26 Years Old, Mother of One - Gastonia, NC

I had my original breast aug back in 2012 by Dr....

I had my original breast aug back in 2012 by Dr. Klein at Renaissance Plastic Surgery in Concord NC, about six months later I noticed my implants sitting far down on my chest wall and my nipples being significantly high, I went back to my surgeon and it was clear I had a case of being "bottomed out" at this time I had 650cc saline implants. My surgeon went back in and created an internal bra with permanent sutures. After about 9mnths I could see this beginning to happen again. I got a second surgeons opinion and decided it was best to go with a smaller implant and I switched to Silicone. He decided alloderm's acellular serums would be the best and most affordable option to fix this problem of bottoming out once again. I had this third surgery with the reconstructive alloderm in Feb 20th 2014. Everything was healing fine then all of a sudden i started having some pain and redness at the surgical site. I called and was see very fast. He wrote me a prescription for an antibiotic and I am currently scheduled for surgery tomorrow to see what is going on with the alloderm and why I have collecting fluid on surgical site. Has anyone seen or fixed this before?
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

I absolutely love Dr. Emerson. He is definitely one of a kind. Not only is he a very open, welcoming, and concerning man, he is an artist and each patient is his unique canvas. When I went in for my first consult there was just a open atmosphere of friendliness, concern, and giving me realistic options to fix my "bottoming out" case. Excellent personal skills is a major role with dealing with your patients. Dr. Emerson is a well rounded excellent doctor. He did what was best for my size body and my outcome. His team member are very professional. I can't express how wonderful this team is. Highly recommend them and will use them for anything I do in my future.