Going Well So Far - Fresno, CA

I just had my breast augmentation on wednesday...

I just had my breast augmentation on wednesday 9/26 and I feel pretty good for it only being my 2nd day of healing. One breast implant has already dropped into place and it very pretty, now I'm just waiting on my right side to do the same. I assume it is taking longer because I am right handed and that muscle might just be tighter than the other? Are exercises or massages okay for helping the implant settle? Also should the band up top be tight or just gently pushing on the chest?

Just wondering how you're doing now, acallais89? Any change in your implant settling?

still hasn't settled but luckily a regular bra masks the difference lol

Congrats on making it to the healing stage! I hope it is smooth sailing for you. I would check with your surgeon on the massage and band as each surgeon has a different preference for dealing with this.

Fresno Plastic Surgeon

I researched plastic surgeons in the area and found him to be a good match. I wanted someone who was a bit younger-for personal reasons and comfort issues reagrding older men. He also studied with the mayo clinic and is certified by 4 different boards/societies. He was very courteous and professional and never made me feel creeped out. They also allowed my son to come to my appts due to my husband being deployed a lot. I can't wait for my post op appt and I'm hoping the right side has dropped just like the pretty left one! :) I loved the atmosphere of Dr. Knoetgen's office and staff. I had a great experience with them and I enjoyed my conversations with the ladies that work there.