Lagrasso doll!!

I've been reading and following this site for...

I've been reading and following this site for quite some time now and the women on here def give a lot of support and insight on their journey. I'm hoping to get mine done July or August. Hopefully Dr. Lagrasso isn't too booked out. Has anyone had BBL done by him??? I originally wanted to go to Dr. Salama but his price went up and it's def too much for me!! Any feed back on Lagrasso or Pascual would be much appreciated!

Well, it's been about a week now and haven't...

Well, it's been about a week now and haven't gotten a quote back from Pascual MD yet even tho I've talked to Irivette last week and she said she was gonna send me a quote but have not done so and not one single response from Dr. Perry's office either!! So I've decided to check out a local surgeon in Minneapolis. Shu cosmetics is the only office in town that does bbl's. My sister got her bbl done by Dr. Shu and her recovery was only a week, which was amazing! And she had a tummy tuck just last week and she's already up and about! I'm just in awe about how fast she's recovering! I have my consultation next week so I'm super excited!! He's quite spendy but it beats going out of town. I'm hoping to get my bbl done July or August. I'm nervous even thinking about it but I know it's all worth it in the end. Has anyone gotten a bbl by Dr. Shu in Minneapolis MN??? I'd like to see more results.

Go Team Perry!!!

I've finally got my quote and phone consultation with Dr. P! Gotta say it went really well. He was very professional and pleasant to talk to. He answered all my questions thoroughly and understood what I wanted. He also was very detailed and kept it real. I can't wait to get my bbl...hopefully by August or September.

Hey BBL sisters!

It's been a while since my last update. So I've decided to go to Lagrasso instead of Perry. I got my date set for December 2nd! Super excited. Ladies I need ur help preparing for the big day. Can anyone tell me what and where I can get the foam board for post-op?? I'm tryna pick up little stuff here and there. Oh and what brand is the best compression garment? I've read a lot of reviews and a lot of women mentioned faja??? If anyone can please hit me up on what I need to prepare...I'd greatly appreciate it!!

Team Lagrasso

Any ladies that have gotten BBL done by Lagrasso..plz hit me up and let me know if ur satisfied with ur results. I'm tryna get the big nice bubble booty..lol! I'm 5'2" at 169lbs after my third baby (last November). I was 120 prior to my pregnancy but now its super hard to lose weight!! Smh...
Anyway, how much cc's should I ask for?? I'm not even sure what my measurements are...lol! Afraid to even measure myself. Any insight will be so helpful!! Happy healing to all...

Pre-op pic

Hey BBL sistas!! Please give me ur honest opinion. After looking at looking at a lot of before and after pics of other women...I don't see any issues with loose skin on their abdomen but then again their stomach isn't as stretched out as mine is...sigh!! Anywho...please look at my pic and give me ur thoughts and opinions. And what I can use to help keep it smooth after surgery.

Feeling under the weather... Just venting

Hey ladies...so I'm feeling a lil under the weather for the past couple of weeks. I've ran into a financial block and time is ticking!! I'm paying cash for the procedure and I'm hoping and praying that I can get it paid in full within the next month it two. I'm not gonna stress about it cuz I know it'll work out when it's suppose to. This website is a blessing in disguise...it truly helped me feel better after reading how brave u vets r!! I know things can be worst but its not. Tryna stay positive thru this whole thing. Not only I'm having financial issues right now...I can't seem to lose any damn weight!! Tryna lose at least 10 lbs before surgery. On a good day I'm 165 and 168-170 during that time of the month...wth!! Any suggestions on how I can shed this weight quickly???

More pics

Good morning ladies! I found a couple more pics of myself. No booty...no shape what so ever!! That will all change in 3 more months...

Good news!!

Hey ladies! As I mentioned earlier I came to a financial road block but I'm back on again. Was able to pay another $2K towards my balance...yay!! I'm super excited...on my way to a new me!

Help ladies!!!

