3rd Laser Treatment on Neck Tattoo.. - Fresno, CA

Well I have had this huge black tattoo on my neck...

Well I have had this huge black tattoo on my neck for 6 years and started getting laser treatments in 2012. On August 8th I got my 3rd treatment. I opted for the lidocaine shots cuz the pain is awful if you get a laser treatment on your neck. I'm a week out since my session and have no blisters or redness. My second treatment was a lot worse but also resulted in significant fading. This time around very little redness and swelling and very little fading. My next appt is September 19th and I will be requesting that they turn up the laser as I see no fading. Before I began treatments my tattoo was so black people thought it was fake.

2 weeks after 3rd laser treatment

Completely healed and no fading. Really disappointed. All the fading that has occurred happened after my 2nd laser treatment. I'm assuming the laser wasn't turned up high enough. I can't think of any other reason why I would get great fading with one treatment and not the other.

7 week's later

Still no fading
Elsa from Mystique Med Spa

Elsa is a sweet lady made me feel comfortable. (Lidocaine shots are your friend)

Welcome to the community, thank you for sharing your journey with us. You are having some nice fading so far. I can only imagine how painful the neck would be, such a sensitive area. Good luck on your treatments, I look forward to following your progress.