Tummy Tuck - Fresno, CA

I am a mother of three, and pregnancy took a toll...

I am a mother of three, and pregnancy took a toll on my body since I'm very petite. I'm skinny all over, but have that bulging tummy that wont go away. My TT is scheduled for October 29,2013 and I'm excited about crossing over to the flat tummy side :) I will be getting my TT at Athenix in Fresno, ca.

12 more days till my Tummy tuck!

Well, its 12 days till my tummy tuck , and all kinds of emotions are going thru me ... Im excited, but at the same time very very nervous...

i will have a hernia repair as well..

Tomorrow's the big day for me... so nervous

I go in at 7:30am, i wonder how long its going to take, im beyong nervous and excited at the same time but more nervous...

Day 3 after surgery

I'm feeling good. just these drains are so annoying but other than that im ok :)

day 5

Walking around just fine, still hunched over and back hurts at times....

day 5

pics

Dr.Tavassoli

Dr. Tavassoli was there to asnwer all my concerns and questions.

Hello - not sure if you are still checking on RS but I am interested in your journey because I just had a TT in Fresno with Dr Tavassoli on May 5th and I would love to chat with you about your recovery. Please let me know if you get this message
Your drain must be out by now! Your belly button look good. I m much better by 9 days. M happy to see u doing well. U didn't look that swollen which is good.
Good luck ladies!! I will soon be having my surgery as well! Just a little nervous so I haven't scheduled! I hope it goes well for you both. I'm here in Houston too Stacy!
thanks :) so far so good. : )
That's great! I finally scheduled mine for December 11. My doc was totally booked for November. So that gives me reassurance that he will do a good job!
Really ! How do feel? Houston too cool..which doctor ?
Dr Nowzaradan! I was referred to him by a friend of a friend. I have seen the results from her and he does an excellent job
I am getting it done on the same day too. Let support each other..m little freak out. When is yr op date? Mine is on 16. M having it done in Houston. I m very petite too..and skinny..we probably have the same figure. Let keep update to compare each other result. :)
nice! I just went in for my pre-op appointment on Monday..its beginning to feel more real.... Im super excited, but at the same time very nervous.... anyways .... do you have an instagram?
My ps is in a week. This is my email jazzlynnv@yahoo.com. We can contact each other to motivate. Hey did they give u Anika to take b4 ps? Have u have everything ready?
they gave me the antibiotics n vicodin only....
Really..I get a whole bags of meds. Muscle relax..anti inflame..nausea..anti bruising..you should ask your Docs.

Welcome to the community girlie!   Oh yes, pregnancy can be a total killer on the body..Ugh!

Happy days ahead for you and I am excited to see your before and after pics.

Thanks :)