Mommy Makeover on September 20th

I'm scheduled for the 20th and scared. I have...

I'm scheduled for the 20th and scared. I have four little kiddos all 7 and under. I honestly just wanted a breast augmentation, but due to muscle separation and several hernias (due to pregnancy) ive been advised this would be a good time to take care of the issues before they get worse. Plus i have some help set up for at least the first 3 weeks...I known won't get another chance. Im in great shape and weigh about 122, just have a loose pile of skin and small lovely hernias...not to mention a not so cute belly button. It doesn't look like there is enough skin to completely remove my current belly button. I'm worried about the scar and the scar of my old button??? Anyone have this issue? Seems like in will hv a mutant button....ha. From all I have read it seems like people really aren't feeling like themselves for at least 6 weeks? That's gonna be tough for me to pull off. Anyone feel better sooner you have met or read about? Thanks everyone!!!!

LOL STEFF IN MY HEAD i RATHER HAVE THE TAPE THERE TO HELP PROTECT.. i WAS JUST THINKING MAN i NEED GET EXTRA SURGICAL TAPE!
Tape really is no big deal. U can see what it looks like in pics just posted. Feels like should have something over it ;)
ahhh steff thanks for the update surgical tape still you got to do what you got to do hang in there. I always sllep on my side so this will be a issue for me if i cant lol!

Just added more pics. At 6 weeks I am really...

Just added more pics. At 6 weeks I am really starting to feel normal and strong again. I still have some swelling, but I'm grateful I can fit back into almost all my clothes. I still have some muscle soreness from the TT muscle repair...mainly above my belly button area, but it is nothing compared to early on. I did get back to the gym and made the mistake of trying to do a kickboxing class. Even though I took it easy, I don't think I'm quite ready for it. I think I'll stick to walking a bit longer. I had my 6 week appt this past week and won't see the doc again until 6 month. He gave me more tape to wear through the end of the year...I believe it's the special gel strips that look like Scotch tape. That's about it! I'm back to full swing with work, kids, and more. I'm so thankful for this site and all of you lovely ladies!!!!!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.