4 Months Post-Op: NEW PICS!!! My Lovely Lady Lumps Bring the Boyz to the Yard!

Hello my Beautiful BBL sistas! I have been...

Hello my Beautiful BBL sistas! I have been following this forum over a few months now and finally got the courage to write a review and move forward in becoming the best me I can be. Thanks to all of you for posting your experiences, which has given me the courage to move forward! This year I revolved 40 times around the Sun! I am 5"3 1/2', 130 lbs. and have two beautiful children, with the oldest graduating from University next year. I am a single mother and have been for the past 20 years so I am very proud.

I started thinking about having the Brazilian Butt Lift and Breast aug procedure a few years ago and this year, I am making it a reality. In the past few years I have been going through great periods of transformation, especially on a Spiritual and Mental level and the physical, due to lack of time and let's face it, after a certain age things just FALL to the wayside. I also no longer have 2 hours a day to workout and get the results I used to. Now, I am taking it to the NEXT level physically.

So far the PS I am interested in are as follows:

1. Dr. Jimerson: I had my Virtual consultation with him 2 weeks ago and he was very personable and down to earth. He was probably the one that I connected with the most and I will not have to be concerned with the results he gives me. He is a true Artist. His work is absolutely AMAZING! I asked Dr. Jimerson how many cc's can he get into each cheek, and he said about 800 cc's. I don't know if you all have looked at his photo gallery but he makes his 800 cc butts look like other PS' 1200 cc butts. He also does a 3 layered fat grafting technique, he said he injects the fat under the muscle, in the muscle and over the muscle. That may be why his butts are so PHAT! He is also the most expensive out of the 3 PS I am looking at. He quoted me for BBL with a tummy tuck : $14,800; and BBL with Breast Augmentation Saline is $13,100 and Silicone $14,100; for all 3 close to $20,000

2. Dr. Azurin: He was also personable and down to earth. What really struck me about Dr. A, besides his AWESOME work and photo gallery is his website which reads:

"...the visual improvements from cosmetic surgery are nothing compared to the dramatic improvements in self esteem, self confidence, and overall sense of well being. This is all about you, all of you... From his MIND, through his HANDS, with HIS SOUL"

and as you can see, I'm all about the MindBody&Soul connection. He quoted me $14,800 for all 3 procedures, BBL, TT & BA.. Not bad! The only concern I have is that he seems more on the conservative side with the lipo and fat grafting.. He also was not too keen on lipo'ing the stomach, which is where I carry most of my fat, and as it is, I don't have much fat to work with. It might be because of the possible TT, which I am probably just gonna go with the lipo first and see how that turns out and take it from there. Although he indicated he puts all the fat back in, after cleaning and processing it, when I asked him how many cc's does he think he can get in each cheek he indicated that he didn't really go off that, he just put it all back in.

3. I was also looking at Dr. Salama, but not only is he super booked and doesn't have a date until May or June 2013 and I am looking to book mine in December 2012. However, I was also getting concerned with the after care and some of the reviews on RealSelf. Although, lately, I have seen some really good work, and he has been redeeming himself.

4. Dr. Campos, Tijuana, Mexico: Although, most of us are concerned of going abroad for surgery, it is not too far from where I live and I wouldn't have to fly. The other great thing is, they have great recovery houses that if you are in a bind and have to come by yourself, they will take great care of you. The recovery houses are about $130 per night, which is about the rate of a 3 star hotel here in the states and that includes a 24 hour nurse, all delicious and healthy meals, taking you to your post-op appointments, making sure you follow the doctors orders to the T, help you with trips to the bathroom, showering and changing clothes, garments, etc. They also take you for walks on the beach (ClubMed) and other outings once your up to it. It would be like a vacation, while your in recovery. He would also be one of the cheapest. That was a plus, but as it turns out, I never got a response from Angie after sending her my photos. So I took that as a sign.

Well my BBL sistas, I think I will be making my decision soon, especially since I want that December 2012 date. I will be posting some before pics, I hope they take (this will be my second time trying to do this). Thanks to all of you for sharing your journeys. Love & Light,
XOxo

Hello Ladies,,, I Need A Doctor To Make My Body A Hourglass,,, BBL Is What I Need And MosT Of All Desire....
Luxcious come with me in Nov to Dr Azurin. He will sculpt your body like a Goddess. We can have the worst and the best time together LOL
Happy Sunday, Zizi ! It would be great to personally meet the wonderful supportive women like yourself... I know Dr. Azurin is GREAT! And so is Dr. Jimerson... This will definitely be a roller coaster ride, it already is!

Hello my BBL sistas! For the past week I have been...

Hello my BBL sistas! For the past week I have been riding an emotional roller coaster... Last week 1/2 the people in my Department were laid off!!! It was very sad to see very good friends go. Being that I am a single mom of two with one kid in college and that job right now is my only source of income and I was going to borrow against my 401K for the procedures, that of course made me start worrying and reconsidering my plans to go through my physical metamorphosis. Fortunately, I was not part of the group laid off and I feel blessed to have a job. So not only was I going through the tug-of-war of choosing the right PS for me, but also, with this turn of events I began to second guess my plans for a BBL & a BA. But then I reminded myself the real reasons behind why I wanted to go through my physical transformation.

See, I am in the process of transitioning to venture out on my own and do the work that I am passionate about which is to facilitate workshops which are based on the premise that our thoughts and beliefs create our reality (Law of Attraction). This is one of the reasons for going through this transformation so that I can confidently step into my greatness and deliver the message and presentations. In short, the message that is being conveyed here is that when things happen that appear to not go our way, what we naturally immediately do is focus our attention on what is not working and begin to worry about the situation and so we begin to feel the fear, doubt and anxiety and that is our point of attraction and we are attracting more of the same. Instead, we should focus our attention on those things that are working in our lives and on what we want to create. Abraham - Esther Hicks says it so succinctly: (paraphrasing) Do not focus on YOUR REALITY.... focus instead on those things which you do want to experience in your life, even though they have not physically manifested into your reality. Which is tricky for most of us to do because we normally want physical proof before we will believe in something. (See Youtube video Abraham Hicks - I could not find the video I indicated above but this one is very close to that message).

So, in other words, I need to remind myself to continue to practice what I preach and will be preaching. I believe that the Universe always provides and source never gives you anything you can't handle. Everything is already taken care of...We just need to align ourselves with our good! So with that said, I have taken a big leap here as I have decided to go forward with having my procedures done (BBL and BA). I have also decided that i will go with (drum roll please)................... DR. JIMERSON (Suwanee, GA). I am so Excited to start my NEW JOURNEY! I have already given my deposit and have scheduled my surgery for DECEMBER 19, 2012: A Time for Great Change and Transformation!!! Mind, BODY & Spirit!!!

