tummy tuck and breast augmentation - Ft Lauderdale, FL

I have been looking for a website like this for so...

I have been looking for a website like this for so long now. I'm so happy I have finally found it. I am 21 and on March 18th I'll be going in for a tummy tuck and breast augmentation. People say to me all the time your skinny why do you need a tummy tuck and your so young your crazy. I had my son when I was 15 years old and lets just say I went from being a fit cheerleader weighing 100 lbs at to 1 week prior to having my son I weighed 172 lbs. My stomach has gotten a little better over the years my son is now 6, but no matter how much weight i loose or how much i exercise my stretch marks and gut won't go away!! I weigh 112 lbs now and it doesn't look like it because of my gut. Every year at income tax time I say I'm going to do it and something has always come up and this time everything is all in line and IM READY IM SO READY!!

I went to about 8 different doctors and finally found the one i was looking for. Not only was he the most reasonable for both procedures, but he spent over and hour with me answering all my questions and making e feel soo comfortable. I do have some questions for people that have actually had the surgery because as my doctor said he has done this surgery countless time, but he himself has never had it. As I said i am not that big so my doctor did mention about the mini tummy tuck so we came to an agreement that i would be having the full tummy tuck so he could tighten my mussels if needed, but my incision would not be all the way hip bone to hip bone it would be like a mini tummy tuck incision.

I want to know things like how bad is the pain. I'm not having a machine that is going to constantly drip pain medicine into my incision i'll just have the pills. How long will it be until i can wear normal cloths and lay on my stomach? I just want some insight from actual people that have gone through it and can really tell me what t expect the good and the bad!! Im so excited and nervous about this I've been wanting it for so long!!

I plan on uploading some pictures in the near future.

CAN SOMEONE HELP PLEASEE!!

CAN SOMEONE HELP PLEASEE!!
Premier Center

who is ur doctor
Good luck with everything. I can relate, I got pregnant at 17. I'm having mine 3/7. I hope everything goes well for both of us.
Thanks! I wish you the best also! Im so excited and nervous and think about this everyday and just want it to hurry and come, but then I know afterwards I'm going to want all the pain to go away, but then it will be worth it.... kinda like pregnancy, child birth and kids lol!! Where are you getting your incisions on your breast???
I can so relate to you@ I am 24 and I am skinny 122 lbs and I tell everyone at work what I'm getting done and they all tell me your so skinny you don't need it. The problem is they just see me in scrubs they don't see me out of my clothes. I have had 3 kids and it has taken it's toll on my body. I usually suck my tummy in to make it appear that I have a small stomach but you can only suck it in for so long. I look forward to seeing your results and hope to keep in touch with you :)