Splendid Experience - Garden City, NY

When I made the decision to have my upper and...

When I made the decision to have my upper and lower eyelids done, I had no idea who to choose for my surgery. I could not be more pleased with my results. I look brighter and fresher! Even my vision has improved from a peripheral standpoint. There was virtually no pain after surgery. I followed all the pre-op and post-op directives and the healing process was amazingly fast.

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

I spent a good deal of time researching doctors. I came across Dr Prasad 's name after reading reviews from some of his patients. I began researching him, the fact that he specializes in oculofacial surgery was a huge factor. Let me just say, all the praise I read was well deserved. First of all, his staff was professional and calming. There was never a wait when I arrived for any appointment, from the consultation through the follow up visits. He truly is an artist. The care and time he took to answer all of my questions before and after my surgery was wonderful. I never felt like he was rushing to be somewhere else. I highly recommend Dr. Prasad to anyone who is considering any facial surgery. I also have to add, his skin care products ROCK!