Let the countdown begin!!! Good night my BBL Sistas!
im sooo excited for you doll..your waist is already tiny your going to be so amazing!!!
i believe in the Universe too, everything will be alright dear, one way or another like atoms and elements we find a way to combine energy we just need more posstive outlook
Thank you for your words of encouragement BBellaBooty!!! I feel so blessed to have found this site with Awesome, supportive women like yourself! I'm looking forward to this transformation. Much Love...

Hello my BBL Sistas! I am so excited I just booked...

Hello my BBL Sistas! I am so excited I just booked a Cottage on Lake Lanier at a great price! I am staying for 14 days 12/16 - 12/30/2012 for a total of $800 + a $200 deposit which will be returned at the end of my rental. I mean that's like less than $70 per night!!! It is a very cute, charming and cozy 2 bedroom, 2 bath cottage which sleeps 6 -8 people + has a sunroom which overlooks the lake and a nice deck, which also has lake views, it is about 1500 square feet. They also have a dock for your boat or you can rent one there. It was important to me to be healing somewhere in nature and would have preferred to be by the beach, but am very happy to be surrounded by a lake and beautiful trees and fresh air at an incredible price. I also wanted to make this somewhat enjoyable for those who will be coming with me to help me through this. I still have not confirmed who will be coming with me although I have talked to a few people who are willing, including my mom and my sister, it's just a matter of figuring out who would be the best one to help me through this without me worrying about their emotional well being while seeing me in that state.

Excellent Customer Service at Dr. Jimerson's Office - Going the Extra Mile - Litteraly !!!
The only con is it is 40 minutes away from Dr. J's office. I did speak with Kim, one of Dr. J's RN's as I was following up on some paper work and I mentioned that I was looking at renting a lake home in Dawsonville, GA (Lake Lanier). She told me she lives in that area, so she was able to give me some additional info and she took it one step further by asking me to send her the exact address and she would go over this weekend and check it out for me!!! Talk about going the EXTRA MILE!!! Literally !!! And this is after enthusiastically and patiently answering all my questions over the phone for approximately 30 minutes!!! I also asked Kim if the distance was not too much traveling back right after surgery and she said they recommend not traveling more than 1 hour immediately after surgery so I should be fine. Of course provided someone else was driving me. Of course, of course!

So to my BBL sistahs going to Dr. J and you are bringing someone with you (if your going alone not recommended because of the distance and someone will need to drive you to your post ops with Dr. J, etc. unless you don't mind paying an arm and a leg for taxi cab fees.) check out this website and will give you the property ID # so you can check it out and see if you are interested in renting. Tara, the owner is so amazing and such a sweetheart and their prices are much cheaper than most during the fall season. If you do contact Tara, let her know that the lady who just booked the dates in December referred you to her. (She knows I will be recuperating from a surgery but did not go into detail). Go to www.vrbo.com and enter property i.d. # 86354. The following activities are available for those who will be coming with you, not much for us really : (( Swimming, Fishing, hiking, sight seeing, fitness center, golf, jet skiing, water skiing, rafting, sailing, museums, theme parks, cinemas, live theater, restaurants, wild life viewing, boating, horseback riding, shopping, the Christmas Lights on Lake Lanier (if you are going during that time).

Hope this helps ladies !!! I have some additional info but I have to do some work now! Just like many of you, I have been glued to this site and I need to slap myself into action sometimes! Have a great weekend ladies!!!

I don't know what happened but most of my pictures...

I don't know what happened but most of my pictures are missing! Hmmmmm....

Hi how are you are u exited your time it's almost here
Yes I want to post some Picts . But the thing is that u can only down load pictures from your computer or laptop . And my computer got some kind of Vitoria do its not working . I got iPads and my iPhone and I think you can't with this devices . My husband has his laptop but like I said before I don't have his support . So he dosnt even know I found this site that's been giving me so much support . That i already forgot that I don't have his support . But am gone a ask a friend to see if I can use her laptop . Cause I do want a share my pictures am a pretty shy person but I'll the pictures that Ill the girls had post help me a lot . So if they did it I can do it I want my pictures to help others girls on there decision for there surgery . So I will soon . And am so happy with my 32 DD
I end it up Beeing a 32 DD yeey I love it

Hello BBL Sistas! I missed you guys! It's been a...

Hello BBL Sistas! I missed you guys! It's been a while since I posted... been busy with kids, work, life and working towards my life's passion. Wanted to update and mention that I got my airline tickets. I bought two for myself and the person that will be coming with me to help me through this. I paid a little over $900. I had to buy now because the time I am flying is during the Holidays, I will actually be spending my recovery time over Christmas time - and the more I wait, the higher the tickets will go up. So I have my place I am staying at, I have my airfare, I need to finalize my loans for the surgery and I will be in good shape.

Can someone please e-mail me a list of things that I may need, pre and post op vitamins, things to take for recovery, outfits, etc. For the ladies that have done more a combination of surgeries, or the BBL and BA, how did you sleep? How did you prop up your pillows. Also, will I be able to have my hips done with a BBL & BA ? How will I sleep then? Dr. J mentioned hips during my consult but I have not added that to the tab because I wasn't sure. But I read someones post yesterday (forgot who the BBL sista was - she was Team Jimerson tho and she said Dr. J said she needed hips because she had a square shape. Well that's me! and I asked Dr. J what shape was I, an A shape, a V shape, a square and he said I was square! LOL, but not for long!!!!!!

Please let me know if you have any info or insights. XOxo
Yes babe I'm flying next week to Dr Azurin. Sx date: 11/15/2012. Wooowoooo
Wow! So excited for you Zizi Dr. Azurin is an AWESOME doctor! That's in a few days! OMG, where are you staying? Whose coming with you? You ready?
I am SOOO ready. I booked with Marriott just bcuz they're clean , and closest to dr office . I do have everything around in the walking distance ( whole foods, cvs, mall, wall mart) . I'll take with me my 21 years just bcuz by far he's the most supportive one , he's giving my hi5's every day, counting with me the seconds and cooking me salt-free food already. I love my kimi (his nickname) I stay away from any negativism, so he's perfect in this time. I was hoping to see more reviews from dr A . I will only get chance to meet him right b4 sx but that doesn't bother me much. I wish I could have your options to rent a cottage. I love nature in any season. I'm admiring you for going with dr J. I couldn't afford him He'll give you an amazing bootay.

