3 days post op- Fridley, MN

I felt wonderful for my 90 minute drive home and...

I felt wonderful for my 90 minute drive home and was pleased to be able to get up and out of bed with manageable pain. But as time went on, the pain increased. I only dozed off and on though out the evening but finally fell asleep only to be woken up by my pain. I was 2 hours late for my Percocet and I hurt so bad I couldn't even breathe. HORRIBLE. HORRIBLE. HORRIBLE! Don't miss a dose ladies!

Getting a little better, day by day. I'm still not...

Getting a little better, day by day. I'm still not able to walk around the house. Some times I get up to use the restroom and I feel like I'm gonna pass out from the pain. I also use a heating pad and I keep it on 24 hours day. I never expected my back to hurt like this either. I did take my CG off very briefly, and hubby tried helping me get it back on, but no such luck. I hurt over my incision but can't get the garment on just right. Oh well, my post op appointment is on Thursday. She'll fix it up for me!
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

My bariatric surgeon referred me. After reading patient reviews online, I made my consultation appointment. When she saw me at the surgery center, she even answered my daughters questions. But my biggest compliment would be that she called me at home to see how I was doing! That's never happened to me before.

Hang in there, we are excited to see your pics as you recover!! :)  The garments are definitely not a highlight of the tummy tuck procedure.

Best Wishes to you,

Kate

Hang in there darlin.  Everything gets better with some time.  I know this is tough but you can do it and will be fine.  Keep your chin up and stay on top of the pain meds.

Hi Candy, I had a MMO 6 weeks ago and I also experienced a lot of pain on the left side of my lower abs. I was not able to even walk to bathroom without yelling in pain! I totally understand what you are going through! Just please make sure you are tacking the correct amount of meds so you can walk more often. Walking is very important , I did not walk enough and had some complications! I was in so much pain that I had my husband giving me my meds and he was only giving me 1 Percocet every 4 hrs instead off 2. I think that why I was in so much pain. The good news is by day five the pain will decrease :0) , happy healing!
Sorry to hear you had a rough patch your first 24 hours... I am 24 hours post op as well :-) I've had a restless night too but no pain. Just tightness around my back and some discomfort. I have valium for muscle spasms and oxycodone for pain rotated every 4 hours. I take those on schedule. I programmed my phone with dose times... sending you healing vibes. Don't forget to walk around a bit as well.