I'm trying to get all the things needed for after care. Where can I order the foam and board from? What is the best brand for the garments? I know Dr. Lagrasso provides the Marena brand and I've read mixed reviews. I wanna buy at least one just in case the Marena doesn't work out for me. Any suggestions is greatly appreciated! Plz let me know what all the items I will need. Thanks in advance!

Hi ladies! A little update....

Sorry I've been missing in action for a while. Anyway my original surgery date was 12/02/13 however I had to push it out further to 3/31/14. Now I am only 23 days away! Had my lab work done last week and I just heard from Melissa that I'm in the clear so now just waiting for the day! I'll be flying out of here on 3/27 & my surgery is first thing in the morning....eeekkk! Super excited. Anything I need to do to prepare myself?? I'm open to suggestions. I'm considering getting my chin lipoed too however I'm still on the fence with that. I was trying to lose another 10 lbs before my day but the doc told me not to lose anymore weight. I'm currently 164 lbs at 5' 2". I was trying to lose weight to get rid of the little double chin I have. Any tips??

Only days away.....

Good day ladies! I just picked up my prescriptions and got my foam boards yesterday. Now it's down to the nitty gritty trying to get everything together. Hoping I don't forget anything. Since the office is providing me with 2 marena garments, do I need to get an extra one??

Good morning BBL dolls!

Hey doll! I'm finally in Miami and just taking it easy and hanging out with the fam. I can't believe the day is almost here. Shit just got real...lol! Until next time dolls...have a great day!

The day has finally come...

Good evening dolls! I'm so excited yet nerve wrecking. Please pray for me :-)

i made it to the other side!!

Omg ladies!! The first few days are like hell!! I'm just now able to get up and move around. I got my first massage yesterday and it hurt like hell but it definitely helps and I highly recommend it. I will post pics as soon as I can. I LOVE my results. He put in 1200 cc's and not sure how much he added to my hips. I get my drains taken out Monday. Until next time ladies.

Dr. Lagrasso is the shit!!!

Sorry I've been missing in action. Just trying get back in the grove of things again. I'm now at 2 months post op and will add updated pics very soon. These pics was taken a month ago. My measurements:
Pre-op:
38 - 36 - 42
1 month post op:
36 - 30 - 46

Another pic

one more pic

Still loving my results!!

Hey ladies… I'm 5 months in and I gotta say… I LOVE my booty.. Lol! Since my last measurement I'm now at 34 - 29 - 45 at 143 lbs.
Dr. Lagrasso

Can't wait to see his work!! Send me some pics!! I go in 7 days. #teamlagrasso congrats Hun!
My surgery is in two weeks and I still don't feel like I have a lot of info. Did they email you any instructions or ? What pre op supplies did u get? Inbox me please!
Good luck!!! Did you take the pictures of you down?? We will be some of the only chicas in Mpls that are blessed :)
Thank you!!! Yes, I took them down. I will post before and after pics shortly after my surgery. Ur gonna look amazing after ur surgery! Keep me posted and good luck!
Hey girl good luck. I'm going for my revision soon!! Can't wait!!
Thanks hun! Sorry to hear u went thru some bs but I'm sure I'll look smoking got after ur revision. Did u have to pay extra and what r u getting redone?
You're big day is just around the corner! Everything goin ok? Keep us posted n goodluck!
Hey hun. Yes it is!! Only a couple of weeks away!
How are you?
I'm doing well! Thanks for asking. Just counting down the days..lol!
How are you doing Hun? Still super anxious?
I'm doing well...def super anxious!!! How r u holding up?? R ur results getting better?? U look great from what I can see. I'm working on getting all the post care items now so that I won't have to worry about it later. The next couple of months will go by so quick....eeeeekkkk!! Can't wait...jumping for joy right now...lol
I'm so excited for you!! Waiting is the worst part lol. But I'm doing very good. My swelling is taking its time to go down the massages are helping me like crazy because you're going to be stiff throughout the day. You're going to look fabulous!!
Try a fitness bootcamp it shocks your body by doing different exercises. You will loose 10lbs or more in a month if u stick to it and the diet plan.
I've tried different exercises and I feel like I'm gonna die afterwards...lol! So out of shape. I was never an exercise kind of person and I use to be in shape before I had kids. I was at my right weight, had a nice toned body and a lil booty but after my second baby...it was gone!! I use to weigh 115 but I think that was to skinny...I'm comfortable at 125-130 but of course now I weigh like 168!!! Wth....I'll get back right one of these days
Hey girl, do the cabbage soup diet. I lost 10 pounds in a week. I also need to lose 5-10 pounds, I am going to Lagrasso on November 4th :-)
Great! I'll try that...plus I don't mind cabbage at all! That's awesome ur going to him too. Keep us posted!! Can't wait to see ur results!! I'm excited for u. I'll be heading to FL on 11/26 (my bday) til 12/16. R u from around the area?? What all r u getting done?
Yes girl cabbage soup diet, body wraps, corset & a lil exercise will get u right! I live in ATL I'm going to stay two weeks nov 3-17. I had a couple girls send me pics that weren't posted on here & his results are greattttttt I'm so excited
Thanks hun! Too bad we'll miss each other. I visit the A all the time! My sister in law lives there. Yeah...it was between him and Dr. Perry but his price was lil steep for me. And lagrasso was my original choice from the beginning but when I had a consultation with someone at pascual they said he didn't do bbl there anymore so I kept digging and finally found him...lol! His results r amazing! Check out sassy33 and bubbleb's results...it's amazing!! I'm just more afraid of the extra loose skin on my stomach but I guess as long as I have the nice ass and small waist....I'm good. I'll eventually get a tummy tuck but hoping I don't have to go that route.
How tall r u and how much do u weigh?? If u don't mind me asking. I'm hoping to get at least 1200-1400 cc's. u think that's too much for my height?? I was thinking to put in as much as I can to take place for the ones that die off. As u can see...I have way more than enough...lol
I am 5' and weigh 169!!! I have gained 15 pounds this year alone lol. I am going to lose 10 before surgery but my main goal is lipo. I kind of have a butt so I probably will get 600-800 CC's . How tall are you? I only saw your one picture and I know they can only take out 5000ccs so to get the best results I would say follow his advice for whatever he tells you to lose. Whenever you come to ATL you come say hey, we can go out and show off our new bodies together! lol. It is a shame we will miss each other, but I will fill you in on EVERYTHING! I think I am going to rent a studio down by the beach. The Doctor also said if we want to stay over the first night in the office we have that option, that made me feel so comfortable!!!!
I'm 5' 2" at 165. It goes up and down between 165-170 since I had my daughter in November (3rd baby). Seems like I couldn't lose ANY weight since!!! When I talked to Jeannie she told me not to lose any weight. She also got her bbl done by him last year. She sent me some pics and her ass looks amazing!! She said she weighed 178 and shes 5' 3". So about the same as us. but i do wanna lose some weight before surgery. I'll post more pre op pics. The one posted was taken earlier this year. I think my stomach went down a lil bit??? lol...maybe its wishful thinking. R u going to his practice or Pascual? Some women on here says he only works at Pascual on certain days of the week. And also sucky customer service at pascual but the doc is a sweetheart. Yes...I will most def have to hit u up if I'm in town! Would love to meet another bbl sista...lol! Keep in touch. U can also inbox me so I can add u to my contacts
welcome to the club Midwest soon to be booty sis hope your consul goes well!
Glad to hear you got ya quote!! And so the journey officially begins, have you decided on ya sx date yet?
Yes, my sx date is scheduled for Dec 2 with Dr. Lagrasso tho. I was on the fence between the two but have made my mind up to go to Lagrasso. I'm so excited and can't hardly wait!!!