Hello BBL sisters! I really need your help!!! So...

Hello BBL sisters! I really need your help!!! So my initial plan was to borrow all my money from my 401k - well I was only able to borrow half of the amount at a 3.75% interest rate (which is excellent) and I am paying myself back that interest. Couldn't get any better. However, I have to borrow the remainder from a financing company. I wanted to borrow $8,500 to give me additional money. I am going through Dr. Jimerson's financing co. and they are charging an arm and a leg!!! My credit is not that great, so even with a co-signer who has a higher debt to income ration but excellent credit, they are offering me a stated secure loan at an astronomical 19.99% interest rate and a 10% non refundable fee + and additional deposit of 1,120 which is 100% completely refundable. The loan is also 1 year interest fee. Do you guys have any other options or any other insights would be greatly appreciated!!! My date is coming up close and I need to finalize this in the next couple of days. Thanks ladies!

CLARION CALL TO ALL BBL SISTERS... TO INTEND ALL...

CLARION CALL TO ALL BBL SISTERS... TO INTEND ALL FINANCIAL MATTERS ARE TAKEN CARE OF EASILY, EFFORTLESSLY & COMPLETELY... IN THE HIGHEST WAY POSSIBLE FOR EVERYONE INVOLVED! EITHER THIS OR SOMETHING BETTER!!!

So, my BBL sisters! I believe as it states in the bible: (paraphrasing) when two or more people are gathered with the same intention (or prayer)...they will be answered. After looking at my post of less then an hour ago, I noticed that in a panic, I started writing about all the issues and what I would like to have fixed... well, if we all start focusing on that, then I will only continue to manifest more of the same.

So what I am asking you to do for me please, is will you please INTEND/PRAY/VISUALIZE/SEE IT IN YOUR MIND'S EYE (whatever you feel more comfortable with) that my FINANCIAL SITUATION has already been taken care of, EASILY, EFFORTLESSLY & COMPLETELY...IN THE HIGHEST WAY POSSIBLE FOR EVERYONE INVOLVED!!!! I ASK FOR THIS OR SOMETHING BETTER! I speak this into existence knowing that it is already done! And so it is! And so be it!

Thank you my BBL sisters! I learned in an affirmative prayer class a few years ago and one of the most impactful things I got from that is that EVERYTHING IS A PRAYER!!! Every thought, everything you speak, everything you feel !!! So I chose to change my message around! Thank you all for YOUR POSITIVE THOUGHTS, VIBES, WORDS, INTENTIONS & PRAYERS! Love & Light...

Some of you have asked, What is an affirmative...

Some of you have asked, What is an affirmative prayer? I found an article that pretty much sums it up:

What is an Affirmative Prayer?

When most people think of prayer, they think of asking God for something.

Not so in Unity.

Unity uses “affirmative prayer.” Rather than begging or beseeching God, this method involves connecting with the spirit of God within and asserting positive beliefs about the desired outcome. Affirmative prayer is the same method of prayer Jesus taught when he said, “So I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours” (Mark 11:24).

If, for example, one were to pray traditionally, one might say: “Please God, help me find a job.” By contrast, an affirmative prayer might be: “I am now guided to my right and perfect employment.”

Affirmative prayer reflects the certainty that we are each being led to our highest good, despite any temporary appearances.

Metaphysicians believe that thoughts transmit magnetic energy and this energy attracts other energy of the same frequency. Whether you are conscious of it or not, your thoughts are transmitting energy that is attracting more of the same. When you remain focused on your intentions, you will draw those things into your life.

Rosemary Ellen Guiley, author of Prayer Works, states that affirmative prayer “sets into motion the forces that enable us to manifest what we pray for.”

She adds, “Prayer is ineffective when it is accompanied or followed by negative thinking, or the endless repeating of affirmations. We have to put power and intensity into our thought, change our thought, and believe in the guidance we are receiving. If we spend energy on negative beliefs and feelings, we will get negative results, even if we and others pray daily for us. For example, if you pray for a job and then complain to others that you have no job or can't find one, you are undermining your prayer.”

“In Unity, we believe that all things work together for our highest good,” says Lynne Brown, vice president of Unity's 24/7 prayer ministry called Silent Unity. “We pray to align ourselves with God and to allow ourselves to be inwardly guided to that good. Through affirmative prayer, we help co-create the good that is possible in our lives.”

By using an affirmative prayer approach, we can visualize and plan for the future with faith that the power of God is continually blessing our lives with unlimited possibilities. Affirmative prayer leads to an awakening of our spiritual selves. In faith, we pray giving thanks in advance that the Universe is meeting our every need.

Hope this helps...XoXo
Last post was very interesting. I do try to follow this but it maybe a Bit challenging ibecause a situation can me so overwhelming that the negativity takes over your thinking. But very good that you brought it up specially for all the ladies that are getting ready for surgery.
Thank you mommy! Ay, there's the rub! We are conditioned to dwell and focus on what's not working rather than what we want to create. When we look at things from a subjective point of view, we get so caught up in the drama that we tend to stay in a victim consciousness and it's difficult to see things clearly. If we are able to step outside that situation and view it from an objective perspective, then you can see things a little more clearly as you have a more panoramic view and are able to make more empowering choices. Everything around us is energy, a rock is energy, you are energy, your thoughts are energy and what we focus upon attracts the same type of frequency. I try to remind myself of that constantly. I am still working on it though... XoXo
God has already provided your needs. Amen!

I can't believe I am only a few weeks away from my...

I can't believe I am only a few weeks away from my physical Metamorphosis! Time has flown by so quickly it is mind boggling. I want to thank all my BBL sisters who aligned with my intention to have all Financial matters taken care of for they have been - my portion of the money has been paid. The financing dept. will pay it's portion ($8k) tomorrow.

In my last update I indicated that because of my credit, I was getting what I thought to be a pretty bad deal... Medical Financing was offering a $8k loan at 19.99% interest rate with a fee (which my co-signer misunderstood and thought was $800) which is actually $200 + a $1,120 100% refundable down payment (its some kind of secure loan). Also, this loan was 1 year interest free with no prepayment penalty. So what changed for me? (Perspective & Opportunities)... It is not a great deal if you plan on paying the minimum payment which extends it to 4 year loan and then you end up paying an arm and a leg. However, I decided I will pay this MUTHA off before the end of the year and pay 0% interest!!!! The only fee I end up paying is the $200 loan fee! How great is that?!

