Natural Looking Facelift & Eyelift, Love the Results! - Garden City, NY

I'm 51, even though I've been told I look good for...

I'm 51, even though I've been told I look good for my age, I was starting to look tired around my eyes and getting frown-like marionette lines around my mouth. It was VERY important to me that I look natural. I wanted to achieve an overall fresher, younger appearance but without any visible obvious telltale signs of work. I’ve heard that many Los Angeles celebrities use NYC surgeons who are master artists in the subtleties of cosmetic surgery, especially actors/actresses that need to look like themselves. To achieve the appearance I was looking for, I decided to get a facelift and eyelift. Dr. Prasad is a super-specialist and expert eye surgeon. Lots of eye jobs look too round but Dr. Prasad was able to keep my subtle almond shaped eyes, I love the results! Dr. Amiya Prasad may be a bit more expensive than other surgeons but when it comes to your face and eyes, it’s definitely worth it.

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

I did lots of research and consulted with serveral surgeons. Since I was getting my eyes done too, I wanted an expert eye surgeon in addition to expert cosmetic surgeon.

Thank you for sharing your experience, Dee. Congratulations on your results. :)