Great Dr. and Staff - Austell, GA

Breast cancer.. I had to use him because of...

Breast cancer.. I had to use him because of my ins. I was very upset I could not use the dr. that was recommened to me by a friend. But god does things for a reason and i am so glad that Dr, Okoro was my answer from god.

Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

He and his staff are absolutly wonderful and i will not go any where else,he is so understanding and so informitive, and his staff is just as wonderful as he is. I am very pleased...

Hi Debbie,

Thinking about you and wondering how you are. It is always encouraging to members at RealSelf to read about positive outcones. Please stop in for a visit as your experience inspires and gives us a chance to gush over you.

xoxoxo,

Beverly

Dera Debbie,

So glad it all worked out for you , both your recovery from cancer and your positive outcome after the reconstruction process.

How did you go about deciding you wanted to have reconstruction? So few women exercise the option.

Wishing you continued good health and looking forward to seeing you here!

Beverly

I really did not think about it much,Having my breast cancer has brought so much happiness and respect for what people go through, I never thought this could happen to me not at the time it did happen, My sister had been going threw overion cancer for a year at the time i was diagniosed with breast cancer . I lost her the day after my second chemo, but god gave me stregth to go out of town to take care of her and all the arrangements, she wanted to be with me because i was with her threw all of hers, and let me tell you she was with me , I had four surgeries this year and now I feel amazing and not one time did i suffer .All my surgeries were amazing even the drs. were amazed.oh i could go on and on .But having cancer is not the end,they have found so much to help there pts. now. I was not sick one time on chemo.I wish i could find a job to pay me to just talk to people that were just diagnoised.Just to help them on what to exspect and how amazing they will feel after. I no longer have high blood pressure or anxiety. which i had before all this..