So many amazing things have been happening... As I indicated in earlier posts, one of the reasons I wanted to do this procedure is so I can transition to do work I am passionate about which is to facilitate Empowerment Workshops which are based on the premise that our thoughts and beliefs create the conditions of our life. Well, this past Thanksgiving weekend I facilitated the Empowerment Workshop for a group of women at a Non-Profit Organization which houses women in transition from prison who want to lead sober lifestyles, want to make positive changes in their lives, actualize their potential and build lives for themselves and their children. I facilitated this workshop pro bono. I contacted the Director (who happens to be the father of my 21 year old son) in march or April earlier this year and I asked him if he would allow me to facilitate this workshop for I needed to practice and needed an audience. The workshop was two full days. At first, I was nervous as I did not know how they would react to this information for this workshop provides that they take full responsibility for their actions and their lives. They loved it. They were so open and receptive to the information and excited to use the tools they learned. These women ended the workshop with an arsenal of tools and possibilities for their lives. They want me to come back and continue to facilitate the workshops for other women coming through the home next year. And they will be paying a decent amount provided that the grant they applied for goes through for them. I already know this is a done deal and this will help towards paying off my $8,000 loan before the 1 year deadline!!! It all worked out perfectly and completely for everyone involved.

So things in my life are already moving in the direction that I intentionally set out... and its only going to get better. I can't wait for December 19th - when Dr. Jimerson transforms this body. I can only imagine how unstoppable I will be in 2013. I LOVE IT!!! Thanks again for the love and support... XoXo
Your date is creeping up!!!
Yes it is! It's crazy how quickly time has flown by. I am excited... and the nervousness has not set in yet. Your time will be here in a blink of an eye and you will have amazing results!!! You have a great foundation already.
Lol well try not to allow nervousness to set it!! You will be fone girl!! When did you book your date? I hope these months fly by, I'm ready to get fine!!! And thank you! I hope he works his magic

Hello my Beautiful BBL Sistas! So today while I...

Hello my Beautiful BBL Sistas! So today while I was at work, I was sitting at my desk working away when it finally dawned on me, OMG, I am actually doing this!!! I'm having my surgery in 2 weeks!!!! Then a big smile formed my face and a sense of anxiety permeated my being. In the past few months, especially the last 2 I have been overwhelmed with everyday responsibilities with work, kids, workshops, personal life, getting the financing for this procedure, etc., that I have not really have time to think about it much, in those terms. I guess it's a good thing because we all know that our thoughts can take over us sometimes and take us down a different path if we let them. Well I think it was a combination of anxiety and excitement. I had a sense of realization that my life is about to change majorly, in many different aspects and this is probably one of the main transformations!!! I am so EXCITED and so READY to SHUT this MUTHA #@%! DOWN!!!! You hear me?!? It is my turn now... I have been taking care of others and now it's time for me to shine! As I told my son (who is not so happy with this btw) If momma ain't happy, no one else will! So I need to take care of me now.

So, to all my Dr. J BBL sisters, what does Dr. J provide with fee? I know they told me in the beginning but I have not received anything in writing (like a statement/invoice) detailing what you are getting for the cost. Just the medical paperwork. Is this normal or am I missing something? Is it the garment and surgical socks (name???)? Please advise.

Now that I am 14 days away I am taking inventory of what I have and what I will need. So far, I have ordered two post op Breast Aug bras, pillow wedge, neck pillow, (still need boppy my sister was going try and get from a friend), Arnica pills, iron, vitamin c, vitamin D, clothes, lots of yoga pants, sweat pants, robe, shower curtain... there are additional things I have on my list to buy including fitted shirts for under garment, more pillows, chair to cut seat area (thank you ForeverBooty-we will forever be grateful for your genius invention!!!) and more but most of these I will buy when I am in Georgia, I will be there Sunday 12/16 - go shopping a bit, pre-op on 12/17, maybe enjoy town for a bit and more shopping and surgery on 12/19.

Will you ladies please provide me with a list of the things you will absolutely need. I don't want to spend more money than I have and I will need. I got a very detailed list from BBeautiful before (thank you babe!) and I would like to know what you know we absolutely need. Also, for those ladies taking the pre-op vitamins from make me heal which include Arnica, Monica told me they were going to provide us with a blood thinner(??) and not to take Arnica. But I hear lots of BBL sisters that took Arnica had a better recovery than those that did not. If you took Arnica please let me know and what Dr. Jimerson's instructions were on that Please.

Ok so far my expenses are as follows:

BBL with bra roll (but I think I will get hips instead) and Breast Aug - $13,600. (because of financing after all)
Lake Lanier House for 14 days $1,200 (with $200 refundable deposit)
Airfare tickets for me and my sister $925 (approx.)
Car rental for 14 days $350'sh (the cheapest option possible)
Misc., vitamins, clothes, pillows, etc. $300 (still need more items)
Sense of heightened self-esteem, confident & empowered & stepping into LIFE feeling UNSTOPPABLE! $$$$ PRICELESS

Total so far $16,375 - not including food while there, gas, and additional expenses (hoping not to go over $700 on that) Oh and will be paying my sister a little something for being there for me, not much but a little something, something.

Well my BBL sistas, please feel free to give me info as you see fit, and not only Team Jimerson but all my BBL sisters. With Love & Gratitude.... XoXo

Sorry, Lake Lanier House was $800 for 14 days with...

Sorry, Lake Lanier House was $800 for 14 days with a $200 refundable deposit = $1,000
Just a week away.
Your date is coming around the corner....so happy for you.....Man if I could save on room stay that would be great......You really do have a very cute shape already. Praying God keep u cover going in and coming out of surgery with excellent healng and no complication.....Congrats.
Thank you LookBetterBody! Yes, it's coming up. When are you having your surgery with Dr. J? Thanks for that wonderful post yesterday about respecting and supporting each other...XoXo

I can't believe it is 5 more days before my...

I can't believe it is 5 more days before my physical Metamorphosis! This is surreal to me how quickly time has flown. I would always measure how much time I had left by observing the guy that takes care of our plants at work who comes in once a week on Thursdays, and it seemed like I had seen him for the past 5 days consecutively. This is just how I felt each week melted into one day it seemed.

