Blepharoplasty Surgery Well Worth It! Fresno, CA

I am a 55 year old woman who had droopy upper...

I am a 55 year old woman who had droopy upper eyelids and fairly large bags under my eyes. It had bothered me for a long time and I struggled whether to go through the blepharoplasty or not. I thought about it for at least 5 or 6 years. I finally came to a point when I was tired of looking worn out and tired ! I went through the consult with my doctor and felt very comfortable and encouraged. I knew I wanted to do this! The staff were all so caring and helpful. My surgeon helped ease my nerves and the anesthesiologist came in explaining exactly what the process would be. I came out of the surgery not remembering anything and felt fine. There was very little pain, no nausea and went home.

I had the stitches out after 6 days and I felt great! My eyes were a little swollen and the bruising was very minimal. I was given some cover up make up but I only had to use it for a few days... by 10 days I was back at work ... in 2 weeks I went back to my church and because it looked so natural no one even noticed! My husband and daughters say I look fantastic and so refreshed!

I feel so grateful that I made the decision to go through with the surgery... I feel like I was given 10 years back in my facial appearance! I couldn't be happier or more grateful!

Fresno Plastic Surgeon

From the beginning I felt comfortable and at ease with Dr. Chin. He took so much time with me, especially with all my questions, fears and concerns. I went to him because I knew others who had great results and the most important thing was they looked so natural... which is how I look. Dr. Chin's staff is very caring as well. I would highly recommend him as a surgeon.

Hi Sharon, I thought about posting pictures. But, honestly, I am very shy/private and can't believe I even posted this...(I never do stuff like this)! But, I wanted to at least share my experience for those who are wondering if they should do the surgery or not...It took me years to decide! And for me it was well worth it. I prefer not to post photos for privacy reasons ... I'm not one to have my eyes or face on the internet! So sorry!

No problem! It doesn't hurt to ask. :)

Thanks so much for posting your story, Katy. Do you feel comfortable sharing before/after photos? If so, I'd love to see them.