Have Dr Jimmerson raised his rates again?? Does anyone know?? Please hmu!!

So I'm 22 years of age 5'2 weigh in at 168 pounds...

So I'm 22 years of age 5'2 weigh in at 168 pounds last time checked with a 38C. I'm looking to get a stupid booty like what Nicki Minaj had when she first came out but more so big and natural looking. I'm truly a newbie when it comes to this site and doing research clearly lol.

Well all my life I've always had an tone body up until about 6 months ago when I had a bad car accident which caused major depression, laziness, bigger appetite, no exercise and a very comfortable sleeping couch. Since the accident I haven't been active at all not even a sexual craving for that matter! I've gained a lot of weight but in the wrong area such as stomach and face yuck but have been trying to maintain. It makes me feel bad to see girls with nice physiques knowing I was once where they are. It kills me and I question where did I go wrong? I don't have any kids but do in about 5 years and I've tried working out but always QUIT every other week. LORD working out is hard especially alone!

Currently I'm unemployed and don't want to ask for the money nor do I want anyone to cosign. I would like to do it all on my own. I'm pushing for Laser Hair Removal, BBL and Breast Argumentation asap. I've been trying to convince my now boyfriend of about a month now to go along with my ideas. He ask what do I need it for, why am I trying to change who I am and how's this going to benefit me but I think the real reasons he's questioning it because I'm 22 and he's 38! He's not totally against it I think he'll just be jealous more than normal.

We've talked about it now for the past month and he's looked at photos and was once for it also thought about making some changes for himself quoting "as long as its a doctor in the US." So I had an virtual consultation with Dr Salama who states I'm a great candidate but is booked until August 2013 that's a long time from now and I've been considering Dr Jimmerson whose extremely expensive but does nice work. I definitely don't have funds for two rounds let alone my struggle for the this round.

I'm unsure of what to do but sure of my surgeries. I want the best results for my bucks and also want to be that big booty girl 2chainz talk about for his birthday in the song but for my man birthday lol.. Ladies anything will help guidance, surgery instruction since things changes and best places for care in either FL or GA.

Sooooo today I've been talking to ForeverBooty..!...

Sooooo today I've been talking to ForeverBooty..! She's been easy to talk and gives good advice thanks girl!!. So I've came to the conclusion I think Doctor Jimmerson is the man for me..! Although he's expensive I think he'll give me the better bang for my buck..! I'm an aggressive girl and don't mine letting anyone know exactly what I want..! Virtual consultation are cool which I've had but I think now I want a face to face consultation.!! I don't think I'll need to lose or gain..! I'm having issues uploading my photos from my galaxy note phone this sucks!!. :-(
Good luck on your journey!
bootiebeauty78 thanks girlie
MadeLadii87..! Sounds like a plan to me!!. I'm going to see what's available..! Doctor J deposit is only $500 right??!

Sooooo its 5:40 a.m eastern time and I'm still up...

Sooooo its 5:40 a.m eastern time and I'm still up thanks to my boyfriend whose been drinking so he fell asleep at like 12 a.m whose been passing gas, tossing and turning and pissing like race horse. Ugh the worst I know lol. Been up reading more reviews and questions thinking to myself what am I waiting for to put my deposit down, secure my price and get a date. I'm sure its what I want but having all the monies by the day I want its kind of discouraging. Lord knows I need a sponsor hahaha. I'm serious! Anywho I'm going to start buying things in advance as motivation. Something to look forward towards! ;-)
Welcome...Im planning on having my surgery on May 1st 2013 as well...My Birthday month!!
Emerald89 I'm not even scheduled yet ugh which sucks but I'm calling today to found out somethings..! It wouldn't let me post without putting a date..! I do want it sometime next year..! I'd really like to pay cash instead of financing but thinking I won't have it all by the date I want..!
I understand exactly what you're talking about Im 5feet and 155 pounds. I started nursing school and I dealt with stress in a horrible way. To know that only about 3 years ago I was 30 pounds lighter really depresses me. And all of these new found stretch marks dont help either. My boyfriend tells me Im perfect the way I am but he doesnt understand. So what Ive been doing is working out everyday and eating way better so far I lost 7 pounds yay :))). Keep ur head up. In about 3 months Im planning on doing my bbl with Dr Curves himself! Dr. J!! Keep us posted. Good luck!!!

Sooooo today I decided to make my complimentary...

Sooooo today I decided to make my complimentary consultation with Doctor Jimmerson..! Its for February 6, 2013 @ 3:00 pm and yes that was the earliest date to be seen in person if your wondering!!. I'm kind of excited to get this process on the role..! Now just need to make my deposit and will soon because I'm looking to get this done asap..!
swayzee93 I don't even know her name lol. She was listed in a group for big booties on facebook and I wanted similar results so I save her pic as an wish pic. Sorry I couldn't help but i'll did a little deeper to see!
can you tell me the name of the cj=hick in the white top and pink jeans

OMG..! I want an BBL and BA but I'm stuck. I love...