On Wednesday, 12/12/12, I got a call from Monica, my patient coordinator to ask if I would be willing to take the 7:30 a.m. slot instead of the 2:00 pm slot in that there had been a cancellation. I later found out it was a RealSelf BBL sister that was having some high blood pressure issues but she has rescheduled for June 2013 and feels that it will give her more time to better prepare her body and mind. I was somewhat concerned that would be my fate earlier in the week in that everyone around me and their momma was getting sick. I did really well the last couple of months of staying healthy and all of a sudden the last month, with everything going on, the Workshops, my 9-5 job, being a single mom, financing for this surgery, family members going to the hospital, the holidays, tried to do me in. Almost, but I continued to stay strong and I visualized myself as being completely healed and enjoying the final amazing results of my BBL and BA. I mentioned how i was feeling to Monica on our Wednesday call and she told me to call her up today and update her with how I was feeling, because if it was some type of virus, then that would be too much for my body to try to heal from that in addition to the surger(ies) so rescheduling might be in order. Well that was not an option for me and I am happy to announce that I called her today and informed her that I am feeling almost 100% except for this nagging little cough which I claim will be gone by the time I get to Suwanee on Sunday. So she was happy to hear that and said is looking forward to meet me in person on Monday for my pre-op.

On another note, my thoughts and prayers go out to those beautiful children, their families and every single person that has been affected by this unimaginable event that took place today. May they find the peace in their hearts and the courage to forge ahead. Peace & Blessings Everyone.
I know...I can't believe it! Time has flown by so quickly. I trust all is well with you and progressing along. Did you find your new doctor yet babe?

I can't believe it! It is down to the wire ladies...

I can't believe it! It is down to the wire ladies. I will be flying out tomorrow in the am to Georgia. Lot's of last minute prep to do. Hopefully I will be able to update while at the lake. I will try to update tomorrow. I have never been so happy to have my period. It was supposed to start right on my surgery date on 12/19. I am glad I will be almost thru on the 19th. Later dolls... XoXo
It is my surgery day? Why I'm so excited? Ah, I know , I'm excited for you. I know soon you'll became one of those "wish pic" . You're already so damn sexy (and you know it) . THIS IS YOUR DECEMBER TO REMEMBER. Girl I'm trying to joke but from my heart I'm wishing and praying for your amazing result. Enjoy your time there and don't forget you've got here real sisters that are praying for you. I'll keep in my heart.GOOD LUCK AND MAKE THE WORD YOURS. :-]
WORLD
Don't forget your thermometer! Just to monitor!

Hello Beautiful ladies!!! I am in Dawsonville,...

Hello Beautiful ladies!!! I am in Dawsonville, GA!!! I made it! I left Sunday, 12/16 and flight was originally @ 6:30 am. The plane departed 1 hour late... at first captain said we were returning to check something in cabin, make sure there was enough fuel, then we were waiting for an open lane to take off from that was big enough for this plane. Just stalling and it turned out later that the reason for delay is there was a passenger with a dog and the dog was howling away. I recall telling my sister, I hope this dog does not cry all the way because it will not be fun... they had to figure out what to do with the passenger and her pet, then decided the dog could not fly after all and they had to unboard the plane.

I am loving this place, today is the first day we actually have some sun and are able to appreciate the beauty the lakehouse and this place has to offer. I decided however I will stay 1 day after surgery close to Dr. J's office since our place is about 40 minutes away.

I had my pre-op yesterday and I met Dr. J, Monica and SexyBackNew! Hey girl!!!! Dr. J went over what he will do, I asked if I had enough fat because i actually lost weight because of stress, I'm about 127 lbs. and I was 130 wanted to be at 135. He said he had enough to work with. I asked how many cc's and he said he could not say for sure (although he mentioned at my virtual consult he could get me 800ccs). I showed him my wish pics, i want a heart shaped bubble butt. He said he would try his best to give me the heart shape i desired. He showed me where he would have to add some fat to give me the shape I want. We also talked about my BA and he indicated he would not recommend anything over 325cc,s because of possible complications. I forgot what he said exactly... but I was like, I want a full C to a small D and I don't think 325 cc's will give me that. Anyways, he went on to say,that doesn't mean I don't do them, there is just more risk of certain complications. I have to say he was probably a little more conservative with telling me what he would be able to do for me, don't know if it was because he actually had me face to face and can see my body or something else. I have to share this with you, I started my period on Friday so I was there butt naked with a tampon string hanging out of my ass, and Dr. J very non-chalantly (sp) telling me what he would do...and at first a was a little self-conscious, then I felt really comfortable with him so I was talking to him for close to 10 minutes, "oh, what do you think about this" while butt naked with a string hanging out of my ass, but I was like whatever. I told my sister, normally I am hiding from the person that I'm intimate with, make love with the lights off, or whatever, but Dr. J made me feel really comfortable. He sees all sorts of tits, ass and vjj's every day. Nothing new to him.

I asked to see Monica, my patient coordinator and I have to say WOOOOWWW!!! Her Booty is banging!!!! She shook it for me and everything! LOL!!! I also asked to see her boobs because she has the silicone and she let me feel them... not bad... Since I paid for the saline, she asked if I wanted to see one of the nurses with saline. The nurse came over (forgot her name) and she let me see and feel her breast, my sister also touched her breast and OMG, I don't know if it was her or what but the felt very natural to me... maybe she had more breast tissue but she said she was small B to an A before. So I am doing the saline at 425 cc's because I loved the 400cc look and they said they would order a 425cc to get the look of 400 cc.

Well ladies, off to finish last minute shopping and get ready for the new day tomorrow. All healing thoughts and prayers welcome. I'll try to update as soon as I can. XoXo

Sorry.... I met 1SexyMa yesterday (not...

Sorry.... I met 1SexyMa yesterday (not sexybacknew).... Shout out to 1SexyMa! Sending you healing thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery and awesome results!
I'm in desperate need of a January 2013 surgery date with Dr. Jimerson. If anyone knows of someone planning to cancel, I will pay $500 to hook me up! When I say desperate, I mean desperate. Surgeries are being booked out in May, there's no way I will be able to get my procedures done. I will most likely have to wait until 2014! I have my medical clearance done and cash for surgery, please help!
You're in my thoughts and prayers!
Hope you are doing well!

Hello my Beautiful BBL Sistas! I have been Dr...

Hello my Beautiful BBL Sistas! I have been Dr.J-Curvesified! Thank you for lifting me up in prayer and for the well wishes, I know that this is what has helped me get through this, so to all of you BBL sistas, my deepest gratitude and love.

