Big Booty..here I Come! - Suwanee, GA

Hi everyone. After a year of looking at before and...

hi everyone. After a year of looking at before and after photos of many doctors, I've decided on Dr. J and my surgery is oct.23rd at 7:30 am. I am a single mother of 2 adult children and Ive been wanting this sx for years!!! I'm so happy for any1 able to have this done and praying for everyone still undecided. I am getting the usual with my arms and bra roll extra and also adding toy hips..or lack of. I'm 5 ft small and weigh 132, I've been gaining for 6 months and hoping to be at 140 by my sx. I'm 42 and live in Florida. Hope you all have a great experience and I'm here if any1 wants to ask or just needs support.

How do I add my photos??

How do I add my photos??

I had sx yesterday at 7:30 and I woke up and...

I had sx yesterday at 7:30 and I woke up and looked behind me and couldn't believe what I saw...I was 132 lbs and I'm 5 feet. My butt is huge, my waist is tiny and I have a smile from war to ear! I'm super swollen and in pain but I'm so glad it's over. I'm up walking around today (2nd day) I got a call from ms ri81 yesterday checking in me and it made my day. Thank u also to every1 who prayed and reached out to me. I still haven done my pics but this I promise..not only to post them but to keep posting every month..I think it's important to see what we look like 6 months to 1 year..not just a day or month post op. I loved the dr and the girls that work for him are great! Thank u all again for the support..I didn't tell any1 in my family bc I knew they wouldn't understand and this forum is so great for all the woman looking to do this, had it done, or just need support. Pls ask me anything u want to know..I'm just a little out of it from the meds to write down everything but I'll try when I'm feeling better..nothing but love ladies :)

Hi everyone I'm so sorry I haven't been posting...

Hi everyone I'm so sorry I haven't been posting but I'm back to work and I'm so tired when I get home I just pass out. I sent my pictures to bubblegum28 and she post them on her profile if u want to see my results. Remember I'm 42, 5 foot tall and 132lbs the day of surgery..I hope the pictures help any1 trying to make the decision to go with dr.j in ATL. I am healing great and am super happy with what he did! Thank u all so much for ur love and support..there are sum incredible women on this site, all my love

Ok..today I'm 1 month post op..I'm walking normal...

Ok..today I'm 1 month post op..I'm walking normal again, getting in and out of the car ok, still sitting on my ankle in public and all my incisions are looking great..I'm still a bit sore on lipo areas, still cant bend over completely or carry heavy stuff like b4, but trust me if u are still in recovery only a few weeks..1 month makes s world of difference. Let ur body heal b4 u get upset about how u feel or ur results. I didnt know but it takes up to 6 months for the lipo areas to b fully healed..that explains a lot! I hope u all have a great holiday week and if any1 wants updated pix they can inbox me bc I have the old iPhone and it won't upload. Today I weigh 129lbs and my measurements are 38-28-41 I'm hoping my waist gets back to 26 after I loose 9 more lbs!! Thank u all for so much support..this site is amazing..btw I'm planning a big booty convention next year, I'll invite every1 so pls startt saving after the holidays if u want to go..I'll make sure we stay at a beautiful hotel and get a few comps since we briggin the entertainment having all that booty in 1 place ;)
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

I googled...best ass doctor in Atlanta and his name came up

The best results I have seen! Your pic is my wish pic and will be shown to Dr J!
Hey Pinkmonkey, how are you, how are your results ?, haven't heard from you in a while, miss your updates, hope all is well.
Afternoon, I think of the majority of results I've seen I favor yours the most. I'm a bit happier now because I feel there is hope for me. Thanks and your pics are amazing.
I LOVE your results. It amazes me as to how he is able to create a booty like that when it does not look like you had much fat to begin with. You have the fullness and projection I desire. Dr. J did a very nice job with your BBL. How long was it before you were able to sit comfortably without your boppy pillow and for how long?
Yes U R The Truth....HE did what he was suppose to do on you #realTalk ....xoxo
pink monkey i cant get over how amazing you look... any suggestions as to what i should start doing for someone 4 months in? how r u feelin 2 months post op??
You look awesome Pinkmonkey....i totally loving your results!!!!! happy and speedy recovery...
@BBL thank u so much..the 2 month mark makes such a difference..I feel normal again..only with u round booty..I'll b looking for ur results!!!!
One more question :) Did you find it hard to explain the BIG difference in your shape to coworkers and others? Just curious. I am a stay at home wife and new in ATL so it will be easy for me. No explanation needed :)
I was thinking about that too Im just going to keep quiet and if ppl say something Im going to say Ive been eating more, exercising more and switched my birth control! Lol! ;)
My close friends knew sumth went down lol I just fessed up.sum ppl that noticed but didn't put me on the spot and actually asked I just played it off..u can't hide this thing lol I'm proud of it so if sum1 asks I tell but I don't go around bragging..it's up to u and expect double takes especially while ur swollen. Thank u so much for the compliments..I'm extremely humbled and grateful for my results..
@ Livefree, Lol. I know right. Luckily for me friends and family live out of state. I may have to explain to my teenagers though lol. Geez
Thanks Pinkmonkey.... In 2 weeks I will surely know lol
U R SO RIGHT You really cant care about what ppl will say or think, if you got a flat but they talk about you..."I know" if u got a big but they talk about you....I'll get to know that to...but please believe Im going to enjoy my new booty and yes stay humble about it...thats so important. Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee your results and your journey....
Okay you are my BOOTY crush for real lol....... I'm looking at your B4 pics and we appear to be the same size give or take my "baby fat" which gives me some extra pounds. I am 160 (breast & belly) and I have been worried about him getting enough fat. DANG you look amazing!!!! I especially love the black dress pics. How in the world did he pull out all of that fat? Did you give Dr. J wish pics or you just let him do his thing? I am in awe of your booty results!
Aww thank u..he did a great job..I'm so happy with my results but u go thru a lot..I hope everyone that needs support b4 and after reaches out bc it really is a journey. I pray that 2013 brings great things (including ur booties) for all of you!!!
Your results are one of my favs! I forgot to ask you, how many CCs did you have added?
Thank u livefree they told me 900 ea cheek and 200 each hip..
Nice!!!
hey hun, so I'm back again. So my call was finally answered. One of the patient coordinators {who was really nice} sttaed that I would get a call on Wednesday for my consulattaion date {I guess a new one} and I could then inquire on a surgery date. I'm really happy. It seems like I'm back with Dr. J now...
congrats sweetheart! keep us updated!
I'm glad. Write down all the questions u gave so u don't miss anything when he calls..we are all here for u. Happy new year!!
Just stopping by to say hello. Unfortunately I won't be going to Dr J anymore for the surgery. My consulatation was Dec 25th and no one ever called me. When I called the office I was advised that the doctor was busy and would call the next day. Sadly he did not call the next day or the day after. I think that was very unprofessional. I waited almost 5 months to speak with the doctor and believe me I was so disappointed. At this time I think I'm going with Dr. Salama. I hope to get great results like you. Take care.
Omg That is very unprofessional! I'm sorry that happened to you. I already see that I have to be extra consistent with them. They said they were going to send me a link to send pictures before my consultation and never did....seems like they could use extra help idk but I like Dr. Js results the best
Wow..it makes me sad when hear that a doctor is too busy for his own patients..and ur consult was Christmas day?? Please let me know your date to I can pray for you that morning..best wishes to you, j