Even Tho Only 6 Weeks Post, I Am Very Pleased with Results So Far. Just Have 1 Concern - Fredericksburg, VA

I am very pleased with the current results of my...

I am very pleased with the current results of my abdominal plasty with an imbilical float, along with liposuction of hips and upper stomach, as well as fixing my ruptured breast implant issues. I hope that the end results will be even be better!

I am concerned about the lump above my belly button though and hope that it will go down completely or that is actually swelling that will disappate over time. I have informed my physician since I first noticed it after a few weeks of surgery and he is watching it carefully! If I had to give someone advice that is thinking of having these procedures done, you REALLY need to research ALL the information concerning these procedures so that you know EXACTLY what you are getting into as well as post-op goals and what is normal and not normal to encounter. I feel that I was kind of lost with this part of it, since I think physicians and their teams forget we are not doctors and don't have this information to fall back on when we get worried or concerned. This is why I am glad that I found this site!

-I will update you with my 6mo. post-op photo when I get there as well as RE-DO my review since this one is based on my current Post-Op Results, and hopefully the lump above my belly-button and rest of the swelling has disappated!

Wow! You look awesome! I had my TT march 19th. You and I have the same type of incision and I love it. Pls check out my photo. Much love to you!
Thank you so much for your positive support!! The swelling has really kept me from wearing jeans and I am still in a sports bra but getting ready to buy a new bra finally and was able to slip a pair of jeans on last week- just can't wait to wear them on a regular basis!! I am now back to mild weight work-out and fast walking 1 mile every day and 3.5 months Smoke-free which I am so proud of and glad I made that life change for good!! I hope you have a great time on your trip!! We are planning on going to Riviera Maya in July!! I can't wait and hope the lump above my belly-button id gone all the swelling is gone!! Best wishes and keep me posted on you recovery!! You look great also!!
Thank you so much for your positive support!! The swelling has really kept me from wearing jeans and I am still in a sports bra but getting ready to buy a new bra finally and was able to slip a pair of jeans on last week- just can't wait to wear them on a regular basis!! I am now back to mild weight work-out and fast walking 1 mile every day and 3.5 months Smoke-free which I am so proud of and my children are also proud and glad I made that life change for good!! I hope you have a great time on your trip!! We are planning on going to Riviera Maya in July!! I can't wait and hope the lump above my belly-button is gone and the swelling is too so I can wear a new 2-peice also!! Best wishes and keep me posted on you recovery!! You look great also!!

7 Weeks post and doing good!! Starting to really...

7 Weeks post and doing good!! Starting to really see swelling is going down and lump/knot above bb is starting to go down also which is exciting since that was a major area of concern!! Still wearing my compression suit for 3-6 hrs a day for swelling. Back to fast-walking 1 mile a day along with light weights work-out which I think is also speeding up recovery and helping with swellin, etc.
Hope that it all keeps looking good so I feel and look good for vacation in a few months!!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Fredericksburg Plastic Surgeon

I heard about Dr. Heppe's Office on the radio. The Physician and his team that performed my procedures did an excellent job and still are doing an excellent job!