Dec. 19, 2012: Date of surgery we arrived to Dr.J's office around 6;20am. Actual surgery was at 7:30 a.m. The anesthesiologist was already there so he let us in. (I was supposed to be there at 6:45 and did not want to be late and be charged a $500 late fee). Finally was called in, they had me pee in a cup to make sure I was not pregnant. Luckily, I had a BM before , otherwise I would have been miserable feeling constipated. After meeting with the nurse, the anesthesiologist came in to talk, asked me questions, and told me about the possible complications that may occur. I asked if he would be there the whole time making sure I was ok, he said he would be the first and last handsome face I would see before going under and waking up. He gave me what he called a Tequila shot which made me really drowsy, I would be ok for 30 seconds, then I started telling him make sure Dr. J does a good job, I will be facilitating workshops and I need to look good in front of a group of people. He asked me a few qauestions about that then I was out... I didn't remember anything after that. I remember waking up and there were nurses around there and asked how I was doing. I said fine, when are we starting surgery, and they said,"You are Done". I was really surprised to say the least. I felt like I had taken a little cat nap for about 20 minutes.

Oh, before talking to anesthesiologist gave me the tequila, Dr. J came in and he started marking me up. I reminded him I want a heart shaped bubble up and I told him I trust you and I know you will do a great job!! He hugged me and said everything would be fine.

I don't know how girls who come in alone for surgery could deal with that. These women are brave... I am so grateful to have my sister by my side. She's awesome and has taken great care of me. I had a combo of BBL + Breast Aug and it has been a little more than what I expected. Today is a better day, but my breasts are really swollen and in more pain than yesterday. When the BBL sistas say hey feel like they were hit by a truck, I can totally relate now. The BBL itself and areas lipo'ed feel more sore than anything. But all in all, so far so good. My sister was making fun of me because I have a big rump that sticks out under my robe. I asked the nurses how many cc's did I get per cheek and they said they were not sure yet. So I will wait for my post-op to inquire or even call tomorrow. I will take some pictures today and tomorrow when I remove the garnment and post them tomorrow. Ok, time to get some rest. Tilll tomorrow! XoXo
Happy healing love! Look forward to ur update!
You looked very nice before the procedure. I have you in my prayers and wish you a fast recovery! Good luck best wishes and i'm looking forward to your next update.
Hey lady hope you are doing well. I will be looking out for your next update when you are ready and able.

Greetings & Happy Holidays to all my BBL Sisters! ...

Greetings & Happy Holidays to all my BBL Sisters! Thanks for all your prayers and well wishes I know this has been one of the reasons helping me get through this. I apologize I have not updated as much as I intended. Been trying to get some rest and dealing with recovery of more than one procedure is more than what I expected. There were a few times I started updating and then I would get a bit tired, since I tend to be a little long winded. I will try to keep it short. I am feeling much better now... I really am grateful to have been able to heal at the lake house. I don't think me and my sister would have enjoyed being cooped in a hotel room for 14 days.

The first few days were the most difficult. I am tired of not being able to sit or lay on my back although I have been doing that every once in a while as I purchased the square foam MsNewFoundBooty posted (Thank you doll!!!) and was able to cut a hole according to the shape of my booty. It was 6 inches thick and has been given me the ability to rest the longest (otherwise waking up every 1 to 1 1/2 hours to change position/sides for rest).

I am happy with my results, although I know I am still healing and my body is still changing. At first, I was a little apprehensive because I was so swollen I looked way too big. I told my sister I might have to start sitting on it because I didn't want to be too big. Although, when Dr. J was marking me up he did ask, how big did I want to go, and since in my pre-op he was being kind of conservative, partly because of my size (not having gained that weight) I said go as big as you can, because I don't have that much fat on me. Well, I kind of regreted not being specific and giving him a max and a minimum. I should have said no more then 900 ccs and no less than 800 cc's.

Wednesday, 12/26 , I had my post op and saw Kim. I would have liked to see Dr.J, although I didn't request to see him this time, I know he was most likely undergoing surgery. Kim was awesome though and told me I was looking good, she did mention I needed to start massaging myself especially in the lipoed areas, since there was some uneveness. She indicated to stay off the breast areas and the booty for a while before massaging there. Ladies I was so swollen and bruised all over, especially in my thigh area that I thought maybe Dr. J went in and lipoed my inner thighs because they did ask if they could go in if he needed extra fat. I said, sure go right ahead. At first, without looking at my chart, she thought I had l had inner thigh lipo because of the swelling and bruising but when she checked the chart, she confirmed that in fact, i had not been lipo'd there. So I had major swelling and bruising which has gone down some by now. But still somewhat swollen. I asked how many cc's did I get in each cheek and she indicated I had 3,500 cc's taken out and 800 cc's in each butt cheek and 200 in each hip. I was not able to have my drain removed at my post op on thursday because it drained about 30cc's in a 24 hour period. So I had to return the following day, which was yesterday and had the drain removed. I asked Kim about massage therapist in the Dawsonville area and she gave me the card of an ex patient, Penny who also comes to your home. which is what I needed.

I scheduled the massage session with Penny for Thursday for a lymphatic drainage massage for Thursday morning. Let me tell you, I had not had a bowel movement since the day of surgery and was in pain for the last day or so and was in the middle of trying to have one when Penny arrived. She had to wait a little while for me after being able to relieve myself but not completely. She explained that lymphatic drainage was not aggressive at all, it was actually very light massage, I hardly felt it at all. I was sometimes wondering if she was even touching my body (the lipoed areas). At first I laid on my stomach, which was not easy given the breast aug. then on my back, and when on my back i started feeling pain on my left breast which is the breast that has given me problems the most to the point where I felt a sharp pain which almost brought me to tears and my sister had to bring me cold compress towels to apply to breast and also gave me pain medication which I had not taken and muscle relaxer.
Penny continued with the massage, I started feeling much more relaxed. Penny explained that with lymphatic drainage, they are trying to get all the toxins out and the lymph nodes sometimes might be stuck which does not allow for proper healing and contributes to scar tissue. She said the lymphatic system drains via the urine, so it will go to the kidneys and then drain. She indicated that the lymphatice drainage massage was probably the cause of the pain on the breast which hurt like a mutha for a lil while, but after the massage, I felt almost 100%. Also, as soon as Penny left, i had to go pee, and I was also able to alleviate myself a bit more by having a bowel movement. Later on that evening, I had another bowel movement which completely eliminated everything for the past week. Also, my sister and I noticed that some of the swelling went down and it was easier to put on my compression garment. She's coming back on Saturday in the a.m. and I am looking forward to it to get rid of all this swelling.

Well ladies, I will be leaving here on sunday morning to LA. My sister and I have 2 days to enjoy this place. We are actually both home sick. I miss my babies and my place at home. My sister misses her family and life as well. Can I tell you how AWESOME my sister has been at taking care of me, from wiping my ass, sponge bathing me, making me delicious meals, waking up with me every 2 hours at night to help me rotate, pee or just give me medicine. I could not have chosen a better person to come with me and help me through this. She actually left her family for the first time ever, through the Christmas Holiday, to help me through this. I LOVE YOU SIS!!!!

