny putting it on the scar. I am sure all this will take time to work out.

I bet you are sore.  The first couple of weeks back to work I was a total train wreck.  I would swell up by noon, was tired and sore and pretty much wanted to cry by the end of the day.

It will be ok without the tape but I know it does feel strange.  It is a really crazy sensation but it settles down in 3-4 days.  Just keep massaging the tummy and incision line with either Mederma cream, Bio Oil of Palmers Vit E oil.
You look fabulous!
thank you! Will be glad when more of the swelling is gone but am happy with the results so far,

I am glad to hear you are doing well!   The first two weeks back to work are the worst but then all up hill from there.  Keep posting the picture updates!!
I hope so! of course the holidays will keep me busy!!!

Oh yes they will!  I had a little panic attack yesterday when I realized that Thaksgiving is this week...YIKES!
How are yo doing girl!!
You look fantastic.
You look great!
thank you!!

Glad to hear your appt went well :)   Can't wait to see your after pics. I bet you look amazing.
Hey I was able to post the before pics but now cant figure out how to post the after figures. I am not good at this computer thing lol