Blepharoplasty Surgery Well Worth It! Fresno, CA

I am a 55 year old woman who had droopy upper...

I am a 55 year old woman who had droopy upper eyelids and fairly large bags under my eyes. It had bothered me for a long time and I struggled whether to go through the blepharoplasty or not. I thought about it for at least 5 or 6 years. I finally came to a point when I was tired of looking worn out and tired ! I went through the consult with my doctor and felt very comfortable and encouraged. I knew I wanted to do this! The staff were all so caring and helpful. My surgeon helped ease my nerves and the anesthesiologist came in explaining exactly what the process would be. I came out of the surgery not remembering anything and felt fine. There was very little pain, no nausea and went home.

I had the stitches out after 6 days and I felt great! My eyes were a little swollen and the bruising was very minimal. I was given some cover up make up but I only had to use it for a few days... by 10 days I was back at work ... in 2 weeks I went back to my church and because it looked so natural no one even noticed! My husband and daughters say I look fantastic and so refreshed!

I feel so grateful that I made the decision to go through with the surgery... I feel like I was given 10 years back in my facial appearance! I couldn't be happier or more grateful!

Fresno Plastic Surgeon

From the beginning I felt comfortable and at ease with Dr. Chin. He took so much time with me, especially with all my questions, fears and concerns. I went to him because I knew others who had great results and the most important thing was they looked so natural... which is how I look. Dr. Chin's staff is very caring as well. I would highly recommend him as a surgeon.