Here are some pictures from the first few days post op. I will try to post the most recent tomorrow. Thanks ladies.... XoXo
Looking good Ms lady!
Congratulations and wishing u a speedy recovery!!!
Babe I was so worried not seeing you for so long but I didn't want to bother you. I'm so happy you're feeling and look amazing. You do look fantastic. I know it is really early to judge the result. I'm 6 weeks and still numb. Kudos to your SIS, those are the moments when you really find out who is there for you when is need it. I'm so happy you have her :-] , really happy. Your boobs are so cute and perky and the butt I have no doubt Dr J gave you the finest one. Enjoy your new body and your Holidays. (((((hugs))))))

Hi ladies. Hope everyone started this new year...

Hi ladies. Hope everyone started this new year with a bang and is enjoying the manifestation of your goals and dreams. I have been MIA for a while. Every time I would get on the computer after 15 - 20 minutes would get nauseous and would have to stop. Today is 3 weeks since my surgery. Still off work recuperating and resting and am scheduled to return this Monday, 1/14/2013. However, I feel I will probably need a little more time as I get exhausted after doing one thing. Whether it's getting my daughter ready for school, cleaning a room (I clean 1 -2 rooms per day) then I am done. I have been healing quite nicely. My boobs have given me the most discomfort. As far as my results, still healing as results are not final for months. I am waiting for the fluffing Goddess to do her thing as I feel I have lost quite some volume. However, I do love the shape Dr. J gave me. Everyone goes through this emotional roller coaster ride, of not being sure, getting used to their swollen booty, it is almost unavoidable but I will keep it positive as it has been scientifically proven this helps the healing process and yield better results.

I tried on my old hoochie clothes I dared not wear for years, regular/work clothes and bikinis and absolutely loved how I look in them. I feel he gave me my body back when I was either getting ready for bodybuilding competitions and when i was working out about 2 hours per day which I no longer have time to do, only maintain. I took some pictures with a bikini which looks awesome and I will try to update my photos before the end of the week. I am still a bit swollen and am getting post op massages for the scar tissue in the lipoe'd areas and today start working on my girls. I got 425 cc's and not sure what the final outcome will be but they look great so far. I was going for a full C to small D. The place I am getting my massages from also has the endermologie massage machine which I have heard a lot of BBL sisters talk about. After my six sessions, the message therapist wants to start using the machine on me. She said it was originally created to heal scar tissue but also has the benefit of helping with cellulite. So I am all for it.

I want to say that Dr. Jimerson and staff were GREAT! Monica, my nurse Kim was amazing, the front desk, Dr. Jimerson and his anesthesiologist were AWESOME!!!! I believe his name is Sherman Jenkins(???). He was amazing throughout the whole process made me feel absolutely safe and comfortable before I went under so I wanted to give them a shut out. The only thing is I did not get to see Dr. Jimerson for my post-op and I was a little disappointed about that. I understand he is busier now since he was on the T.I. & Tiny show... and he has phone consults scheduled through October 2013. I didn't request to see him, like I did on my pre-op. Just thought he would see me. Other than that, I have been happy with my experience so far. Ok need to get going to my massage appointment. Will post pics later ladies. XoXo
I'm glad ur ok and healing well. I'm getting a mommy makeover from dr j in a few weeks and I'm glad to see so many women pleased with his work. The foggy pics look good though lol. I'm nervous but u guys r making me feel better!! Happy healing
Glad you updated us and your are fine and recuperating. I was starting to get worried since I have nit heard from several ladies in a long time. I am glad you are ok and I hope they are too. I am just hoping they just have not had the time. Can wait to see your pics, even though you will still be swollen. Btw I was reading the pre- op instructions and said I need to shampoo my hair before sx. Did you?
Hey Mommy! Thank you sweetie! with the Holidays and recuperating and feeling nauseous when staring at a screen for more than 10 minutes made it a little difficult. Yes, I shampooed my hair, shaved everything your gonna shave the night before and make sure you use an antibiotic soap like dial to wash your body. And the next morning, you just take another shower and wash your body again with antibiotic soap. Remember no make up, lotions, or nail polish. Your coming up soon aren't you? Good luck sweetie! Make sure you are specific about what you want and demand to speak with him for your pre-op and post op and remind him the day of surgery of your wants. Healing thoughts and prayers coming your way.

As promised I am posting new pics.

As promised I am posting new pics.
did u have your massages set up in ATL or home
I can't wait to see more pictures. You look absolutely A-maz-ing, I can only wish to look as good as you. I too want the heart shaped bubble. Happy healing and please update with more pictures as soon as you feel up to it.
nice, very nice!

Message From Dr. Jimerson: Hello my Lovelies, I...

Message From Dr. Jimerson:

Hello my Lovelies, I have been MIA for quite some time... I apologize for those I have not responded to... I have been busy with work, kids, projects, enjoying life and enjoying my results. I had my 6 week Post-Op telephonic appointment with Dr. J at maybe 7 weeks Post-Op. Although, it was scheduled for 1/30/2013 I didn't receive a call until the following week. In any event, Dr. J said I was looking Great. He asked how I felt about my results and I hesitantly told him that although I really liked my new shape and results, I felt I had lost a lot of my volume. Dr. J then said, "Oh you have that Booty Greed!". LOL... I did mention to him that I had to stop looking at the blogs for a while because there were some girls who were "48 inches and still holding strong" and I'm not even 38 inches. Well to be honest I have not measured myself. So we can go crazy comparing ourselves to others results when my body will most probably not look good with a 48 inch booty. Dr. J kept insisting and said "you know, you have a body better than most 18 year olds". I did tell him my Blog's title was 40's are the New 20's. He said, "that's what I'm saying!" In any event, we were on the phone for about 45 minutes and I did give him and his staff props, especially the anesthesiologist, Sharway(sp?) Jenkins, whom he later gave the phone to and I was able to acknowledge personally. I did inform Dr. J though of my disappointment that I did not see him at my post op appointment. That was the reason why I went to him in the first place and not Salama who was one of the Dr.s I was looking at, but decided against because there were complaints that he didn't really take time to see his patients after the surgery. I also, informed him that it is difficult to get through his office, when we have issues that need to be addressed immediately, we will probably receive a call the following week, because sometimes you can't even speak with someone from the office, usually I am talking to the message service. Dr. J apologized and he said that he is aware of these problems and he is doing what he can to address this. He says that just like Salama, his practice grew overnight and they are in the process of figuring out what would be the best solutions, whether it is bringing a new partner to do some of the work, and more staff. He indicated that sometimes he is trying to figure out what patients would prefer, given that he is only one person and the time constraints. He asked me to pass on this message, that he is trying to do his best to work this out because he wants us to be happy. He also indicated that he will be putting out a suggestion box somewhere on his site for those of you who have any suggestions.