OMG..! I want an BBL and BA but I'm stuck. I love doctor Jimmerson who'll be doing my butt but I don't think he'll be doing my breast. Now on the other hand Dr Salzhauer breast pictures looks AMAZING but he's NOT doing such BIG OLE ghetto booties like I like..! HAHAHA I know what I want and I want both but looks like that won't be happening. I want my BBL first but wonder how long i'll have to wait to get my BOOBIES??! BBL sisters please help on this one!!.

OMG..! I want an BBL and BA but I'm stuck. I love...

As a nurse I absolutely recommend that a person not always try to combine procedures with the same doc just for ease. Some docs are fantastic at one procedure and then just good with other. You are making a good choice by keeping your mind open to different docs and different stages. I had Salzhauer and he gave me a good amount. He also. Asked "are you sure you want as big as I can fit" I said yes, he mentioned many of his patients request moderate and natural enhancements. Google Stephanie Santiago before butt, there is a hip hop forum showing before and afters ;-) jimerson is awesome and so is Salzhauer. Pousti in California is an amazing breast doc
Thanks hun.. How long would you recommend waiting in between? Or should the BA be done before the BBL? I love your breast although they would be too big on my little 5'2 body. I'm a 38C but want to be a DD which I think would be HOT with an BIG OLE GHETTO BOOTY..
agree 100%. I knew Stephanie did it. i remember her from this forum. She got AMAZING results. Its crazy because now she is a lot of people's wish pic(including me lol). But ur absolutely right, choosing different docs for different procedures is a good way of going about it!!! ;-)))

Happy to say I have TWO JOBS according to today...

Happy to say I have TWO JOBS according to today success.. I will be working for Blue Cross Blue Shield and Bose to pay for my GHETTO BOOTY and TITTIE BITTIES lol. GOD works in mysterious and thanks to BCBS for insurance that'll be paying for my meds.. I'm truly bless and this has been a long time coming. I haven't worked since May 11, 2011 so this maybe kind of rough but I'm focus and motivated. I have a reason to work my NO A$$ off lol.. Guess i'll really be calling Jimmerson soon before prices raise to set my date in STONE..! I'm so happy ladies words can't even explain..!

Happy to say I have TWO JOBS according to today...

Happy to say I have TWO JOBS according to today success.. I will be working for Blue Cross Blue Shield and Bose to pay for my GHETTO BOOTY and TITTIE BITTIES lol. GOD works in mysterious ways and thanks to BCBS for insurance that'll be paying for my meds so less money out my pocket.. I'm truly bless and this has been a long time coming. I haven't worked since May 11, 2011 so this maybe kind of rough but I'm focus and motivated. I have a reason to work my NO A$$ off lol.. Guess i'll really be calling Jimmerson soon before prices raise to set my date in STONE..! I'm so happy ladies words can't even explain..!
Congrats. You will love Dr. J. I am six months out and still pleased. If I wanted ANYTHING done... I would go to him. He is an artist and his medical certifications like being the Chief of PS at Emory Johns Creek is major. Think about going to him for both. I have heard that he is good at breasts as well.
thanks love a journey this will be!!.
congrats on your job! Im going to continue to follow your journey

So I'm wondering can you put your deposit down to...

So I'm wondering can you put your deposit down to secure a date and price before your consultation? I've been calling Monica but no answer just her voice mail continuously. Is she out of the office for a couple of days or something? I'm so ready for this it don't make any sense but I know I have to wait til May which sucks. That's a long A$$ time lol. Looking at other BBL sisters work makes me so impatient and ready to be a HOT BIG BOOTIE GIRL. Hopefully I catch her on Monday!
Welcome to the team girl!! I'm June 2013 :) I can't wait for these Jcurves!!
Thanks love I'm so late I haven't been on in a while but I will follow your journey!!.
@Pretty I suppose to confirm with him next week what day in June? We can team up! I got a homegirl in ATL and she will take us where we need to go before and after surgery....we may be stuck in the room after surgery seeing that it's not much we can do besides RECOVER! LOL :)

Still needing to set a date for my BIG OLE GHETTO BOOTY dream to come true!!

Does anyone know if Dr Jimmerson raised his rates? I haven't been on in over 7 months so I'm not sure if I'm still in the loop of what the doctors are charging now. I still want my dream behind and tata's lol but seems its not coming fast enough nor money! Ugh this sucks for me! Someone please update me. Any Salama team players what's his rates as well. Thanks
Dr j is 10,300 for bbl with a $500 discount if paying with cash. Hips is 1150 and additional area of lipo is 950
DOES HE STILL OFFER THE IN HOUSE FINANCE?
yep sure does. if you don't mind me asking why u didn't go to scheduled consultation u already had? a consultation is nearly a year long wait now. also when do u plan or like to have your surgery?
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Google Brazilian Butt Lift and found this site. I've been on the site reading reviews and comments for the past month and a half. I've been strongly taking this informative information on doctors very serious and decided to go with either Doctor Salama or Doctor Jimmerson!