Lagrasso doll!!

I've been reading and following this site for...

I've been reading and following this site for quite some time now and the women on here def give a lot of support and insight on their journey. I'm hoping to get mine done July or August. Hopefully Dr. Lagrasso isn't too booked out. Has anyone had BBL done by him??? I originally wanted to go to Dr. Salama but his price went up and it's def too much for me!! Any feed back on Lagrasso or Pascual would be much appreciated!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Well, it's been about a week now and haven't...

Well, it's been about a week now and haven't gotten a quote back from Pascual MD yet even tho I've talked to Irivette last week and she said she was gonna send me a quote but have not done so and not one single response from Dr. Perry's office either!! So I've decided to check out a local surgeon in Minneapolis. Shu cosmetics is the only office in town that does bbl's. My sister got her bbl done by Dr. Shu and her recovery was only a week, which was amazing! And she had a tummy tuck just last week and she's already up and about! I'm just in awe about how fast she's recovering! I have my consultation next week so I'm super excited!! He's quite spendy but it beats going out of town. I'm hoping to get my bbl done July or August. I'm nervous even thinking about it but I know it's all worth it in the end. Has anyone gotten a bbl by Dr. Shu in Minneapolis MN??? I'd like to see more results.

I can imagine how excited you are. I was going to Jimerson and his quote was 12, 400 for lipo of stomach, flanks, back, and I added the bra rolls which ive seen and heard hes not so good at, plus his lipo doesn't seem aggressive enough like ive seen with perry. I wanted all fat grafting to my hips and butt. I hope perry dont quote me that high..lol...I want my surgery next year so I want to pay my deposit and just send money every month..what all should I know? Do I need to schedule massages or it come with the surgery..I need to know if the lady will be available to do them..I dont know what the heck im doing..all I know is I want ass...
Lol!! The messages doesn't come with it but he has recommendations. Once u get his email response u'll just have to call him for a phone consultation and trust me...he'll answer every questions u have and will go into details. For me he'll be able to inject 1000+ cc's in each cheek easily & 250 cc's in each hip to create a curvy look. I'm 5'2" at 169 lbs....so def enough fat to go rounds...lol! Basically u wanna ask him how many cc's he'll be able to inject per cheek. He'll be reviewing ur pics as ur on the phone. Make sure u ask him which areas he will be doing lipo on. I had at least 3 pages of questions to ask and he answered every single one in details.
Oh another thing...if u don't hear from him keep calling the office or email him with a follow up. U have to be a little persistent. It took a couple of weeks before I heard back from him. I called and Norma asked me to call him back at a certain time since he was in surgery...I then called the office and she patched me right thru to him. He was really pleasant.

Go Team Perry!!!

I've finally got my quote and phone consultation with Dr. P! Gotta say it went really well. He was very professional and pleasant to talk to. He answered all my questions thoroughly and understood what I wanted. He also was very detailed and kept it real. I can't wait to get my bbl...hopefully by August or September.

Glad to hear you got ya quote!! And so the journey officially begins, have you decided on ya sx date yet?
Yes, my sx date is scheduled for Dec 2 with Dr. Lagrasso tho. I was on the fence between the two but have made my mind up to go to Lagrasso. I'm so excited and can't hardly wait!!!
Are you putting up before pics? :) My consult is tomorrow with him. My only problem is needing to get the sx done ASAP bc I'm leaving in July for a month! I don't know if he has any opening in early June! When are you scheduled?

Hey BBL sisters!

It's been a while since my last update. So I've decided to go to Lagrasso instead of Perry. I got my date set for December 2nd! Super excited. Ladies I need ur help preparing for the big day. Can anyone tell me what and where I can get the foam board for post-op?? I'm tryna pick up little stuff here and there. Oh and what brand is the best compression garment? I've read a lot of reviews and a lot of women mentioned faja??? If anyone can please hit me up on what I need to prepare...I'd greatly appreciate it!!

Team Lagrasso

Any ladies that have gotten BBL done by Lagrasso..plz hit me up and let me know if ur satisfied with ur results. I'm tryna get the big nice bubble booty..lol! I'm 5'2" at 169lbs after my third baby (last November). I was 120 prior to my pregnancy but now its super hard to lose weight!! Smh...
Anyway, how much cc's should I ask for?? I'm not even sure what my measurements are...lol! Afraid to even measure myself. Any insight will be so helpful!! Happy healing to all...

Pre-op pic

Hey BBL sistas!! Please give me ur honest opinion. After looking at looking at a lot of before and after pics of other women...I don't see any issues with loose skin on their abdomen but then again their stomach isn't as stretched out as mine is...sigh!! Anywho...please look at my pic and give me ur thoughts and opinions. And what I can use to help keep it smooth after surgery.

welcome to the club Midwest soon to be booty sis hope your consul goes well!

Feeling under the weather... Just venting

Hey ladies...so I'm feeling a lil under the weather for the past couple of weeks. I've ran into a financial block and time is ticking!! I'm paying cash for the procedure and I'm hoping and praying that I can get it paid in full within the next month it two. I'm not gonna stress about it cuz I know it'll work out when it's suppose to. This website is a blessing in disguise...it truly helped me feel better after reading how brave u vets r!! I know things can be worst but its not. Tryna stay positive thru this whole thing. Not only I'm having financial issues right now...I can't seem to lose any damn weight!! Tryna lose at least 10 lbs before surgery. On a good day I'm 165 and 168-170 during that time of the month...wth!! Any suggestions on how I can shed this weight quickly???

Hey girl, do the cabbage soup diet. I lost 10 pounds in a week. I also need to lose 5-10 pounds, I am going to Lagrasso on November 4th :-)
Great! I'll try that...plus I don't mind cabbage at all! That's awesome ur going to him too. Keep us posted!! Can't wait to see ur results!! I'm excited for u. I'll be heading to FL on 11/26 (my bday) til 12/16. R u from around the area?? What all r u getting done?
Yes girl cabbage soup diet, body wraps, corset & a lil exercise will get u right! I live in ATL I'm going to stay two weeks nov 3-17. I had a couple girls send me pics that weren't posted on here & his results are greattttttt I'm so excited

More pics

Good morning ladies! I found a couple more pics of myself. No booty...no shape what so ever!! That will all change in 3 more months...

Try a fitness bootcamp it shocks your body by doing different exercises. You will loose 10lbs or more in a month if u stick to it and the diet plan.

Good news!!

Hey ladies! As I mentioned earlier I came to a financial road block but I'm back on again. Was able to pay another $2K towards my balance...yay!! I'm super excited...on my way to a new me!

Help ladies!!!

I'm trying to get all the things needed for after care. Where can I order the foam and board from? What is the best brand for the garments? I know Dr. Lagrasso provides the Marena brand and I've read mixed reviews. I wanna buy at least one just in case the Marena doesn't work out for me. Any suggestions is greatly appreciated! Plz let me know what all the items I will need. Thanks in advance!

You're big day is just around the corner! Everything goin ok? Keep us posted n goodluck!
Hey hun. Yes it is!! Only a couple of weeks away!
How are you?

Hi ladies! A little update....

Sorry I've been missing in action for a while. Anyway my original surgery date was 12/02/13 however I had to push it out further to 3/31/14. Now I am only 23 days away! Had my lab work done last week and I just heard from Melissa that I'm in the clear so now just waiting for the day! I'll be flying out of here on 3/27 & my surgery is first thing in the morning....eeekkk! Super excited. Anything I need to do to prepare myself?? I'm open to suggestions. I'm considering getting my chin lipoed too however I'm still on the fence with that. I was trying to lose another 10 lbs before my day but the doc told me not to lose anymore weight. I'm currently 164 lbs at 5' 2". I was trying to lose weight to get rid of the little double chin I have. Any tips??

Hey girl good luck. I'm going for my revision soon!! Can't wait!!
Thanks hun! Sorry to hear u went thru some bs but I'm sure I'll look smoking got after ur revision. Did u have to pay extra and what r u getting redone?

Only days away.....

Good day ladies! I just picked up my prescriptions and got my foam boards yesterday. Now it's down to the nitty gritty trying to get everything together. Hoping I don't forget anything. Since the office is providing me with 2 marena garments, do I need to get an extra one??

Good luck!!! Did you take the pictures of you down?? We will be some of the only chicas in Mpls that are blessed :)
Thank you!!! Yes, I took them down. I will post before and after pics shortly after my surgery. Ur gonna look amazing after ur surgery! Keep me posted and good luck!

Good morning BBL dolls!

Hey doll! I'm finally in Miami and just taking it easy and hanging out with the fam. I can't believe the day is almost here. Shit just got real...lol! Until next time dolls...have a great day!

My surgery is in two weeks and I still don't feel like I have a lot of info. Did they email you any instructions or ? What pre op supplies did u get? Inbox me please!

The day has finally come...

Good evening dolls! I'm so excited yet nerve wrecking. Please pray for me :-)

Good luck today!

i made it to the other side!!

Omg ladies!! The first few days are like hell!! I'm just now able to get up and move around. I got my first massage yesterday and it hurt like hell but it definitely helps and I highly recommend it. I will post pics as soon as I can. I LOVE my results. He put in 1200 cc's and not sure how much he added to my hips. I get my drains taken out Monday. Until next time ladies.

Can't wait to see his work!! Send me some pics!! I go in 7 days. #teamlagrasso congrats Hun!

Dr. Lagrasso is the shit!!!

Sorry I've been missing in action. Just trying get back in the grove of things again. I'm now at 2 months post op and will add updated pics very soon. These pics was taken a month ago. My measurements:
Pre-op:
38 - 36 - 42
1 month post op:
36 - 30 - 46

Another pic

one more pic

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Still loving my results!!

Hey ladies… I'm 5 months in and I gotta say… I LOVE my booty.. Lol! Since my last measurement I'm now at 34 - 29 - 45 at 143 lbs.

Awesome results!!!!!!