My Milkshake Brings the Boyz to the Yard & The Shack Attack:

Although like many BBL sisters whom I believe have amazing results but are still thinking about having a round two...I'm feeling the same way. I told a couple of my friends that I was thinking of doing round two because I felt my volume went down a bit, they're like "Oh honey, no! That's enough!" This looks good, you don't want to look too overdone. For the most part it's positive feedback, but of course you do have those haters (women) who unfortunately behave like they are back in high school. I'm sure you guys know what I mean. There was one Partner in the office who was looking for a pen in the kitchen for about 10 minutes while I was on break talking with my friend. I told the Partner, "You are not gonna find a pen here in the Kitchen!" My friend said, see what you are doing to these men " you have him looking for a pen in the Kitchen". I refused to believe I was the reason but he insisted, that this was coming from a man's perspective.

Also, the first week I arrived from GA from surgery, I had someone from my local park stop and ask me to be a part of a Fitness Contest. I told him that I would Love to do it, but towards the end of the year (because of my surgeries I can't do this right away) since I had participated in BodyBuilding competitions before and had been thinking about participating in the near future. Apparently, he only holds the competitions once a year at the end of March). Well, he continued to insist that I do this competition at the end of March but besides having too much on my plate already, I am not willing to compromise my investment.

Just recently Schack was shooting a commercial outside my office building. When I went out to scope the scenery out and we locked eyes, Shack was checking a sista out!!!! I mean, he was giving me the look... One of his people came over to get my information. They thought the friend I was with was my "friend". I also got a chance to meet him and take a picture with him and we talked for a bit but very soon other people started to crowd around him for his autograph and picture & I had to get back to work and that was that.

Baby Daddy:
When Baby Daddy saw me for the first time after dropping my daughter off back to me, he forgot he had a fiancé. All of a sudden he started talking about our daughter making comments that we should be married. He also had the balls to ask if he could be the first to try out this new body. Little did he know that he would not have been the first had I even been remotely interested... which I wasn't and of course I inquired wouldn't his fiancé be offended by this and he had the balls to say that he wasn't engaged that he had never been!!! That he was just trying to get under my skin! He denied it! Ladies I tell ya...Men!!!! Then later he tells me that he was no longer engaged but he didn't want our daughter to know yet...whatever! At another time, we attended our daughter's play and as he was leaving he gave me a hug and kiss good-bye (on the cheek I would only give him the cheek) then he reached under my winter coat and he grabbed my ass!!! It was a good handful too!!! Had it not been that there were other parents and children (he reached under my long winter coat so no one saw) I would have slapped his ass! Not only was it disrespectful, but he probably killed some fat cells in the process!!! That AZZZ!!!!

After dropping off my daughter at school, I was crossing the street to get to my car and I had this guy do a u -turn right in the middle of traffic and parked right behind me to get me to go out with him. Well it turned out, he was the same guy who had stopped me 4 months before, this time, in front of the school (before my surgery) and gave me his card then. It asked him if he had a habit of stopping girls in the middle of the street... As I told him that I was seeing someone, and turned around to get to my car, as he saw my new derriere, he begged "Please, let me take you out to dinner, coffee, lunch, whatever!" LOL. Men are coming out of the woodwork to express their interest...

Well ladies, all of this to say, and I am sure you ladies have similar stories, we perceive our results as not being perfect, whether its because it's not as big as we had expected, or its uneven (all of which are my case), or whatever the reason maybe. But we continue to receive confirmation that people are taking notice and appreciate the aesthetic results, especially men. This is something that we need to look at more from a mental, emotional and an internal place, rather than externally. Heck... I am still thinking Round 2. LOL! Good night my lovelies.
Girl did Shack attack? lol. J.K. You look stunning. Its amazing how fat or the lack there of can transform you image. WoW! Still wanna know bout Shack though.lol
Wow!! You look great! You were already so pretty I'm sure this has made you an animal! Haha! (in a good way)
I want to get results similar to yours... you look soooo great!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Bootiful Ladies, Not much new to report....

Hello Bootiful Ladies,

Not much new to report. I have been trying to start my exercise routine but given my busy life, I have not been as consistent as I do not feel like getting out of bed at 5:00a.m. So I listen to my body. I work out like 1 time a week (if even that) for about 20 minutes. I have not bought the foam/board yet, but think I am going to get it and get a small size garment. I hope I haven't missed the boat on that one. I didn't purchase the smaller garment before because I was afraid to lose more of my hips, and I did not want to look like a teenager. I like nice hips with a tiny waist so I am trying to get my waist back down to a 24 - 25 inches (before kids). I haven't measured my hips and waist yet because I need to get a measuring tape. (I know lame)... Just been so busy. However, I finally purchased some bras and they measured me at a 34D - 34DD, so I am wearing a 34DD! ; ))

Obviously, I'm still wearing the garment... I don't always wear it 23 hours a day. I get so tired of it, I wear it during the day (depending on what I wear) and take it off to sleep. I sometimes do not wear it during the course of the weekend. I want to let it all hang out! But I don't always like the way I look without it. You get used to the way the garment molds your body and when u take it off, it's not the same. Sometimes I think round two...But still Love and am enjoying my bootiful body! How long did you ladies wear your garment?

I haven't had my follow up with Dr. J - from the 6 weeks - they reached out but I have been so busy to even try to schedule a time for an appointment. I do have visible scarring. I tend to keloid so it's more noticeable. Will have to follow up with a dermatologist pronto. I am trying to upload pics but I'm having trouble with the ones sent from my phone so if I can't get them up today, maybe mañana. Ok ladies, talk to you later. XoXo
You look amazing!!! Woooow!
Wow can I say milf... Lol... Girl you are bangen you are a beautiful 40 year old. And age is nothing but a number. You are only as old as you feel and like you said you are 20 for sure. Wow I hope to look like you when I'm forty. Atleast I know my husband will appreciate it. BTW you should let baby daddy hit it so he an see what he is missing lol... Enjoy your results.
You look great! I keloid also. I was wondering about that. Have you tried silicone strips?
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon